Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
There was a lot of suspicion he had a relationship with a hockey(?) player called Xander, if anyone remembers it...the evidence was quite convincing
Is that the guy who was bullied off social media because it didn't fit the closetting narrative?

Rosa34

Chatty Member
I see Harry’s releasing a new album! I wonder will it be a more upbeat or more kind of deep songs!

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
I think they may have bad blood. Recently Lou posted ‘you’re only as pretty as you treat people' and Adam from Harry's band has commented underneath it, also Emi (Adam’s wife) has liked the post which is the first post of Lou's post she has liked in a while (apparently so I am told, I personally have no interest in who likes who on social media!) and what with Charlotte from Harry's band being let go recently and saying she does not understand why, it all looks a bit odd and as though they are referring to being treated badly etc.
Maybe Lou was let go for reasons she disagreed with or maybe she never fully understood why she was let go or felt used etc.
Who knows, but there seems to be some unrest in Camp Harry.
It's possible, but I think given she fell out with a lot of people at the same time the issue was with her rather than Harry. Adam and his wife are godparents to Lux I'm pretty sure, and Lou is to their children so it makes sense that they're still in touch. I mean, Harry paid his crew their salaries out of pocket last year when touring wasn't viable so I don't think he's the type of person (or businessman in general) to dump people without question. Most people who have worked with him have said he's pretty loyal to those he does work with. Charlotte said she was given an explanation, but didn't understand it, not that she wasn't given one. She did an interview last year where she stated being a session musician wasn't something she wanted to pursue and she wanted to focus on her own music so it would appear they wanted to go in different directions professionally.

E7KE1EOWUAci8mh.png

tattle420

VIP Member
i think it's perfectly fine to talk about larry in this thread - it is a part of 1d after all. people are allowed to believe whatever they want, and sometimes larries get shut down unfairly for even speaking about it. as long as you're not harassing anyone i don't see anything wrong with talking about it respectfully.

at the end of the day, if you don't like the topic you can just ignore it or start a new topic! just my 2 cents on this.

shana

I'll try and find it. I think this is the one.

Nope, sorry, that's him on his own. It's this one I think.

thank you!
there’s no doubt he’ll of done drugs, his pupils are huge on the gucci italy cruise (his best outfit ever btw 😍) and the nye encounter with the fan in the ‘but daddy i love him’ t shirt (forever jealous of that fan though!)

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
NFTs (Non fungible tokens) are basically photos/art/drawings that have blockchain encryption on them and can be sold & bought. I guess the high price comes from the rarity of it all, it cannot be replaced or replicated bc the originality & ownership is encrypted within the NFT itself. I could be doing a terrible job of explaining it, but it's not exactly crypto.
Thank you very much 💙

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I agree, it was a good watch. I really enjoyed seeing the very human side of him. I loved that he was so confident on stage and didn’t shy away from the microphone. He’s improved so much since his first two live shows before his tour was postponed.

I saw clips of Harry’s first show in Vegas which looked good. Loved his pink outfit. He did a voiceover before he came on asking that everyone keep their masks on etc. which was great, but during the show he did ‘the whale’ and also threw a bottle of water over the audience that he had taken a sip from. Probably not the best idea.

He danced with rainbow flags which was great so he’s keeping that going. Obviously has a lot of meaning to him.
Was this something you had to pay to watch? (The Louis thing not the Harry clips)

Basic

VIP Member
Of course I understand people have to make money somehow, but considering the festival is free (you had to apply for tickets), seems a bit much charging £15 to stream the show when it’s not even live either
The last show he did was really enjoyable. I’ve bought a ticket for this one too. I think the price is great.

Bettyboo2475

Chatty Member
It’s a legal document available to the public, you can search it up yourselves and see that it is real. He is marked as white due to the American classification systems about race, most Latino people involved in the system are marked as white despite potentially not looking white at all. Zayn is the same. Harassment under Pennsylvanian law also covers being struck/some forms of physical violence.

What Zayn pleaded no contest to:

• ⁠To shoving Yolanda into a dresser, and calling her a "f***ing Dutch slut"
• ⁠To harassing Gigi, and telling her to "strap on some f---ing balls and defend your partner against your f---ing mother in my house." over the phone. While she was 4000 miles away in Paris.
• ⁠Attempting to fight the security guard working

As part of his no contest plea, he must complete anger management classes & a domestic violence program. He is on probation for 360 days and he must stay away from Yolanda and the security guard.
how many people would react if someone came into your home uninvited. Surely he was defending his property and his daughter. Maybe his decision to offer no contest was in the hope he’d avoid the press getting hold. I feel sorry for him. This will effect his reputation. The Hadids are not innocent