One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nee to the thread but been reading along. Lou Teasdale looks dreadful these days. Her lips look awful. And especially when you out her alongside her twin who hasn’t had much if any work done you see what a mess she has made of herself.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if Lou and Harry are still friends? Never see her or Harry, or Lou’s ex Tom post anything about each other. Were they just made-up-media-friends?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if Lou and Harry are still friends? Never see her or Harry, or Lou’s ex Tom post anything about each other. Were they just made-up-media-friends?
harry was at the brits with lou’s brother in law i’m sure, but that doesn’t mean him and lou are still friends ofc 😆

Nee to the thread but been reading along. Lou Teasdale looks dreadful these days. Her lips look awful. And especially when you out her alongside her twin who hasn’t had much if any work done you see what a mess she has made of herself.
Sam is very pretty

My God, Lou and Lottie have butchered themselves, they both look like completely different people. Lottie is still so young.

Reactions: 4
I don't get why girls/women do that to themselves. Lou and Lottie were attractive and then they start messing around with their faces and they end up just looking weird. How insecure do you have to be to do that to yourself? Blow up doll lips and a stretched face does not make you more attractive.
I used to really like Lou's grey hair when it was long with extensions and when it was shoulder length and choppy. It looked really cool and she had a kind of pixieish prettiness about her.

Attachments

It’s crazy. I couldn’t bear it if one of children did that to themselves at such a tender age. What are the younger women going to look like in twenty years time?

Reactions: 2
I don't get why girls/women do that to themselves. Lou and Lottie were attractive and then they start messing around with their faces and they end up just looking weird. How insecure do you have to be to do that to yourself? Blow up doll lips and a stretched face does not make you more attractive.
I used to really like Lou's grey hair when it was long with extensions and when it was shoulder length and choppy. It looked really cool and she had a kind of pixieish prettiness about her.
I agree. She looked cool, now she looks just any other love island wannabe

Reactions: 3
Oh wow, Lou looks terrible :( so incredibly basic and boring. why do all these people go blonde, tan, and with terribly filled lips? it's so bland.

She left after his theatre show tour in 2017 and he hired someone new to be his hairstylist, and she stopped liking any of his pictures. She fell out with Sam (her twin) for a while and unfollowed Sam, her brother in law (who's still very close with Harry), Bleach London's account and Tom on Instagram for a while. There were a few instagram stories of the two of them at the same events but not speaking and on different sides of the room. She's no longer involved with Bleach I'm pretty sure but I think she had a falling out with a lot of people at the same time. Most of that London crew and people she worked with for Harry don't interact with her publicly on social media anymore.

• Wow
I think they may have bad blood. Recently Lou posted ‘you’re only as pretty as you treat people' and Adam from Harry's band has commented underneath it, also Emi (Adam’s wife) has liked the post which is the first post of Lou's post she has liked in a while (apparently so I am told, I personally have no interest in who likes who on social media!) and what with Charlotte from Harry's band being let go recently and saying she does not understand why, it all looks a bit odd and as though they are referring to being treated badly etc.
Maybe Lou was let go for reasons she disagreed with or maybe she never fully understood why she was let go or felt used etc.
Who knows, but there seems to be some unrest in Camp Harry.

I think they may have bad blood. Recently Lou posted ‘you’re only as pretty as you treat people' and Adam from Harry's band has commented underneath it, also Emi (Adam’s wife) has liked the post which is the first post of Lou's post she has liked in a while (apparently so I am told, I personally have no interest in who likes who on social media!) and what with Charlotte from Harry's band being let go recently and saying she does not understand why, it all looks a bit odd and as though they are referring to being treated badly etc.
Maybe Lou was let go for reasons she disagreed with or maybe she never fully understood why she was let go or felt used etc.
Who knows, but there seems to be some unrest in Camp Harry.
It's possible, but I think given she fell out with a lot of people at the same time the issue was with her rather than Harry. Adam and his wife are godparents to Lux I'm pretty sure, and Lou is to their children so it makes sense that they're still in touch. I mean, Harry paid his crew their salaries out of pocket last year when touring wasn't viable so I don't think he's the type of person (or businessman in general) to dump people without question. Most people who have worked with him have said he's pretty loyal to those he does work with. Charlotte said she was given an explanation, but didn't understand it, not that she wasn't given one. She did an interview last year where she stated being a session musician wasn't something she wanted to pursue and she wanted to focus on her own music so it would appear they wanted to go in different directions professionally.

E7KE1EOWUAci8mh.png

Yes I did not say Charlotte was not told. Just reading her Instagram post she says she does not fully understand why she was let go. She may have her own music career etc but she did not seem 100% happy. You just would not even mention it online if you were happy.

Did Adam play on the One Direction tours or did he just get to know Lou on the first Harry Styles tour? I don't remember him from 1D days. Did not know he was a godparent to her child. They must have become very close.

I don't think Harry makes all the decisions anyway. His management surely have a big hand in that.

Yes I did not say Charlotte was not told. Just reading her Instagram post she says she does not fully understand why she was let go. She may have her own music career etc but she did not seem 100% happy. You just would not even mention it online if you were happy.

Did Adam play on the One Direction tours or did he just get to know Lou on the first Harry Styles tour? I don't remember him from 1D days. Did not know he was a godparent to her child. They must have become very close.

I don't think Harry makes all the decisions anyway. His management surely have a big hand in that.
No Adam wasn't a part of 1D's tours but he knew Harry since 2011 or something like that. I think Emi and Lou were pregnant at the same time and were friends around then. There's a pic of Harry holding Silver (Adam's daughter) when she's a few days old.

tumblr_0c4e6e455bb146b2772aa65263d70c13_85981cce_540.jpeg

I’m so confused as to how much exposure Lottie gets on the daily Mail. Do you think she calls the paps herself, or is it because she’s with Lewis? If you google her name and click on news there are so many articles!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.