One Direction #5 Gotta get it out of my system

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or because he thought that would be the best deal he could possible get as a solo artist

Reactions: 2
Or because he thought that would be the best deal he could possible get as a solo artist
I think this might be it. He didn't exactly have a lot of confidence in himself, at least that's how it seemed to me, and Simon Cowell always seemed to like Louis so maybe he just thought it was the best or even only offer he was going to get.

Reactions: 5
I think this might be it. He didn't exactly have a lot of confidence in himself, at least that's how it seemed to me, and Simon Cowell always seemed to like Louis so maybe he just thought it was the best or even only offer he was going to get.
Reading this now makes me so sad, because Louis is so talented I mean he’s always been my favourite so I am biased but like I am so proud of how far he’s come considering he went from wanting the band to get back together to a uk no1 album!! This is only the beginning and things are only going to get better and better fro him.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It also may have been a case of sticking to what he knew. If he wasn’t that confident, it would be easy to stick to the familiar.

Reactions: 7
Its going to be upsetting if its from 1d days to now as it might show stuff with his mum and sister .hope it shows some of his relationship with freddie

• Heart
Its going to be upsetting if its from 1d days to now as it might show stuff with his mum and sister .hope it shows some of his relationship with freddie
Jay and Fizzy are bound to feature but in a compassionate way, respecting their memories. Jay, particularly, because she worked closely with Louis on their charity projects.

I would love to see Louis and Freddie. It still irritates me that some people still believe he’s not his child.

• Heart
Ok first time poster, hope I am doing this right… Got a 1D song suggested in my spotify (Nigh Changes) a couple weeks ago (was not that familiar with 1D except for that one song Little things a decade ago, but I never kept up with them or their music - only ´knew’ a bit of HS and his music (Watermelon sugar) because he has been featured so much online and I have had coincidentally NH’ San Francisco on repeat). Ever since that recommendation (and falling in love with songs like Love you goodbye) I have been watching, listening and reading a lot about the boys and their solo careers. I have literally gone from « Louis’ (speaking) voice is kinda weird (x factor, yes I went back back lol) », to absolutely adoring that man in like two weeks. Two of us makes me cry every time…

I came upon this snippet on here by @Jenny18opp: «
I’m glad I found this thread. I knew someone who worked security for the 1d boys for a while so have some gossip about them.

All five heavily in to drugs especially Zayn and Louis but Louis was able to reel his usage in.
Zayn did sleep with a few male fans but few and far between. Contrary to popular belief it was him and Louis who security regularly had to wake up naked and entangled.
Harry and Louis where best friends but Louis got jealous of Harry's Hollywood friends and Harry was very jealous of Zayn and Louis getting closer in 2013 add in conspiracy theories and it lead to big arguments and caused divisions in group.
Harry can’t take ANY criticism, him and Liam also clashed because Liam loved to dish out criticism (the Gary Barlow of the group) .
Harry Nice guy persona but very calculated and very ambitious. Willing to throw people under to get what he wants.
Also not gay but calls himself pansexual but nobody believed that thought he just said it to appear like a cool hippie. Harry loves blonde women, cheats on every girl he’s ever been in a relationship with.
Niall down to earth, him and Louis definitely the most bright of the lot. Niall would sleep around a lot but no lasting relationships. Would annoy other guys as he did a lot of fence sitting when it came to big group decisions.
Liam very critical of everyone would annoy people because would run his mouth constantly.Liam and Harry just not good combination.
All generally down to earth guys except Harry who would be initially overbearingly very nice but then acted very aloof ( security friend he seemed very empty headed as in no real personality) and had scary angry outbursts over childish things. Also Harry’s manger was there in the last year side stage whispering how to grab all the attention from the other guys. »

Any idea what actually happened between Zayn and Louis? Like up until late 2014 at the least they still seemed very close.
Also I have seen it being mentioned HS slept with Nick Grimshaw and the Caroline Flack story was a cover up (which does kinda make sense) so that would make him at the very least bi?
Any tea of the relationship between Simon Cowell and 1D?
*I apologies in advance if I did something wrong

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ok first time poster, hope I am doing this right… Got a 1D song suggested in my spotify (Nigh Changes) a couple weeks ago (was not that familiar with 1D except for that one song Little things a decade ago, but I never kept up with them or their music - only ´knew’ a bit of HS and his music (Watermelon sugar) because he has been featured so much online and I have had coincidentally NH’ San Francisco on repeat). Ever since that recommendation (and falling in love with songs like Love you goodbye) I have been watching, listening and reading a lot about the boys and their solo careers. I have literally gone from « Louis’ (speaking) voice is kinda weird (x factor, yes I went back back lol) », to absolutely adoring that man in like two weeks. Two of us makes me cry every time…

I’m glad I found this thread. I knew someone who worked security for the 1d boys for a while so have some gossip about them.

All five heavily in to drugs especially Zayn and Louis but Louis was able to reel his usage in.
Zayn did sleep with a few male fans but few and far between. Contrary to popular belief it was him and Louis who security regularly had to wake up naked and entangled.
Harry and Louis where best friends but Louis got jealous of Harry's Hollywood friends and Harry was very jealous of Zayn and Louis getting closer in 2013 add in conspiracy theories and it lead to big arguments and caused divisions in group.
Harry can’t take ANY criticism, him and Liam also clashed because Liam loved to dish out criticism (the Gary Barlow of the group) .
Harry Nice guy persona but very calculated and very ambitious. Willing to throw people under to get what he wants.
Also not gay but calls himself pansexual but nobody believed that thought he just said it to appear like a cool hippie. Harry loves blonde women, cheats on every girl he’s ever been in a relationship with.
Niall down to earth, him and Louis definitely the most bright of the lot. Niall would sleep around a lot but no lasting relationships. Would annoy other guys as he did a lot of fence sitting when it came to big group decisions.
Liam very critical of everyone would annoy people because would run his mouth constantly.Liam and Harry just not good combination.
All generally down to earth guys except Harry who would be initially overbearingly very nice but then acted very aloof ( security friend he seemed very empty headed as in no real personality) and had scary angry outbursts over childish things. Also Harry’s manger was there in the last year side stage whispering how to grab all the attention from the other guys. »

Any idea what actually happened between Zayn and Louis? Like up until late 2014 at the least they still seemed very close.
Also I have seen it being mentioned HS slept with Nick Grimshaw and the Caroline Flack story was a cover up (which does kinda make sense) so that would make him at the very least bi?
I can’t comment on the trueness of any of that but it sounds bang on to me. None of it would surprise me.

Majority of this I would believe also in relation to zayn and Louis, I think when zayn said he wanted to leave the band (or a hiatus) in late 2014 it really hurt Louis because to me it seems like zayn had been fine (enough) and hadn’t been saying much about being tired of the band or wanting out of it so louis was definitely very hurt and blindsided. There’s actually an interview the day zayn supposedly suggested the hiatus and Harry backed him on it. If anyone’s interested just search:”one direction band aid 2014” you can clearly tell they’ve had an argument in it, Harry looks so sad, zayn looks like he doesn’t want to be there at all, Niall looks lost, Louis looks angry and liam was the only one trying to hold the interview together. Also in relation to Simon cowell, I don’t have any tea but my view on that is they were signed from the very start, promised the world, got the world but In exchanged for what? 5 albums and 5 tours in 5 years. I mean it’s hardly sustainable to continue like that without a break.

This is so interesting and I haven’t seen it before! I’ve never detected any sexual tension between L & Z! I work in the industry and have only heard nice things about Harry, so that was new to me too. As I said on here once before, and got shot down by some of his fans, I was told on good authority that he prefers men … this was quite early doors in 1D days and I didn’t pay too much attention to it, but in hindsight it makes a lot of sense with his vibe now and I really don’t think he’s “queer-baiting” … I don’t think he’s that good an actor.

Reactions: 4
There’s actually an interview the day zayn supposedly suggested the hiatus and Harry backed him on it. If anyone’s interested just search:”one direction band aid 2014” you can clearly tell they’ve had an argument in it, Harry looks so sad, zayn looks like he doesn’t want to be there at all, Niall looks lost, Louis looks angry and liam was the only one trying to hold the interview together. Also in relation to Simon cowell, I don’t have any tea but my view on that is they were signed from the very start, promised the world, got the world but In exchanged for what? 5 albums and 5 tours in 5 years. I mean it’s hardly sustainable to continue like that without a break.
The pics/video often come up on TikTok and the tension between them all is horrible. You can see the stress on all of them.

What they were put through was awful. They worked them like dogs.

• Sad
The thing about Zayn sleeping with male fans is a lie. Anyone who knows him from when he stayed in Bradford can confirm he used to throw the word f*g around

The thing about Zayn sleeping with male fans is a lie. Anyone who knows him from when he stayed in Bradford can confirm he used to throw the word f*g around
Sometimes people do that to deflect and are pushing their own insecurities on others

Reactions: 7
not liking him throwing that horrible energy around Bradford :( just interesting to hear another report as I like to think I’m good at reading people and I’ve never spotted male attraction from him; Louis YES!

That really doesn’t mean anything lol. Aaron Schook voted against gay rights his whole time he was a politician yet came out as gay in 2020. Also that term is still used and was even more commonly used pre 2010 (especially amongst teenagers). Not saying Zayn did sleep with male fans because frankly I don’t really care and it’s nobody’s business but saying it can’t be true because he use them term ‘f*g’ doesn’t really have a link.

It sounds very much like it was written by a fan based on their own beliefs. No doubt there was friction between members and all sorts going on behind closed doors with women and drugs. I also don’t think there was any sexual tension between L and Z. Definitely between L and H. I hope one day in the future we get their stories.

Reactions: 6
It sounds very much like it was written by a fan based on their own beliefs. No doubt there was friction between members and all sorts going on behind closed doors with women and drugs. I also don’t think there was any sexual tension between L and Z. Definitely between L and H. I hope one day in the future we get their stories.
I dunno if it was written by a fan then surely it would be a bit more sunshine and rainbows?

Majority of this I would believe also in relation to zayn and Louis, I think when zayn said he wanted to leave the band (or a hiatus) in late 2014 it really hurt Louis because to me it seems like zayn had been fine (enough) and hadn’t been saying much about being tired of the band or wanting out of it so louis was definitely very hurt and blindsided. There’s actually an interview the day zayn supposedly suggested the hiatus and Harry backed him on it. If anyone’s interested just search:”one direction band aid 2014” you can clearly tell they’ve had an argument in it, Harry looks so sad, zayn looks like he doesn’t want to be there at all, Niall looks lost, Louis looks angry and liam was the only one trying to hold the interview together. Also in relation to Simon cowell, I don’t have any tea but my view on that is they were signed from the very start, promised the world, got the world but In exchanged for what? 5 albums and 5 tours in 5 years. I mean it’s hardly sustainable to continue like that without a break.
Thanks for that. I watched the interview and although Zayn’s appearance is unsettling, Harry and Niall seem mad (literally first time I see N like that :eek:), not that much Louis? And from what I have seen from other videos Louis can at least give a look or become extra sassy if something is of. The AMA’s were also after this and Zayn and Louis seemed still very close?

I do think it is also worth noting that Harry was being pursued (I guess I can say it like that) by the Azoff family as early as 2014. And he was way too ambitious to be the first one to leave - since as history proves it can stain your career big time. So I can definitely see him pushing a hiatus, but not necessarily related to concerns for Zayn. I would think if he knew Zayn stopped the band because he was physically and mentally suffering they would have had a better relationship afterwards than now?

Louis signing with Simon and going on the X factor not once but twice after the whole mess makes everything even more confusing. Considering Simon’s reputation… Louis becoming less… flamboyant. He has gone through so much shi*.
---

This is so interesting and I haven’t seen it before! I’ve never detected any sexual tension between L & Z! I work in the industry and have only heard nice things about Harry, so that was new to me too. As I said on here once before, and got shot down by some of his fans, I was told on good authority that he prefers men … this was quite early doors in 1D days and I didn’t pay too much attention to it, but in hindsight it makes a lot of sense with his vibe now and I really don’t think he’s “queer-baiting” … I don’t think he’s that good an actor.
While I never saw L and Z as anything more than a true bromance either, I guess it’s possible there was more to it? Not too farfetched imo. They had their private plane and tour bus 2013/2014 onward if I am not mistaken and they really were close. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Thinking about it he was always in relationships with other people of Syco (Rebecca and Perrie), and the cheating scandals were always from fame hungry people what made it less believable. And considering Rebecca’s and Cher’s latest statements about fake relationship really anything is possible…
Z sleeping with male fans though at that time seems like way too much of a risk and… dumb?
I also believe the Harry is into guys more than him being a serial cheater going for blonde girls lol. That Nick guy has always given me the creeps and whether or not he actually slept with H, he was still 11 years his senior pursuing a teenage HS… (I don’t think anyone can deny that right?). Also Harry being ambitious with a bit of air is the vibe I have gotten from him since the early days. His public persona now is also completely calculated imo, but that doesn’t necessarily mean he isn’t nice.

Have you heard something about Louis’ preference? He is one big mystery.

Last edited:
Thanks for that. I watched the interview and although Zayn’s appearance is unsettling, Harry and Niall seem mad (literally first time I see N like that :eek:), not that much Louis? And from what I have seen from other videos Louis can at least give a look or become extra sassy if something is of. The AMA’s were also after this and Zayn and Louis seemed still very close?

I do think it is also worth noting that Harry was being pursued (I guess I can say it like that) by the Azoff family as early as 2014. And he was way too ambitious to be the first one to leave - since as history proves it can stain your career big time. So I can definitely see him pushing a hiatus, but not necessarily related to concerns for Zayn. I would think if he knew Zayn stopped the band because he was physically and mentally suffering they would have had a better relationship afterwards than now?

Louis signing with Simon and going on the X factor not once but twice after the whole mess makes everything even more confusing. Considering Simon’s reputation… Louis becoming less… flamboyant. He has gone through so much shi*.
---

While I never saw L and Z as anything more than a true bromance either, I guess it’s possible there was more to it? Not too farfetched imo. They had their private plane and tour bus 2013/2014 onward if I am not mistaken and they really were close. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Thinking about it he was always in relationships with other people of Syco (Rebecca and Perrie), and the cheating scandals were always from fame hungry people what made it less believable. And considering Rebecca’s and Cher’s latest statements about fake relationship really anything is possible…
Z sleeping with male fans though at that time seems like way too much of a risk and… dumb?
I also believe the Harry is into guys more than him being a serial cheater going for blonde girls lol. That Nick guy has always given me the creeps and whether or not he actually slept with H, he was still 11 years his senior pursuing a teenage HS… (I don’t think anyone can deny that right?). Also Harry being ambitious with a bit of air is the vibe I have gotten from him since the early days. His public persona now is also completely calculated imo, but that doesn’t necessarily mean he isn’t nice.

Have you heard something about Louis’ preference? He is one big mystery.
I’ve heard nothing about Louis or his preferences, sadly, as I also love Louis. When 1D first came about, everyone in the industry was talking about Harry, I feel like he was earmarked to be the “star” from day one. I’ve only learnt about Louis via liking some of Harry’s solo stuff and then getting recommended L’s and really enjoying it. I’m also late to the fandom as wasn’t into 1D (bit too old 😂). Without outing myself (hopefully, as tattle is pretty niche?) I had a meeting this week with someone who played opposite Harry in one of his solo MV’s and they said he’s really nice and invited them to one of his shows as a thank you.

Last edited:
Ironically the only one I’ve really heard is abit of a twit at times is Niall lol, him and his friends ended up getting banned from my old work place due to their drunken behaviour and abusive behaviour towards staff. I wasn’t working back then so I can’t really say how much was him and how much was his friends but there was a lot of I’ll feelings towards him amongst staff lol.

Zayn grew up in a religious family Bradford (a place which is known for its quite dated views on certain things) him saying the word f*g when he was younger doesnt suprise me but tbh you could tell me that any of the boys said it and I wouldn’t be suprised. Pre 2010 was a different time, it doesn’t make someone homophobic now (obvs unless they still use the term and are actually homophobic) and it doesn’t stop someone being queer now.

Just because one person has had a good/bad experience doesn’t make someone a good/bad person, we all have off days, we all the treat people differently due to a variety of factors.

Also the obsession which the boys relationships and sexualities/preferences I don’t really get maybe it’s cause I’m in my 20s rather than a teenager but like shouldn’t we just want them to be happy and mind our business? Especially as only Harry is publicly out as not straight.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.