One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope it is as genuine as that! They just don’t have the greatest track record when it comes to scamming people
They have all 5 star reviews on depop, it’s pretty hard to scam people on depop, can’t comment on their Instagram. Hopefully they have learnt their lesson about scamming people

The twins are 18 on Wednesday. I expect them to go full adult influencer and go on a trip on their own to Dubai, followed by the Maldives, and then Positano, Ibiza and Santorini in the summer. Endless bikini pics. They've already been photographed in Tom Zanetti's Doll's House nightclub aged 17.

Wonder if Louis will buy them a flat in London.

Sorry…. As in a full tit pic??? When she was 10??? What the actual duck.
Daisy also posted naked pictures of Doris asleep when she was about two years old.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
It must be so weird for the twins because 1D got together when they were 6, they won’t remember life before then so they never really grew up with Louis just being Louis, he would’ve always been a rich famous pop star to them. I wonder if their relationship is much different with him to Lottie’s and Felicite’s is/was

Reactions: 8
I LOVE Lottie, have always been a fan and admire her strength, but she has got to stop referring to Lewis as baby daddy - I don’t know why it just gives me the ick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not Daisy Tomlinson instagramming while driving 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s basically in the middle of the road
View attachment 1133821View attachment 1133822View attachment 1133823
My work colleague has a device that attaches to the window or whatever and uses voice activated things like Siri to post..... As there is tons of stuff like this in our work chat. Or she takes it and then posts once she's got to where she needs to. So she likely wasn't actually doing anything wrong as the tech to do it does exist.

Sorry I know it probably sounds like I’m really coming for the Tomlinson sisters atm but Lottie went to a club tonight!? Obviously she won’t be drinking and I know I shouldn’t judge, but just seems so odd to me.
Why is that odd to you? She's due in August which is a while away yet and isn't drinking so can clearly still do things and most doctors clear people to travel etc until the 7-month mark if all is fine, so in the grand scheme of things going out to celebrate a birthday while early on in the pregnancy isn't that odd... hell my friend when she had her first went out to the Sunday brunch meetups my friendship group has every couple of weeks right up until 3 days before she gave birth to her daughter.

Last edited:
My work colleague has a device that attaches to the window or whatever and uses voice activated things like Siri to post..... As there is tons of stuff like this in our work chat. Or she takes it and then posts once she's got to where she needs to. So she likely wasn't actually doing anything wrong as the tech to do it does exist.
It’s not when she posted it, it’s the fact it was a video of her clearly behind the wheel.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s not when she posted it, it’s the fact it was a video of her clearly behind the wheel.
" I've been in teams meetings at work where people are fully visible on teams, video and all that, while driving.... Is it ideal no? Do I agree with it..no! Is it legal yes, as long as it's hands free. And as I said before there is so many ways for people to use their phones now because of tech and apps that make it easy to do. While I don't agree with it and don't even agree with handsfree, many in the world don't feel the same.

" I've been in teams meetings at work where people are fully visible on teams, video and all that, while driving.... Is it ideal no? Do I agree with it..no! Is it legal yes, as long as it's hands free. And as I said before there is so many ways for people to use their phones now because of tech and apps that make it easy to do. While I don't agree with it and don't even agree with handsfree, many in the world don't feel the same.
I don’t understand what you’re getting at, clearly it was not hands free when there was multiple angles 😂 and you can see the steering wheel so she’s definitely holding the phone

One thing that has made me really happy is how Phoebe (and maybe Daisy&Lottie) have a good relationship with Dans new wife especially how things started off with her. I think it shows how they have matured and learnt that you can never have too much love in a family.

I do wonder how it came about that her and Phoebe became besties, I know that they knew each other before she started dating Dan.

Sally (Dans sister) is also public again after going private from the Tomlinson hate after the story situation in 2018, had a little stalk and saw this:
B27D416D-45EA-4311-B0CB-1163BE819F48.jpeg

Also she only follows Phoebe/Phoebe is the only one to follow her.

Sorry if no one is interested in this lol, I was just so into all the drama the twins would created back in 2017/18 it’s something I low-key can’t get over 😂

• Heart
One thing that has made me really happy is how Phoebe (and maybe Daisy&Lottie) have a good relationship with Dans new wife especially how things started off with her. I think it shows how they have matured and learnt that you can never have too much love in a family.

I do wonder how it came about that her and Phoebe became besties, I know that they knew each other before she started dating Dan.

Sally (Dans sister) is also public again after going private from the Tomlinson hate after the story situation in 2018, had a little stalk and saw this:
View attachment 1146349

Sorry if no one is interested in this lol, I was just so into all the drama the twins would created back in 2017/18 it’s something I low-key can’t get over 😂
Aww Fizzy ❤
I’m really happy to see they’re friends too, wouldnt have been a nice upbringing for D&E otherwise. does anyone know what happened with Holly??

Reactions: 1
Aww Fizzy ❤
I’m really happy to see they’re friends too, wouldnt have been a nice upbringing for D&E otherwise. does anyone know what happened with Holly??
It’s just clicked why she posted them photos, it’s sad she wouldn’t of been able to pay her respects.

I remember when they fell out, Holly gave the reasons that the twins got upset that she had other friends, couldn’t hang out a lot due to GCSE prep and that she was doing brand deals. I’ve attached what she posted as I had to find it cause I couldn’t remember as it was back in 2020.
Twins said that they felt like she was using them and was low-key obsessed with their family.
1st pic is from Phoebe
2nd pic is from Holly’s story
3AB2A5CC-99D4-4FD7-A632-F2B1D9C2613D.jpeg
162496BC-6298-47D1-A080-208886D119F2.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 1
It’s just clicked why she posted them photos, it’s sad she wouldn’t of been able to pay her respects.

I remember when they fell out, Holly gave the reasons that the twins got upset that she had other friends, couldn’t hang out a lot due to GCSE prep and that she was doing brand deals. I’ve attached what she posted as I had to find it cause I couldn’t remember as it was back in 2020.
Twins said that they felt like she was using them and was low-key obsessed with their family.
1st pic is from Phoebe
2nd pic is from Holly’s story
View attachment 1146426View attachment 1146427
That’s really sad, Holly lived with them for a while didn’t she. I don’t know why but I’m guessing something happened within her own family so she probably relied on the twins/Tomlinsons a lot

That’s really sad, Holly lived with them for a while didn’t she. I don’t know why but I’m guessing something happened within her own family so she probably relied on the twins/Tomlinsons a lot
She didn’t live with them, but she would spend most weekends with them.

The controversial thing was that it came out that her family was really loving and supportive but she would slag them off on social media because they wouldn’t buy her all the expensive things the twins got bought. The big thing was when she wasn’t invited to France with the twins but she went on a quite expensive all inclusive holiday to Turkey with her family and her family bought her lots of bits from the markets (granted they were fake but looking at ~ £200 worth of stuff atleast) but she spent the whole holiday moaning about how she wishes she was with the twins and couldn’t wait to get home.

• Wow
I know it probably comes with their age but the twins always bounce from one best friend to the next. They were super close with Eden but there’s been nothing recently posted on social media (they used to post alllllll the time), and she hasn’t wished them a happy birthday either

I know it probably comes with their age but the twins always bounce from one best friend to the next. They were super close with Eden but there’s been nothing recently posted on social media (they used to post alllllll the time), and she hasn’t wished them a happy birthday either
Edens posted fairly recently about them on her Snapchat, they have also been bestfriends with her for nearly 4 years

View attachment 1146349

The dark shadow over fizzy 💔 haunting :(

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.