Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Isn't that Lewis Burton's nephew she is kissing? They are on holiday with some of Lewis' family are they not? Don't think that is Freddie - although the colouring is similar.

dioraugust

Is it the same guy that started stalking Harry after Harry gave him some money to get a hotel for the night, rather than sleeping rough? The man then followed Harry everywhere he went in London, hung around outside his house and generally making a nuisance of himself.
yep that’s the one. i think (not 100% sure) he contacted harry on social media in 2021 too.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I wonder if Caroline Flack's mum will say anything? She was pretty nasty about Lottie when she first started dating Lewis. Now they are having a child together, she may see it as a further betrayal.

Lovely news, nevertheless, I hope she has a happy, healthy pregnancy.

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
I know it probably comes with their age but the twins always bounce from one best friend to the next. They were super close with Eden but there’s been nothing recently posted on social media (they used to post alllllll the time), and she hasn’t wished them a happy birthday either
Edens posted fairly recently about them on her Snapchat, they have also been bestfriends with her for nearly 4 years

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen Phoebe has created an Instagram to sell clothes on? What’s wrong with Depop where it’s safe? I remember last year there were multiple brands who outed her for not posting on time etc
Both twins use depop (same account), but Instagram maybe to get around fees (depop/PayPal fees are 13% + 30p) and more exposure.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
It's quite possible the wrong contract was sent. Human error and major fuck ups happen in all industries all the time. It would be great to see a documentary chronicling the control record companies have over artists.
I don’t know how they’d have been sent a syco contract when they were never signed to him but regardless, the contents of said contract was probably like how jedward are describing it😢

It's so traumatic as well but at the same time I kind of feel bad for the stalker, you can tell he is mentally ill, sad situation all around 😕

xoxoqefyfhdbst

What’s the photo of? I don’t follow any of the siblings/family, although there always seemed to be so many photos of all the Tomlinson kids online. The older twins I think were given too much freedom considering some of the crazy surrounding 1D.
When Jay was about the twins had less freedom but after she passed and when the twins moved in with their grandparents they got free reign over everything.

How do you know they are back in contact with dan?
Not sure if they are with Dan but they’re all following his wife on Instagram, they knew her before she started dating Dan.

I’ve seen a few comments from his wife on their pictures recently
Which posts, I won’t share her name on here but I’ve had a look and can’t see anything 😂 I’m just nosey to see what she’s put

The pics do look PR-ish to me but Harry does like girls lmao what about Camille?? He just doesnt want to label himself and you all need to stop expecting him to change his views just to appease your curiosity!!

shana

I really hope Harry's appearance and demeanor are due to fatigue and not anything else. He comes across as an intelligent man who is too bright to be sucked into the seedy world of substance misuse. He needs a mug of cocoa (not cocaine), a hug from his mum and a good night's sleep.

Do any of you see footage of a show they did in Canada, back in the day, where Harry was talking to the crowd and he sounded overly euphoric and as high as a kite?
can you link this please? i couldn’t find it when i was looking, too many shows in canada 😂

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
He didn't buy waliyha a house. There was a lot of talk around Bradford about her husband's family and reputation, and how he wouldn't be able to afford to "keep up with her lifestyle". Seems like waliyha is getting support from her mum

Safaa has a playroom type thing in her house for her daughter and has her daughter and Zayns daughters name on the wall. Implies that they are close but that's not the reality anymore

Understandable if Gigi and Zayn were restricting who seen khai, but you'd think his dad would have went
Fair enough, can’t remember where I saw it, might of just been a fan page who assumed he did cause he bought Safaa one. I’ve heard the talk in Bradford about her boyfriend what type of person he is, he sounds a delight

i think I know the wall you’re on about and I was under the impression that was at Zayns mums house (unless I’m thinking of something else) and it was like a room at her house for the kids to stay at (as it had bed in rather than a play room), rather than at Safaas (pic attached).

Zayns dad seems to distance himself from the whole family now, I do find it weird that his mom has only been a few times and he hasn’t bought Khai over here but I feel like theirs probably bigger issues that aren’t peoples business

Attachments

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
The police report filed is searchable and out there on public record which Zayn pleaded guilty to unfortunately. Seems like he took a lesser charge potentially to still have visitation for Khai since he could be deported otherwise. I’m genuinely shocked he would do this and resort to physical violence, I wouldn’t have thought he’d do something like that. I hope he gets the help he clearly needs.

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/CaseSearch

View attachment 834964
Is this definitely legit and not photoshopped?