One Direction #5 Gotta get it out of my system

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a few after partys but harry and louis both got pictures with the same person who was apprently at different ones maybe was at the same one .its gone of on twitter. People wonder why that they cant celebrate together as friends without it becoming something more .
I think, at this stage of their lives, they should just say 'duck it' and get a photo taken together. The Larries will go insane for a bit, then normal service will resume, hopefully meaning Harry and Louis can openly be friends again.

Reactions: 10
If you had told me 10 years ago that there would STILL be larries, and they would be trying to dissect a picture of someone with Louis and Harry separately I would have laughed in your face

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you had told me 10 years ago that there would STILL be larries, and they would be trying to dissect a picture of someone with Louis and Harry separately I would have laughed in your face
It’s a bit insane to think that these people have carried this on for this long, like shipping your two faves together when you’re 16 is massively different to obsessing over the smallest things when you’re 26 🤣 if they’ve ever been together then great for them, but it’s all a bit embarrassing fan wise. I understand why they swerve it too, because otherwise they would literally never hear the end of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think, at this stage of their lives, they should just say 'duck it' and get a photo taken together. The Larries will go insane for a bit, then normal service will resume, hopefully meaning Harry and Louis can openly be friends again.
They’re two completely different people, I just can’t see them being friends anymore. And i don’t think they like each other at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
They’re two completely different people, I just can’t see them being friends anymore. And i don’t think they like each other at all.
I don’t think they are close anymore but I never believe in the whole they hate each other thing. Harry went to Louis concert last year.

Reactions: 6
I think there will always be mutual respect between them all but I don't think all 5 will ever be close again

Reactions: 5
Louis said it in an interview! I did see a video but you can’t tell for sure if it’s Harry, but the larries thought it was. And Louis never said what concert it was
I feel like Larries twisted that quote. I don’t think he was saying Harry has been to his show, it seemed to me like he was speaking hypothetically. Like if he knew Harry or any of the other guys were at his show, he’d be nervous cause he’d want to impress them.

Reactions: 6
I feel like Larries twisted that quote. I don’t think he was saying Harry has been to his show, it seemed to me like he was speaking hypothetically. Like if he knew Harry or any of the other guys were at his show, he’d be nervous cause he’d want to impress them.
I don’t remember his exact words but maybe. Again, I don’t think they are close friends but they all shared something really incredible and intense so I’m sure there’s lots of respect and care for each other

Reactions: 2
I think there will always be mutual respect between them all but I don't think all 5 will ever be close again
I think when (not if) the Money is not coming fast in say 25 years they’ll give it one more to, not saying they’ll become besties again but distance makes the heart grow fonder I suppose..

Reactions: 1
I think when (not if) the Money is not coming fast in say 25 years they’ll give it one more to, not saying they’ll become besties again but distance makes the heart grow fonder I suppose..
I agree. Even now I think it must be hard for some of them to see harry doing so well while others aren't despite them being huge as a group. Part of them must feel sad looking back at times knowing you had everything and 4 others to share it with, and now you're watching one of the others win Grammys and achieve a whole new level of success

I agree. Even now I think it must be hard for some of them to see harry doing so well while others aren't despite them being huge as a group. Part of them must feel sad looking back at times knowing you had everything and 4 others to share it with, and now you're watching one of the others win Grammys and achieve a whole new level of success
That actually made a bit sad reading that😭 I thought it was quite nice liam supported him I saw a lot of people saying it was a pr stunt but honestly why would it be. honestly though I’m not saying harry doesn’t deserve it but a huge part of it are the azoffs they will Burn down bridges to make sure their clients get to where they want to be. I wouldn’t even mind that if they weren't such awful people. They’re huge Zionists.

Last edited:
“Capturing the real-life struggles and triumphs of a man who refused to be silenced by anyone else's expectations.”

I’m hoping he’s going to blow the lid on Syco/Sony once and for all, among other things.

Reactions: 5
I’m so so proud of him and a worldwide film, that’s so so Major, he deserves it all and more ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What I don’t get is why Louis stayed with Syco when he went solo and why he became a judge on the xfactor. I know he did eventually leave but that was just before the label went defunct

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.