One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you mean like this Dogleggedhat? If so, then yeah, he looked very very hot. Although I am coming to the conclusion that there is no photo of Louis that I DON'T find very very hot.

And lets just have a suit photo of the 4 of them to start the day off right...

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do you mean like this Dogleggedhat? If so, then yeah, he looked very very hot. Although I am coming to the conclusion that there is no photo of Louis that I DON'T find very very hot.

YES! that first pic was my favourite phase of his. Probably could have done with a bit of warning before those pictures lol!

niall seems like a really lovely fella but I just can’t find him attractive at all,he just looks like such a little boy to me bless him(I’m sure he is devastated that someone in their mid thirties doesn’t find him attractive lol!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha. Yes Niall seems lovely but personally he does not do it for me. For me it was long haired Harry era when he looked completely divine (although he did look pretty sexy at the Grammy's a few months back) and basically any Louis era. What is it that that lad has? He had naughty eyes for sure.

Reactions: 2
looking back now, idk why i wasn't more of a louis stan bc he's always been so attractive (his cheekbones wow). liam is pretty handsome too in the male model way even though i can't understand what he's saying as he talks at the speed of light.

niall is like that one guy best friend you could never see as anything other than a friend 😂

Reactions: 3
looking back now, idk why i wasn't more of a louis stan bc he's always been so attractive (his cheekbones wow). liam is pretty handsome too in the male model way even though i can't understand what he's saying as he talks at the speed of light.

niall is like that one guy best friend you could never see as anything other than a friend 😂
Niall likes other people’s girlfriends😂(or he used to anyway) so unless you were seeing someone I think we’d be safe.

Reactions: 1
Niall likes other people’s girlfriends😂(or he used to anyway) so unless you were seeing someone I think we’d be safe.
lol, I heard Liam explain what happened with that. He and Julian Bunetta were discussing the problems in their respective relationship one day and then next thing he knows Julian and Niall have completed the lyrics to the music that has already been finished. So using what Julian tells Niall, Niall and he write the song.

Or maybe that is bullshit and Niall really did fancy his girlfriend.

That group photo is from the night L and H were ready to maul each other, isn’t it? 🍆 You’d think they could have held it together in front of the cameras! 🤣

• Haha
They both looked incredible that night and yes, Louis and Harry could not stop looking at each other There was a lot of intense staring and smirking on the red carpet.

I didn't like the cloth headband stage at all, but long hair Harry was gorgeous 🥰 Started my love of manbuns.

I love him through all the eras but Long Hair Harry really makes me feel something… he could run me over and I’d still wanna sit on his face

• Haha
I'm here to talk tit about Harry Styles. What a money-grabbing little prick he has turned into. Blaming c*vid for not touring UK, Europe, Asia but going to America who has the highest number of deaths and infections in the whole world. You're being very seethrough Mr. Styles. Hope these new fans you're getting will stay with you for a long time cause old fans are jumping ship at your bullshit.

I'm here to talk tit about Harry Styles. What a money-grabbing little prick he has turned into. Blaming c*vid for not touring UK, Europe, Asia but going to America who has the highest number of deaths and infections in the whole world. You're being very seethrough Mr. Styles. Hope these new fans you're getting will stay with you for a long time cause old fans are jumping ship at your bullshit.
There is a trash thread on Harry (in case you get hounded here! I read both as I’m neither a fan nor a non-fan)

how do fans here feel about the tour announcement? Seems a lot of people are pissed off and starting to get annoyed with his lack of engagement on social media,and also a lot of people saying it’s not his fault it’s his management team.

Sorry for quoting you again I thought you had posted in the Harry styles thread not the one direction thread-ignore me lol!

I think this is the right thread right? The only Harry thread I know of is the rave one, and I won't be stepping inside there!

From what I can see with the people I follow and that orbit: People are pissed but still going and looking for tickets so 🤷‍♀️. Can't wait to see how many people get sick after this. It's not safe yet!!!

I think this is the right thread right? The only Harry thread I know of is the rave one, and I won't be stepping inside there!

From what I can see with the people I follow and that orbit: People are pissed but still going and looking for tickets so 🤷‍♀️. Can't wait to see how many people get sick after this. It's not safe yet!!!

there is also this one. Yes people seem to be complaining but still going to get tickets so kind of pointless isn’t it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.