One Direction #5 Gotta get it out of my system

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He hasn’t really exposed her though has he? He hasn’t posted a photo of her, he hasn’t said her name to anyone. He’s been papped out and about, and we can’t exactly expect the bloke to stay indoors for the rest of his life on the off chance someone catches a pic of him and his girlfriend. And no wonder he looks miserable, if he’s noticed there’s people taking photos of them. And to that point, I don’t know anyone who when walking down the street with their partner is beaming happy and jolly 24/7, that just looks like his resting normal face to me 🤣
I was thinking about the thing Niall said or someone else that if they don’t want pap photos they don’t have them. Harry said himself his private life is just that, what we see is work. I’m not a Larrie btw, I wish that they could have a private life like most of us have. I was just surprised that’s all.

Reactions: 5
I was thinking about the thing Niall said or someone else that if they don’t want pap photos they don’t have them. Harry said himself his private life is just that, what we see is work. I’m not a Larrie btw, I wish that they could have a private life like most of us have. I was just surprised that’s all.
I agree. Seems like a set up (sorry to be that person haha)

Reactions: 5
The poor girl looks so young and won’t be prepared for the onslaught that awaits her. What on earth are they doing? It didn’t work in Liam’s favour, why are they placing Louis with someone so young? Not a good look. If we see photos of ‘partners’ it’s because they want us to see them. He’s not out for a casual stroll and happens to be papped, it’s pre-organised. Like the previous poster said, it’s work. If he didn’t want it seen, it wouldn’t be seen.

I really hate the way the industry exploits young women.

Reactions: 9
Yeah this screams PR to me (the HD pics, the timing right before his documentary tickets go on sale, but also considering her outfit and what she seems to wear normally - and Louis shaved and cleaned up), but why does it have to be someone so young?! She graduated high school in 2019.

My heart broke a little. I just… pfft hope March comes soon as I guess this will be for a couple months instead of a year contract?!

He looks really really really f* good though. You could have said those were from 2015 and I would have believed it.
1C989898-1C76-42ED-AD88-4B211222958E.jpeg

Reactions: 3
The poor girl looks so young and won’t be prepared for the onslaught that awaits her. What on earth are they doing? It didn’t work in Liam’s favour, why are they placing Louis with someone so young? Not a good look. If we see photos of ‘partners’ it’s because they want us to see them. He’s not out for a casual stroll and happens to be papped, it’s pre-organised. Like the previous poster said, it’s work. If he didn’t want it seen, it wouldn’t be seen.

I really hate the way the industry exploits young women.
I think I agree. Sometimes we go months without seeing the boys so I’m not sure if it’s just a casual outing. The girl already has 18K followers 😅

Reactions: 2
The poor girl looks so young and won’t be prepared for the onslaught that awaits her. What on earth are they doing? It didn’t work in Liam’s favour, why are they placing Louis with someone so young?
Tbh it's kind of weird to see the instant deflection from acknowledging these men might be just a bit creepy to it being a PR stunt. The members of 1d would not be the first (and probably won't be the last) boyband members, or men in Hollywood generally, to have inappropriate age gaps with their partners. (That goes for all of them, if Harry was to start dating a 19 year old I'd think that was really weird)

Reactions: 6
According to that girl’s twitter bio she’s 19. Louis is 31. Alexa play Dear John by Taylor Swift.
She's 22 per her player profile on a Denmark badminton league site as she appears to play somewhat professionally as well as model. But once again larries are screaming stunt, and then you have louies who want it to be them and aren't happy.
Basically, the gist from his fans is he should be single forever because nobody is worthy. And you can bet if larries were right and he and harry did come out as a couple larries would then moan they aren't public or affectionate enough etc and Louies would still be unhappy because it's not them with him.
He's damned either way no matter who he chooses to date because he has a fanbase full of people who think it's their right to know everything about him and who wouldn't know how to respect him or his right to privacy if someone smacked them across the face with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Okay so heaven is out in other countries and i may have accidently listened to it on twitter and all i can say is its amazing

• Heart
Tbh it's kind of weird to see the instant deflection from acknowledging these men might be just a bit creepy to it being a PR stunt. The members of 1d would not be the first (and probably won't be the last) boyband members, or men in Hollywood generally, to have inappropriate age gaps with their partners. (That goes for all of them, if Harry was to start dating a 19 year old I'd think that was really weird)
Lol. Sure. I can’t talk about Liam, but Louis has literally never shown any (public obv) interest in girls that young in the past decade. If we are being honest he hasn’t shown much interest in any girl - out partying etc he always seems the most comfortable around his mates.
This image is clear as day and I guess part of the “bad boy” image they have been trying to push on him ever since 2013. But sure Jan, let’s believe Louis is just a creep and this is not just another stunt.

Reactions: 6
Lol. Sure. I can’t talk about Liam, but Louis has literally never shown any (public obv) interest in girls that young in the past decade. If we are being honest he hasn’t shown much interest in any girl - out partying etc he always seems the most comfortable around his mates.
This image is clear as day and I guess part of the “bad boy” image they have been trying to push on him ever since 2013. But sure Jan, let’s believe Louis is just a creep and this is not just another stunt.
And another thing: even if real (which it perfectly may be - time will tell) doesn’t instantly make Louis a creep. Sure it’s rather unexpected, but it’s a 22 year old dating a 31 yo. While previously having been in a decade long on off relationship with a 30 yo. It’s only “creepy” if this becomes a habit and he keeps up with it (as Leonardo and so many more).

Reactions: 1
I wish there was more info about Louis documentary. I need to know what cinemas and how much it’ll be before I go to buy the tickets! So annoying

Lol what is this revisionist history...he got a random girl pregnant with his son? He was just in Mexico with multiple girls in clubs? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
thank you :) will check it out. i like niall's stuff
From the bits I've heard it sounds even better then what he released with Heartbreak Weather, and that album had some great tracks.
---
I wish there was more info about Louis documentary. I need to know what cinemas and how much it’ll be before I go to buy the tickets! So annoying
I'd love a trailer, just to get a little glimpse of what we can expect. I mean it's charlie Lightening and he's won awards for previous work like this so we know it's going to be good, but yeah need something!
---
Lol what is this revisionist history...he got a random girl pregnant with his son? He was just in Mexico with multiple girls in clubs? 😭
That just shows how fans play with and chop and change the narrative around all of them to suit their current thoughts.

Reactions: 2
If that’s your way of reading things then you surely won’t argue that Harry is 100% gay since he was snogging Lewis Capaldi and fanning over Stanley Tucci at the Brits, right?!?! 🤔

• Haha
And, what? Now we are going to slut-shame him? The only thing I can find about him partying in Mexico are some dancing videos with what seem to be mostly male friends.
Not touching that other one.
You seem to have written Louis off a long time ago, so no point.

I choose to have an open mind concerning every news article and not blindly believe everything that is written in the papers . This goes for all of them, Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn. But we seem to… slightly differ in that regard…. to each their own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.