One Direction #5 Gotta get it out of my system

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive never heard anything about zayn and louis the stuff i see on twitter is normally zayn and harry or zayn and liam

The thing about Zayn sleeping with male fans is a lie. Anyone who knows him from when he stayed in Bradford can confirm he used to throw the word f*g around
Closeted homosexual men call others fags to detract from their own sexuality. Even in 2023.

Reactions: 5
I’ve heard nothing about Louis or his preferences, sadly, as I also love Louis. When 1D first came about, everyone in the industry was talking about Harry, I feel like he was earmarked to be the “star” from day one. I’ve only learnt about Louis via liking some of Harry’s solo stuff and then getting recommended L’s and really enjoying it. I’m also late to the fandom as wasn’t into 1D (bit too old 😂). Without outing myself (hopefully, as tattle is pretty niche?) I had a meeting this week with someone who played opposite Harry in one of his solo MV’s and they said he’s really nice and invited them to one of his shows as a thank you.
His music is so underrated. It has been on repeat since I first “discovered” his solo career couple weeks ago. Common people, holding on to heartache, angels fly, … too good. I saw from your post history you are also a fan of his, went on a bit of a liking spree there haha.
Louis is so charismatic in his interviews etc how can you not love him (I have seen a fair bit of male interviewers totally focused on him, can’t blame them though).

I do hope his smoking and drinking doesn’t get out of hand and as of now it is more this image he build (being the total opposite of his early days or HS). The guy went from losing his best friend, 1D break up (“hiatus”), mother dying too young, a stepdad that moved on in a matter of months, surprise baby with a fame hungry family, trying to get his sister sober, losing his sister, all the unhealthy larrie shi* (towards him, Danielle, Eleanor and Freddie),… that is a LOT. His performance at X factor days after his mother death… I want to hug him. And I hope behind the scenes he has a good support system, because anyone could break dealing with all this.

Definitely believe that! I hope the Azoff family does actually care about him and not only the $$. H has been working overtime for years now, not much different than his 1D days I would say.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ironically the only one I’ve really heard is abit of a twit at times is Niall lol, him and his friends ended up getting banned from my old work place due to their drunken behaviour and abusive behaviour towards staff. I wasn’t working back then so I can’t really say how much was him and how much was his friends but there was a lot of I’ll feelings towards him amongst staff lol.

Zayn grew up in a religious family Bradford (a place which is known for its quite dated views on certain things) him saying the word f*g when he was younger doesnt suprise me but tbh you could tell me that any of the boys said it and I wouldn’t be suprised. Pre 2010 was a different time, it doesn’t make someone homophobic now (obvs unless they still use the term and are actually homophobic) and it doesn’t stop someone being queer now.

Just because one person has had a good/bad experience doesn’t make someone a good/bad person, we all have off days, we all the treat people differently due to a variety of factors.

Also the obsession which the boys relationships and sexualities/preferences I don’t really get maybe it’s cause I’m in my 20s rather than a teenager but like shouldn’t we just want them to be happy and mind our business? Especially as only Harry is publicly out as not straight.
Yeah I have seen this said more than once about Niall. And it sounds about right. He had a lot of confidence right from the start, a bit of an ego I would say. He really likes to talk about himself in third person judging by his sm.

Did HS really say he wasn’t straight? Didn’t know this. I have only read stuff he wants to be unlabelled ? Fair enough. There is strong contrast though in how HS and LT deal with the larries. I have seen L full on denying it since 2013 up until like a couple of months ago. H though seems to like playing into it during his concerts (baiting - I said it) by changing words in his lyrics, and he has actually never denied the Larry rumours (correct me if I am wrong).

I agree that the obsession of certain/all larries, zouis, zarries, (I am missing some) is just toxic and weird.
I like to see me as none of those though and am just… curious? I don’t mean to offend anyone, so I am sorry if I did.
---

There's also a video of him arguing with someone in new york where he shouts it
Actually in that video (if we are talking about the same one) he got named fa** by that leech DJ Daniel dear friend of the one and only Bella Hadid.

Reactions: 4
Actually in that video (if we are talking about the same one) he got named fa** by that leech DJ Daniel dear friend of the one and only Bella Hadid.
Don't think we're talking about the same one. This is around the time the "I work hard" video of him leaked

Definitely believe that! I hope the Azoff family does actually care about him and not only the $$. H has been working overtime for years now, not much different than his 1D days I would say.
I don’t think the azoffs are genuine at all, I mean it’s common knowledge in the music industry that they’re ruthless, I know this sounds cliche and I know he’s not a child anymore but I can’t help think that everything that’s going on right now isn’t all him making the decisions etc

Reactions: 6
I find it quite uncomfortable when people group Jeff and Iriving together as a family tbh when SO many people in this fandom are blatantly anti Semitic towards them and imply that they’re greedy and money hungry. People need to check their own biases with these sorts of theories. You might not think it does, but it does perpetuate anti Semitic tropes about Jewish people. Harry owns a significant share of Full Stop Management. Him and Jeff have been best friends since 2013.

Reactions: 3
But they’re Zionists I have no issue with them being Jewish, there’s a fine line between being Jewish and being a Zionist. I don’t like them because of that and because I think they’re ruthless (in a bad way) I have no issue at all with their religion. That statement actually doesn’t make sense at all to me

But they’re Zionists I have no issue with them being Jewish, there’s a fine line between being Jewish and being a Zionist. I don’t like them because of that and because I think they’re ruthless (in a bad way) I have no issue at all with their religion. That statement actually doesn’t make sense at all to me
Sorry what do them being Zionists have anything to do with it? Please explain. i did a quick google search and couldn’t find any link to then with Zionism or Israel. Calling a Jewish person a Zionist without any proof is anti semitic especially as you’re using them being ‘Zionist’ as an excuse to be anti semitic anyways.

These theories by fans a lot of the time are based on stereotypes and Microaggressions and feed into blatant anti semitism. Yes anti Zionism ≠ anti semitism but like you said the line is fine and most people use it as an excuse. Bringing up Zionism when talking about Jewish people when the conversation has nothing to do with the Isreal/Palestine conflict IS Anti semitic and actually hinders the Palestine movement.

Also do you dislike Harry because he waved an around a hammer with the Isreal flag or is that okay because he’s not Jewish?

Whether you intend to be anti semitic or not your post is really coming across as it. You say you have no issue with their religion but your post is saying otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry what do them being Zionists have anything to do with it? Please explain. i did a quick google search and couldn’t find any link to then with Zionism or Israel. Calling a Jewish person a Zionist without any proof is anti semitic especially as you’re using them being ‘Zionist’ as an excuse to be anti semitic anyways.

These theories by fans a lot of the time are based on stereotypes and Microaggressions and feed into blatant anti semitism. Yes anti Zionism ≠ anti semitism but like you said the line is fine and most people use it as an excuse. Bringing up Zionism when talking about Jewish people when the conversation has nothing to do with the Isreal/Palestine conflict IS Anti semitic and actually hinders the Palestine movement.

Also do you dislike Harry because he waved an around a hammer with the Isreal flag or is that okay because he’s not Jewish?

Whether you intend to be anti semitic or not your post is really coming across as it. You say you have no issue with their religion but your post is saying otherwise.
For the record I thought Harry waving around the Israeli flag was disgusting and just because I’ve never commented on here about it doesn’t mean I support it. I apologise if I meant any offence I genuinely didn’t mean to cause any offence. Just like I thought Harry waving around the Palestinian flag a few months ago was performative.

Between the rose and the overlong trousers I fear tripping.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
For the record I thought Harry waving around the Israeli flag was disgusting and just because I’ve never commented on here about it doesn’t mean I support it. I apologise if I meant any offence I genuinely didn’t mean to cause any offence. Just like I thought Harry waving around the Palestinian flag a few months ago was performative.
Harry is deep in that Hollywood set where a large chunk of the industry is Jewish; he also has many Jewish friends and was learning Hebrew at some point and tweeted in it … I think he also wore a Star of David necklace. My mum is half Jewish, so I’m always intrigued by celebrities that seem interested in the faith and culture. I looked up his family tree and he has a very Jewish sounding relative on his dad’s side … can’t remember the exact name, but something like Ezra … which jumped out amongst all the English ones and Hebrew names like that weren’t mainstream then … I know his dad denied any Jewish heritage on Twitter, but I think he might have a tiny bit going back and he wanted to put out the flames or is unaware. It sounds like you have a problem with Israel in general, and not just it’s politics; waving a flag doesn’t mean he agrees with all they do. There are some amazing people in Israel and he was acknowledging his fan base there.
---

Yeah I have seen this said more than once about Niall. And it sounds about right. He had a lot of confidence right from the start, a bit of an ego I would say. He really likes to talk about himself in third person judging by his sm.

Did HS really say he wasn’t straight? Didn’t know this. I have only read stuff he wants to be unlabelled ? Fair enough. There is strong contrast though in how HS and LT deal with the larries. I have seen L full on denying it since 2013 up until like a couple of months ago. H though seems to like playing into it during his concerts (baiting - I said it) by changing words in his lyrics, and he has actually never denied the Larry rumours (correct me if I am wrong).

I agree that the obsession of certain/all larries, zouis, zarries, (I am missing some) is just toxic and weird.
I like to see me as none of those though and am just… curious? I don’t mean to offend anyone, so I am sorry if I did.
---

Lovely to meet a fellow Louis fan and totally agree with all you’ve said. I can imagine he’s very striking in real life; incredible eyes! There’s a lot going on with him; I’ve often wondered if he has adhd (my husband has, and I recognised some parallels). I can’t wait to see his documentary film. I used to be a big Robbie fan back in the day, and one of my friends in the industry said Robbie is like Harry crossed with Louis, and I think she nailed it 😂 they are taking us back to an easier time (pre kids!). We are allowed to be weirdly obsessed with talent, as it’s our job 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The performance outfit 😍. There’s something about Harry in a pair of black tailored trousers.

• Heart
The suit for that acceptance speech, them suits suit him (no pun haha) so much!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.