Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Did Niall ever go ‘off the rails’? I work at a restaurant in London and was speaking to a manger and we got onto the topic of one direction and she mentioned how Niall had come a couple times (before I joined) and much she disliked him and I was really shocked. She said he was really rude, got really drunk and him and his friends caused a nuisance. They ended up getting asked to leave and weren’t allowed back. This would of been maybe 5ish years ago, so just after the Hiatus started. I knew a couple of them seemed to have issues so didn’t know if he had too. It kind of made me a little sad cause Niall always came across as the nice one. My manager is in her 40s and has no interest in 1D so it could of been more his friends and she just tarnished him but let’s just say she was very adement Niall would not be welcome.
I don't think Niall has ever gone "off the rails", but he wouldn't be the first guy, celeb or not, to be out with mates and get messy drunk and make a nuisance of himself etc.

I still think he seems like the nicest and most grounded of them all.

Reactions: 6

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
I do think Louis and Harry had a thing though. However brief it may have been. The video evidence is pretty compelling. No reason why a couple of cute lads wouldn't/shouldn't be shagging each other and they certainly seemed not to be able to keep their hands and eyes off each other. I think it is a bit tiresome trying to constantly link them together in 2021 though. When was the last time they were photographed in a room together? Either they just do not see each other these days or they go to great lengths not to be photographed together. I think Olivia is a PR stunt though. I just do not get why they are photographed together all the time when he was not photographed with Camille Rowe more than a couple of times in a year long relationship. It seems contrived. Why do these pop stars and actors go to such lengths? For a supposed womaniser though, Harry has not really had many defininite relationships with women. Lots of supposed ones but not much evidence of actual relationships. Who is he writing all those songs about then? Certainly not the 2 or 3 month relationships. My money is still on him coming out at some point.
If Olivia and Harry were a PR stunt, they would've had a lot more pictures and attention that they have now. The past 6 months have been grainy posts from stalkers around London following him and fans in Italy filming behind them which he told them to stop doing. Not much of a PR stunt if all you're getting is low quality pictures of them walking, that only stays inside a small group of fans and not the media. I hate when people say Harry 'is still coming out at some point' because he already has lol. He said he doesn't label his sexuality and he's sung about his attraction to men, bisexuality and muti-gender attraction exists. Just because he's had relationships with women doesn't mean he's not non-labelling and being non-labelling, singing about your attraction to other people is enough of a 'coming out' if that's what he wants. People aren't entitled to anything other that what he says about his own sexuality lol.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
No, but he shared THAT photo.
Why did he even take the photo in the first place? He must have known whoever he sent it to would sell it to the papers.

I wish Caroline had pleaded guilty, she’d have been given a caution, and with Covid dominating the headlines, the whole thing would have been forgotten. Her mental health was precarious though, god love her.

I hope he treats Lottie well and doesn’t try to make money out of her by flogging intimate photos or selling stories about her big brother.

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
The music industry is full of misogyny so not surprised at all. And one direction being untouchable again not surprising, Simon controlled the whole show, I think whoever his acts were, were gonna have the easiest time.
The acts he got always seem to end up being the most successful out of the show: 1D most successful from 2010, Olly Murs from 2009, Leona Lewis 2006.

There’s also so much misogyny in the 1D fandom it’s disgusting and needs to be addressed, like off the top of my head:

Liam/Cheryl/Maya:
- Cheryl was called a pedalo etc and got hate because she was dating Liam at 34 and he was 24 but they met at 14/24, yet it’s okay for Liam to date an 18 yearold who was fresh out of high school at 26 who he had first met when she was 15.
- Maya got hate for her and her family apparently supporting Trump, but it was okay for Liam to date a trump supporter/someone who’s family support Trump.
- The amount of hate Cheryl got when she fell pregnant with accounts telling her to miscarry.

Zayn/Gigi
- Gigi getting criticised for bringing Khai to Milan for FW but was criticised last FW for leaving her baby in NY.
- Gigi getting criticised for doing a gender reveal because it’s ‘problematic’ but Zayn did it too but no criticism for him.
- Gigi getting criticised for taking her baby out in NY but Zayn not getting criticised for not being able to look after her baby whilst she works.
- Gigi getting criticised for her birthday party but Zayn got of scot free even though he planned it.

Larry/El/Olivia
- just the blatant hate El gets, like I’m not her biggest fan but I feel so sorry for her.
- it’s okay for Harry to appropriate Native American culture but El wearing traditional clothing to a non white wedding is a no go. (Not talking about the dog leash comment I do not excuse that at all
- criticising the Tomlinson girls + El tan calling them out for blackfishing but ignore Harry’s digital blackfishing
- Olivia being problematic but no criticism for Harry dating problematic people.

Niall I can’t think of anything lol his fan base just seem pretty unproblematic.

Anyways rant over what I learnt about the 1D fandom is that it is full of misogyny and homophobia and people will reach and lie to put the boys on a pedestal and shit on every female around them.

Rose28454

VIP Member
Wow! You’re so lucky 😍 did you meet his family? Wondered what they’re like
I only saw grandad in his wheelchair being pushed backstage and he seemed lovely. I left site while he was on stage ( I could hear him he sounded great ) so I didn’t meet any of the family although my sis did and she confirmed they were nice.

I love the fact that he has got cereal!

However, I am going to need more information than that. E.g: How tall is he really? Are his eyes as beautiful as they look? What does he smell like?

I've seen the photos and he looked fit. I noticed his temples are graying which I rather like. Any little titbits welcome....
He had quite a normal rider by the music industry standards. Cheerios we’re especially requested. He’s not that tall, didn’t get close enough to see his eyes and he smelt of dove deodorant ( cause we supplied it! ). Seemed very quiet abd his dressing room door was open at all times which is unusual for artists seemed very ordinary

Last edited:
  • Heart

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
Louis’ dad posted this on tiktok… it might explain why they don’t speak anymore but the girls do, as he isn’t Louis’ biological dad so something might have happened but he felt like he didn’t have to make up.

Okay now I’ve just seen this second one… oop
Didn't all the Tomlinsons go pretty much no contact with him after Jay and him divorced? And when Jay + Dan got married the younger 3 took the name Deakin (aswell as Tomlinson) and the older twins called him some variation of dad.

The dad never had custody of them and when Jay died they stayed with Dan (until they fell out) and then moved in with Jays parents. It was believed that it was Jays wish for them not to move in with their dad due to him being an alcoholic but I don’t know how true this is. They didn’t really seem to start having a relationship again with him until Dan was out of the picture.

Now the girls seem to have a relationship with him but Louis seems to stay clear. I don’t think it’s because he’s not his biological child because Mark is still his dad just as much as he is the girls dad, I think it’s more due to Mark as a person, he doesn’t seem the nicest person and pretty fame hungry. I feel like part of the reason why the girls formed a relationship with him again is to have a parent figure as they lost their mum and step dad is a short amount of time.

then again louis and mark might have a relationship but keep it private who knows 🤷‍♀️

I do wonder what the relationship with Dan is like now, Phoebe seems to have a very good relationship with his wife and their little girl. All three of the girls follow her on Instagram too. Phoebe is also back following Dan’s sister. I think it’s nice that they somewhat made up for the sake of the little twins.

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Could Xander have been around so much due to a working relationship? Harry seems to insert himself into other families with relative (pardon the pun) ease. No idea if they were ever a couple, but it's much more believable than any female he's been linked to.

I don't think every fan that thinks Harry is gay is desperate for him to be so, I just think he is. No big deal if he turns out not to be.

I have a hard time with people who don't put any of the responsibility on Harry for his part in publicly 'dating' women, like he's some poor incapable creature with no say in his own career. He has been in the industry for more than a decade now, I doubt very much he is forcibly closeted anymore. I'm sure he once was, but now he's just playing the game. If you want to reach stratospheric heights in the entertainment industry as a front man, you have to adhere to some rules. In my opinion, he's fairly 'out' in his own environment, his live shows, but he publicly stays quiet.
Agreed. I don't want him to be gay. I simply think he is gay.

His young fanbase seem to think he is not responsible for the things that go on around him and that things are just 'done to him'. Women attach themselves to him, people closet him, people invade his privacy (rather than him courting the limelight). It seems to be a poor ickle bunny Harry attitude much of the time. Don't really understand that. He is not 18 anymore, what is he, 27 now? I think he is probably very calculating in what he does and does not do. I also think he gives out two narratives. He pushes the narrative that he is bisexual/gay in his music and onstage and through fashion and then with the press and general public who don't know as much about him he pushes the lothario angle - here I am with another pretty older woman on a yacht etc etc. So it is really him that makes people discuss his sexuality and what he is up to because he is so contradictory. People love to speculate and any savvy artist knows that.

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
I saw the Tom Kerridge cooking tutorial with Louis. That was for Marcus' End Child Poverty Campaign wasn't it? They were doing recipes that even children could manage, but turns out Louis even struggles with that! I have never seen anyone make such a hash of peeling a cucumber in all my life.

I don't think Louis should do anymore talent show judging. Not really sure why he did X Factor. I thought he did not have a very high opinion of Simon, but maybe Simon made him an offer he couldn't refuse. I think he is better than being a reality tv judge.

He is very warm and friendly and always comes across well. He and Liam were brilliant on Celeb Gogglebox. "Fookin avocados". I am with Louis on the avocado front. Drives me mental when a food becomes fashionalble and everyone suddenly has to eat it for all and every meal.

I remember a doctor once telling me that they had so many injuries admitted to A&E due to knife slippages that they had actually coined the term 'avocado hand'.

I think Louis is heavily into the second album now so will probably be doing lots of promo and interviews at some point so I/we get to see his lovely smile and twinkly eyes (all point to the saddo with the crush).

dancingqueen5678

Chatty Member
I bet the Hadids act very snobbish towards Zayn. Yes he has money now but he’ll still be some chav from Bradford in their eyes🙁
yeah I get the feeling they liked the idea of Zayn being with Gigi more than the reality cause reality is, he wasn't continuing with his career in the same way as the others did. I think they were hoping for a power couple scenario but in actual fact they got a hermit (nothing wrong with that obvs. Just saying I don't think that is what they wanted)

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Poor Zayn. On one hand he has the Hadid family and all that entails, on the other he has his sisters who are an embarrassment to themselves and to him. I bet he wishes he could take his baby daughter and go live in peace for a few years, with no social media, no paparazzi, no cameras and no journalists. I really feel bad for him.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
E081D202-9185-46AA-9994-51F42A75A0EA.jpeg
811541DB-91C0-44C0-87AE-C6D7B1A2460F.jpeg

Why is THAT the picture they used for Liam?! What are the outtakes like? Everyone else looks fab and this looks like his mug shot!

• Haha

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
I think I read that he was having a fresh start due to being back with his ex fiancee Maya and therefore moving back to London.

Niall is with Amelia who is 24 and a marketing assistant for Nicholas Kirkwood (shoe designer). They started going out in 2020. She's very pretty. Which you would expect!

Louis is still with professional beard Eleanor and Harry is still pretending to go out with Olivia Wilde while they promote Don't Worry Darling :)

Opinions are all my own :)

• Haha

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
Wait - why did they all fall out with Dan?
So he started dating 6 months to a year after Jay passed (it was rumoured she knew both Dan and Jay before her passing) and moved her in pretty fast (like 13 months after Jay passed) The twins didn't like how fast he moved on and there was an issue with the age gap so when she moved in, they moved into their grandparents.

They still kept good relations with Dans sister Sally until she posted a photo on 3rd June 2018 (so 18 months after Jays passing, just found it on insta again) of the little twins at some farm thing and Doris was on a toy tractor with a woman. One of the twins reposted it to their story (see attached image) with some comments and then some other posts and that’s when they all seemed to fall out properly.

Dan and his partner got married in 2020, welcomed a baby girl in Feb 2021. Then sometime last year they made up with his partner and now her and Phoebe seem close.

I don’t know why, when or how they made up I stopped following the twins late 2019 and now just have an odd stalk.

oh I also remember Daisy saying she would rather stick pins in her eyes than have a relationship with Dan again, can’t remember when she said this though (was on a Q/A insta thing)
CF050C74-46BD-4899-A432-6D15621FC7C1.jpeg
FB182271-E140-4D2F-99D8-BF705F39F012.jpeg
DB9697E8-B8AE-49F8-9D8C-559F5986BE02.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
I did actually mean Louis. But I realise I did not actually put his name in my post. Just keeping you all on your toes!

• Haha

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I remember feeling absolute stomach dropping shock when I heard the news. There hadn’t been a hint anywhere that she was even ill, unless I missed it. I know Brianna and Freddie had been spotted near the hospice but that was put down to yet another fake baby conspiracy theory. Instead, Brianna had brought Jay’s grandson over to say goodbye 🥲

The horror of realising that nothing, no treatment, no medication, is working, the malignancy is going to win and your loved one’s life will end - it’s very difficult to deal with. I felt shock, horror and blazing anger when faced with a similar situation with a family member.

RIP Jay
I remember I was at pre drinks for a night out at uni when I read the news about Felicite's passing. It made me feel almost physically ill, especially so soon after Jay. The amount of grief that family has been through is totally unjust.

And you think that would teach Larries to stop jumping to stupid conclusions seeing as they got it so wrong thinking that Brianna and Freddie visiting a hospice = one of their conspiracy theories. But no.

• Heart