One Direction #5 Gotta get it out of my system

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has he managed to look younger than he did 3 years ago? I need that Mans skincare routine, he’s absolutely beautiful ❤

Reactions: 2
Hes also on the late late show with james corden tommorow .can imagine him asking the same thing he asked louis last year .if hes open to been kidnapped 😆

All of them, apart from Zayn, started their solo career with a clean slate so i’ve no idea why you’re singling out Harry here. And Zayn was the one who bore the brunt of the hate for that weed video, Louis barely got any hate compared to the (mostly racial) abuse Zayn had to suffer for it. The way users here love victimising Louis so much is bloody bizarre.
If you think Louis started his solo career with a clean slate we have a very, very different meaning of the word clean. And no I am not victimising him. I may be less interested in Niall and Liam (and know less about them) than Zayn, Louis and Harry. But I have never denigrated any of them.

And although I didn’t single Harry out, not really, would it really be so weird if I did?! He was the golden boy and people had been writing about his potential and solo career as early as 2013. He was the one everyone was most excited about. Harry’s career would have looked very differently if Zayn hadn’t been the fall guy, in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
But zayn did have the talent to make It Solo, MOM was massive in the us when it came out, I’m of course not discrediting his struggles but if he didn’t have anxiety or anything like that he would have done the tour and the tv appearances and would have become so much bigger than he is. No promo = not much coverage to a wider audience. So it wasn’t anyone elses fault that zayn suddenly had a drop off. As I said before not discrediting his struggles with anxiety at all just simply saying what happened

Reactions: 5
He's so fit! 🥵🥵😍
Isn't he?! I think he's actually aging the best out of all of them, despite all the smoking and drinking 🙈 obviously has good genes regarding aging.
---

---
Ps the girl looks very cute and natural :) He seems too intelligent and introspective to be with an Instagram influencer type.

Reactions: 3
Isn't he?! I think he's actually aging the best out of all of them, despite all the smoking and drinking 🙈 obviously has good genes regarding aging.
I still think Niall is ageing the best personally. But Louis still looking great. Would like to see him in tighter trousers again though becasue he always had such a lovely bum. 😆

Reactions: 7
According to that girl’s twitter bio she’s 19. Louis is 31. Alexa play Dear John by Taylor Swift.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
They seem to go well together .as expected twitter is in meltdown
---
Turns out shes 22 not 19

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The girl seen with Louis has gained 4K followers on IG since I looked an hour ago 🤣

just bookmarking now that she’s at 10.7K

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God the hate that girl is getting from the larries already, they really will stop at nothing to get their theory across.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’m m surprised that Louis would expose this girl to the fans. He would know the reaction she will get, the hate etc. he doesn’t look happy.

Here we go again with people in here pointing at “Larries” for everything questionable that happens within the fandom. As if there aren’t “Louies” who’d hate every female that comes close to him simply because they are not her.

So bloody tiring to be reading the same bs 24/7 tbh 😑

Reactions: 1
He hasn’t really exposed her though has he? He hasn’t posted a photo of her, he hasn’t said her name to anyone. He’s been papped out and about, and we can’t exactly expect the bloke to stay indoors for the rest of his life on the off chance someone catches a pic of him and his girlfriend. And no wonder he looks miserable, if he’s noticed there’s people taking photos of them. And to that point, I don’t know anyone who when walking down the street with their partner is beaming happy and jolly 24/7, that just looks like his resting normal face to me 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.