Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
The pics do look PR-ish to me but Harry does like girls lmao what about Camille?? He just doesnt want to label himself and you all need to stop expecting him to change his views just to appease your curiosity!!
That is not what is being said. What is being said is a lot of people think he is hiding being gay. Hanging out with models and actresses but acually into guys. There is a difference between not labelling yourself and being too scared or not being allowed to come out because it ruins the business model.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I know this isn’t her thread but what the fuck happened to Lou Teasdale?! She went from normal hairdressing indie girl to wannabe Yacht girl. I haven’t checked in on what she’s up to for a while and I’m shocked.

shana

Let me know if you can't open that one. I can always find a different one.

Might have to remove it at some point for copyright reasons!

I absolutely loved his cover of 7 by Catfish and the Bottlemen. That is a blinding song. He seemed in his element. His band were incredible.
it wont work 😭😭

dancingqueen5678

Chatty Member
Tom Fletcher said on strictly tonight that he’s friends with Harry, they’ve written and toured together?! When we’re mcfly ever associated with Harry/One Direction 😂
I know Mcbusted toured with the on their last tour in 2015. I'd have said he was closer to Niall than Harry. Niall mentioned on stage that they wrote "don't forget where you belong" together

Diddikins

VIP Member
Rumour has it that Lou tried it on with Lewis prior to him getting with Lottie. How true that is I don’t know.

Mathilderose99

Just looked at the accounts story and they’re saying that the picture is already out there so it doesn’t matter. I have no idea who posted it originally, but it was their decision to share that on their account, very very different being shared on random instas. Surprised daisy reposted it, the twins seem to be back in contact with Dan/his wife, I’ll be surprised if they don’t ask her to take it down
How do you know they are back in contact with dan?

xoxoqefyfhdbst

To be fair how do you know? I think if she does have an office job etc then it would be kept extremely private can you imagine the larries contacting her place of work!!! No way does she make a sustainable income from influencing so probably come from her family like the OP said
I was talking in regards to her not modelling anymore and what she makes public 🙂 She has quite a large following and good engagement so probably earns quite abit from being an ‘influencer’. The poor girl gets harassed by larries so like you said if she does it would be kept very private

shana

Does anyone know if Lou and Harry are still friends? Never see her or Harry, or Lou’s ex Tom post anything about each other. Were they just made-up-media-friends?
harry was at the brits with lou’s brother in law i’m sure, but that doesn’t mean him and lou are still friends ofc 😆

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Zayn didn’t buy the salon it was rented and it didn’t last long because they couldn’t afford to pray the rent
---

Waliyha and her sisters love drama themselves they have minions around them to do there dirty work but they initiate the drama
This thread should’ve been locked last year here’s the new one x

Amyx1518

VIP Member
There is nothing about Lou that still looks the same! She used to have a cool quirky look! Now? Generic

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Yes I did not say Charlotte was not told. Just reading her Instagram post she says she does not fully understand why she was let go. She may have her own music career etc but she did not seem 100% happy. You just would not even mention it online if you were happy.

Did Adam play on the One Direction tours or did he just get to know Lou on the first Harry Styles tour? I don't remember him from 1D days. Did not know he was a godparent to her child. They must have become very close.

I don't think Harry makes all the decisions anyway. His management surely have a big hand in that.

Amyx1518

VIP Member
Nee to the thread but been reading along. Lou Teasdale looks dreadful these days. Her lips look awful. And especially when you out her alongside her twin who hasn’t had much if any work done you see what a mess she has made of herself.
Sam is very pretty

sleepflowers

VIP Member
There was a lot of suspicion he had a relationship with a hockey(?) player called Xander, if anyone remembers it...the evidence was quite convincing

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
Liams the deadbeat dad
Can you explain why, I don’t really know anything about Liam except that he’s dating someone who’s like 18 and had a baby with Cheryl.

I watched his interview with Steven and he spoke about keeping his life private but I don’t know enough to know how involved in his life he is.