Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Louis slagging off the writing for the first two albums. Let's be honest here, the first two albums were pretty shocking in places. Some really naff songs. Louis was right. Even if he didn't necessarily go about it in the right way.

Reactions: 6

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Seeing him frolic around the stage in his little dress and shoes has made my year 💕 💕 don't think he enjoyed wearing mascara/fake lashes though - they were proper bothering his eyes bless him

tattle420

VIP Member
wait liam doesn't live in the UK? i honestly really feel for him and im waiting for him to find himself. i read somewhere that he did a podcast episode where he talked about being 1 month "sober" bc he was very dependant on alcohol :( it almost feels like he doesn't know what he wants to do now after all that structure 1d had in terms of everything being planned out for them.

liam would be a good print model tbh. i liked his hugo boss campaigns and he has the face/body for it.

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
I think Liam expected fame after 1D to be a similar level to where Harry is at. I feel so sad for him, he seems so lost at the moment I really hope he’s not drinking again

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
I have no idea what they are trying to achieve, his attention and a laugh? Someone threw a nugget a few shows back and it bounced off his head. It was quite funny due to his reaction. He picked it up, told them to have their fucking nugget back, he wasn’t hungry and lobbed it back into the audience. It’s an American audience so I don’t think they can read him like a British or European audience might when he tells them to stop. We’ll see what the audiences are like once the tour moves over there, assuming we don’t end up in WW3 first. Covid stopped his tour in its tracks first time around. What could possibly be next?! I think they see that Harry interacts with fans when they throw flags and other things on stage but Louis has never appeared to enjoy that even during 1D days.
I don’t think it’s much of an American specific thing, they’re adults and should know when someone tells you to stop, you stop. It’s more indicative of Louis’ fandom as a whole imo and the culture surrounding Larry/Louis in particular. They’ve ignored him for years when he’s talked about Freddie being his son and asking them to stop harassing his loved ones, loving Eleanor, talking about his life, denying their theories etc so is it really that surprising when they ignore him even when he’s telling them to stop throwing food at him?

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
I saw some very irate people talking about how they had not heard from Harry HQ about tickets being rescheduled but that it came from TicketMaster. No communication from Harry's PR/company. People do not seem to like that. Also speculation that The Forum in LA will go ahead in November but they may then say everything else is cancelled due to a Covid resurgence (if that happens). The Forum basically being Jeff Azoffs stomping ground as he ran it and has business interests in it. So they do the shows there and recoup their money and then say everything else is cancelled and fuck everyone else. This is of course wild speculation, but it seems the general feeling is The Forum will be the most important gigs to them as they are the most important financially to Azoff.
Seems people think Harry is losing his way. Not thinking about people possibly wanting their money back or not wanting to go to a gig in November and thinking that he does not care about his English, European other place fans and that only America/LA matters.
I wonder if he is getting the best advice.

sephylily

VIP Member
eleanor has the power to annoy thousands of people just by posting louis and I think that’s amazing.
i feel so sorry for her omg. they are literally insane and it baffles me that they think he would like them when they're being horrible to his girlfriend.

Reactions: 5

tattle420

VIP Member
just my opinion: when people talk about larries, they jump straight to the extreme ones when there are so many mild larries who just read larry fics (as a story) or indulge in random theory videos when they're bored, instead of those who are dying to prove it exists. it's not really black and white and i think that the immediate hate someone gets the moment they mention larry in a joking manner or just as a passing comment is so stupid.

• Heart

KINGAA

VIP Member
how many people would react if someone came into your home uninvited. Surely he was defending his property and his daughter. Maybe his decision to offer no contest was in the hope he’d avoid the press getting hold. I feel sorry for him. This will effect his reputation. The Hadids are not innocent
So if your mother or mother in law popped by to see you, you would say all those vile things he said and lay your hands on her? Like you think that’s a normal reaction for a family member.

She is not a stranger, she Is not a fan. She is someone he probably sees several times a week! Obviously there is way way way more to this story but no, I would not react like that if a well known family member walked into my house.

I would totally get it if it was a complete stranger!

sleepflowers

VIP Member
Does anyone remember Mr X and that poem that said Harry would be shot live on stage at Madison Square Garden?!

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Indeed it is 😶😶

Thinking of Louis and his family today on the sad anniversary of his mother's passing. So tragic and I do think about the little twins often. Just incomprehensible how young they were and how young Jay was too.
I remember feeling absolute stomach dropping shock when I heard the news. There hadn’t been a hint anywhere that she was even ill, unless I missed it. I know Brianna and Freddie had been spotted near the hospice but that was put down to yet another fake baby conspiracy theory. Instead, Brianna had brought Jay’s grandson over to say goodbye 🥲

The horror of realising that nothing, no treatment, no medication, is working, the malignancy is going to win and your loved one’s life will end - it’s very difficult to deal with. I felt shock, horror and blazing anger when faced with a similar situation with a family member.

RIP Jay

• Sad
  • Heart

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Moving on, imagine being on holiday and having an expression on your face that looks like a slapped arse?😅
I saw this too, but they’re with actual influencers and I think she was looking at Anastasia Kingsnorth who’s big on YouTube, they probably felt very out of place and they’re not even 18 yet

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I can’t quite believe this Sunday it’ll be 3 years since Fizzy. She was the most beautiful soul inside and out 💔
So so sad. My heart breaks for Louis and the rest of the family. Poor girl. Louis had tried so hard to help her get into recovery, but I think she was surrounded by people who used, and no amount of rehab changed her friendship circle. She struggled with mental health and I’m guessing Jay’s death just broke her.

• Heart

tattle420

VIP Member
Idk why i got got the feeling that harry couldnt stand liam 😂 but the only instance i can think of is one of the later interviews where they kept being snarky to each other.
Liam: "That was the most monotonous thing ever"
Harry" well thats me liam if you dont like it..."

I really wish this thread was more active i dont wanna be the only loser still chatting shit about a long gone boyband 😤

• Haha

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Looks like Harry’s new album is called Harry’s House. People have found listing leaks online.
I'm still somewhat amazed at Harry's global success, compared to the other members of ID. Right from the start, he had charisma, but his continued success in both music and film, is admirable.

Ginlover92

I've only ever tried cannabis and I didn't like the effect at all. I'm a registered nurse and illicit drug taking is not approved of, funnily enough. I has class A's during labour (the process, not the political party) but really didn't appreciate it at the time :D

Working in showbiz though, there are so many opportunities to get hold of stuff.
It must be difficult to refuse the offer of something that's going to perk you up and make you feel refreshed and intensely happy.

Alcohol is my drug of choice, perfectly legal and easy to get shitfaced if that's what I want. Mostly though, it's a glass or two with a meal on my days off.
I've never done any drugs but agree that it seems more "normal" in some circles and I imagine celebs are offered it at parties or use it to perk up when exhausted from touring. If other people want to use drugs then that is up to them. I've never smoked either as I know how devastating a lifetime of smoking can be - my Grandad passed away of terminal lung cancer, leaving my gran to look after their disabled son.

• Sad

lira

VIP Member
It’s not up to me to judge what other women do with their bodies, but shitting Nora. She’s like a whole other person. I used to think she was so cool, what a shame.
No way that's the same person! She went from trying to look like Perrie during her pale hair phase to trying and failing to be Bella Hadid!

sephylily

VIP Member
That is unfair, especially when you consider the size of the US tour. Was it on here that someone said New York alone got more shows than the whole UK?
yeah I've heard that too. they seem to think that the uk is some tiny village with zero population so there'll be plenty of room in the stadiums for them. i'm not a harry fan but i do feel sorry for his fans in the uk.

sephylily

VIP Member
I respect Zayn for wanting to protect his kid. The problem is, he married into a real housewives-eque family. Drama is their job. It was only a matter of time before it all kicked off IMO
definitely this. yolanda has always been bad vibes since she was on real housewives.