One Direction #5 Gotta get it out of my system

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh I missed the first bit, what did he say?!
The interviewer asked if he warns people about the tattoo on his bum before having sex with them and he paused and actually thought about it and said “no but I probably should”. If he was with Eleanor he would’ve said that he doesn’t need to because he has a long term girlfriend

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did anyone saw the performance? I don’t know if there was any problem with sound but something was off..

Reactions: 1
Don’t think album of the year was deserved. Think Adele or Beyoncé should have won but they don’t call them the scammys for a reason…

Reactions: 3
I actually agree with album of the year, Matilda still has me on a chokehold 😭 and as it was still has the world on one as well
---

Did anyone saw the performance? I don’t know if there was any problem with sound but something was off..
He didnt sound like him but at the same time did???? Maybe he is sick or his voice is tired of so much touring, but for sure there was something off

Reactions: 4
why would they tweet this 😭

he pissed a lot of people off last night with the “this doesn’t happen to people like me” line? but a lot of people were already pissed Beyoncé didn’t win so…

Reactions: 6
Loved his suit he wore when accepting the awards but the other outfits weren’t great. The jumpsuit on the red carpet was very underwhelming (I hated it 😂). Thought his last Grammy performance outfit was better.

746AEB5D-2653-4856-A411-FCC4D51D67CA.jpeg

• Heart
why would they tweet this 😭

he pissed a lot of people off last night with the “this doesn’t happen to people like me” line? but a lot of people were already pissed Beyoncé didn’t win so…
Honestly that comment was very weird, I feel like it was almost hyped up for Beyoncé to win it but I don’t know

Reactions: 2
Honestly that comment was very weird, I feel like it was almost hyped up for Beyoncé to win it but I don’t know
He always says that on his shows but maybe that was not the best thing to say in this context. He definitely started off key and looked very nervous, which is so sad because he didn’t do himself justice at all, considering how amazing he always sounds live.
So cute of the boys to congratulate him 🥰🥰

Reactions: 1
Relistening to HH in reaction to the news. Absolutely deserved. Such a well thought out, cohesive piece of art. Beyoncé will have other years but she wasn’t robbed of AOTY, in my opinion.

Reactions: 5
Just saw a video on Tik tok of one of his dancers explaining that they rehearsed the choreography on the spinning platform all week in one way but when the song started the platform started spinning like in reverse so they had to adapt and try to still do everything but in reverse. Probably that’s why things didn’t go as well and he started a bit off 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 5
There was a few after partys but harry and louis both got pictures with the same person who was apprently at different ones maybe was at the same one .its gone of on twitter. People wonder why that they cant celebrate together as friends without it becoming something more .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.