One Direction #5 Gotta get it out of my system

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he mentioned them because they send him congratulations after the grammys and it made him remember those times ❤

Reactions: 1
Glad to see his PR after backlash is working 😂😂 I’d love his thanking of 1D lads to be genuine, but I’d bet my savings it’s a PR Hail Mary to get people back on side after the “people like me” discourse after the Grammys

Reactions: 5
Glad to see his PR after backlash is working 😂😂 I’d love his thanking of 1D lads to be genuine, but I’d bet my savings it’s a PR Hail Mary to get people back on side after the “people like me” discourse after the Grammys
It was genuine .he said nothing wrong at the grammys .he was talking about where he came from .aitch said something pretty simiar to harry in his acceptance speach at the brits but had no backlash

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It was genuine .he said nothing wrong at the grammys .he was talking about where he came from .aitch said something pretty simiar to harry in his acceptance speach at the grammys but had no backlash
But there was backlash. I saw plenty of people giving out about him because he’s a rich, white man. Totally ignoring that isn’t what he was on about in the first place.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know what to think it if was pr or not, it might have been, but to be honest, my directioner heart doesn’t care 🤣

But there was backlash. I saw plenty of people giving out about him because he’s a rich, white man. Totally ignoring that isn’t what he was on about in the first place.
I agree. Yeah he's white but he obviously meant it doesn't happen to people growing up the way he did. He wasn't exactly born a millionaire. He's worked hard for it

Reactions: 8
It was genuine .he said nothing wrong at the grammys .he was talking about where he came from .aitch said something pretty simiar to harry in his acceptance speach at the brits but had no backlash
The press are saying aitch was having a dig at harry by saying that comment in his speech, who knows though

Seeing the contrast with the Grammy speech, I am certain they tried to properly prepare him this time. From what I remember the part about his mom signing him up actually fits Zayn story during X factor days… Harry was in a band when he auditioned and wanted to take it to the next step (already won Battle of the bands previously), soooo that’s interesting. Him mentioning his old band members by name is a big thing though - I would think management would have been perfectly fine with a more … neutral? approach like “my time with 1D” or whatever.
I don’t think he has EVER mentioned them by name since the hiatus. so even if it was mainly for PR purposes, still made my day.

Also does anyone have input why Stanley Tucci up until today was following a Freddie Tomlinson fan account? Seeing drunk Harry flirting (fangirling if you will:rolleyes:) with Stanley made for some entertaining clips haha.

Reactions: 2
Seeing the contrast with the Grammy speech, I am certain they tried to properly prepare him this time. From what I remember the part about his mom signing him up actually fits Zayn story during X factor days… Harry was in a band when he auditioned and wanted to take it to the next step (already won Battle of the bands previously), soooo that’s interesting. Him mentioning his old band members by name is a big thing though - I would think management would have been perfectly fine with a more … neutral? approach like “my time with 1D” or whatever.
I don’t think he has EVER mentioned them by name since the hiatus. so even if it was mainly for PR purposes, still made my day.

Also does anyone have input why Stanley Tucci up until today was following a Freddie Tomlinson fan account? Seeing drunk Harry flirting (fangirling if you will:rolleyes:) with Stanley made for some entertaining clips haha.
Considering its just whats been posted by larrys but no ones actually shown him following .i mean how would they even know when harry only followed stanley yesterday😆 then as soon as harry follows him apprently stanley unfollowed a freddie account .seems strange to me.stanley dosnt even follow louis why would he follow a freddie account 😆

Considering its just whats been posted by larrys but no ones actually shown him following .i mean how would they even know when harry only followed stanley yesterday😆 then as soon as harry follows him apprently stanley unfollowed a freddie account .seems strange to me.stanley dosnt even follow louis why would he follow a freddie account 😆
That is the whole point of my question though. Stanley has publicly absolutely nothing to do with Harry, Louis or 1D (up until last night). So why did he follow a fan account for a kid so long?

There are accounts going back a full YEAR mentioning this follow (with added screenshots). I know there are some dedicated Larry fans making things up, but again, there was no link between them so I don’t see the point of lying in the first place… seems way too random.

*I also saw the follow, but I am a nobody without proof.:m

saw on tiktok saying that Louis waited to start his solo career as he thought they would be back in 18 months. Is there any truth to this?
---

saw on tiktok saying that Louis waited start his solo career as he thought they would be back in 18 months. Is there any truth to this?

saw on tiktok saying that Louis waited to start his solo career as he thought they would be back in 18 months. Is there any truth to this?
---

saw on tiktok saying that Louis waited start his solo career as he thought they would be back in 18 months. Is there any truth to this?
Yes there is truth to that he did say that in an interview a couple of months ago, I don’t remember what paper it was for though.

Yes there is truth to that he did say that in an interview a couple of months ago, I don’t remember what paper it was for though.
Poor guy, I suppose it explains why his solo album took so long. Did the others just keep him in the dark or was it just gonna be the fall back plan if they didn’t do well solo. He was the second one (not including Zayn) to release a solo single so I guess it didn’t stop him making music

It's sad that one or more of them (I think harry) agreed to the hiatus but most likely saw it as going solo permanently, and then there's Louis waiting to get back together

• Sad
Poor guy, I suppose it explains why his solo album took so long. Did the others just keep him in the dark or was it just gonna be the fall back plan if they didn’t do well solo. He was the second one (not including Zayn) to release a solo single so I guess it didn’t stop him making music
To me I think they thought they were going to get back after 18 months but they (apart) from Louis all realised how much they liked being solo and I’d say they might have had a talk just to say it’s not going to happen anytime soon

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Off topic but I wish Louis' mum could've seen his first single/album being released, his first solo tour, his solo achievements in general:( she was always his biggest supporter. It's such a shame that she never got the chance to see him perform as a solo artist

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.