One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stupid cow. How old are the twins?
Nearly 18
Thing is if she gets caught she’ll lose her license as she’s had it less than 2 years…. And she’s posted it to her 1.3 million followers.
The fact that a close family friend of theirs passed in a car accident yet they still have awful car safety

Reactions: 4
Someone should report her tbh. She's driving in the middle of the road with a bend ahead, on her phone

Reactions: 4
Sorry I know it probably sounds like I’m really coming for the Tomlinson sisters atm but Lottie went to a club tonight!? Obviously she won’t be drinking and I know I shouldn’t judge, but just seems so odd to me.

Reactions: 1
Sorry I know it probably sounds like I’m really coming for the Tomlinson sisters atm but Lottie went to a club tonight!? Obviously she won’t be drinking and I know I shouldn’t judge, but just seems so odd to me.
She looks so trashy
57A53882-9ADD-47E1-82B3-84E4EC164890.jpeg

Reactions: 2
It was for Lewis' 30th birthday it seems, which i guess is reasonable. If it was a random night out I'd be finding it odd too!

Looks like Harry’s new album is called Harry’s House. People have found listing leaks online.

• Heart
Looks like Harry’s new album is called Harry’s House. People have found listing leaks online.
I'm still somewhat amazed at Harry's global success, compared to the other members of ID. Right from the start, he had charisma, but his continued success in both music and film, is admirable.

Reactions: 5
Right from the start

Harry had charisma
Zayn didn't want to be in a band
Liam was just glad he got through band or no band
Louis and Niall got lucky

Reactions: 8
I think it’s crazy how the twins have gotten away clubbing/drinking in pubs so long at age 16/17 🤷‍♀️
It doesn’t help they hang out with girls in their mid 20s, how can they not see everyone just uses them? I’m 27 and would never want to hang out with a 17 year old. They’ll always be in the wrong crowds, I’m worried for them when they turn 18 tbh when they’ll be able to do even more stuff/go more places

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They've always been allowed to do whatever. Who else remembers when Phoebe got Instagram when she was a child and starting posting stuff she really shouldn't have... I didn't follow her but remember seeing people tweeting jay, saying she should take control of Phoebes Instagram. She posted a topless picture and it seemed like no one in her family actually stepped in and told her that wasn't okay

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
They've always been allowed to do whatever. Who else remembers when Phoebe got Instagram when she was a child and starting posting stuff she really shouldn't have... I didn't follow her but remember seeing people tweeting jay, saying she should take control of Phoebes Instagram. She posted a topless picture and it seemed like no one in her family actually stepped in and told her that wasn't okay
I know Jay did end up stepping up and taking control of it (might of been because of this incident idk I started following them in 2015) but after she passed away and even more so after they moved out from Dan it got worse and so did their behaviour. Tbh the blame lies with their parents/grandparents, they were children without a mom

Yeah I think generally speaking, jay was a great, supportive mum. She seemed like such a sweet person

Has anyone seen Phoebe has created an Instagram to sell clothes on? What’s wrong with Depop where it’s safe? I remember last year there were multiple brands who outed her for not posting on time etc

Has anyone seen Phoebe has created an Instagram to sell clothes on? What’s wrong with Depop where it’s safe? I remember last year there were multiple brands who outed her for not posting on time etc
Both twins use depop (same account), but Instagram maybe to get around fees (depop/PayPal fees are 13% + 30p) and more exposure.

Sorry…. As in a full tit pic??? When she was 10??? What the actual duck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.