Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lara98

Chatty Member
I saw this too, but they’re with actual influencers and I think she was looking at Anastasia Kingsnorth who’s big on YouTube, they probably felt very out of place and they’re not even 18 yet
Ohh I didn't realise they're with them. I thought thought just turned 18 or are they about too?

bunsofsteel

Chatty Member
Of course his current relationship is PR. You famously never see many pap pics of Harry (i think he might even have had some sort of press injuction at one point) and suddenly there was a period of 2-3 weeks where we were bombarded with pictures of this new relationship. What are the chances that it just happens to be with someone he is working on a new film with.

Strange.... you never see any pap pics of Harry apart from with Taylor Swift (still trying to build his profile), Nick Grimshaw (papers insinuating something clearly) and Olivia (film). All his other relationships with men or women (who cares whether he is gay, straight, fluid) have been kept under wraps.
We saw him with whatever Kardashian he was dating.

lira

VIP Member
I have no idea about Sophia. I do think Danielle had a career before Liam-did she live with Jade from little mix for a while or did I imagine it? She seems nice anyway. Crazy Sophia has this whole ‘modelling’ career off the back of dating Liam.
I'm pretty sure Jade and Liam knew each other from being on X Factor before? Liam met Danielle on XF where she was a backup dancer and Sophia went to school with him, I don't think they were even close pre 1D though, didn't she cheat on him?

Emmy44

VIP Member
But he's nouveau-riche isn't he? His childhood and most of his teenage years were spent living a very working class life, the only son with 4 little sisters. He probably still feels that way inside. He might have the money now but his formative years have shaped his outlook.
His sisters went to private school before the 1D days, so not so sure they were working class

sephylily

VIP Member
- it’s okay for Harry to appropriate Native American culture but El wearing traditional clothing to a non white wedding is a no go. (Not talking about the dog leash comment I do not excuse that at all
can you elaborate on this for me? when did she wear traditional clothing and what is the dog leash comment?

Basic

VIP Member
Just looked at the accounts story and they’re saying that the picture is already out there so it doesn’t matter. I have no idea who posted it originally, but it was their decision to share that on their account, very very different being shared on random instas. Surprised daisy reposted it, the twins seem to be back in contact with Dan/his wife, I’ll be surprised if they don’t ask her to take it down
What’s the photo of? I don’t follow any of the siblings/family, although there always seemed to be so many photos of all the Tomlinson kids online. The older twins I think were given too much freedom considering some of the crazy surrounding 1D.

It’s been reported that Harry’s granddad has passed. So much sadness between him and Louis. I hope they have good people looking out for them.

tatkik

his disconnect with his fans is my biggesst issue with him. all it takes is a few replies on twitter every week and that's enough to satisfy his stans & improve his image. but he's always been so uninterested on his social media.
his marketing is being unreachable like his some big idol. but of course he couldn't care less what you guys think to answer ur tweets. they never did even in one direction. it was marketing then as well.
the other 1d guys do it bc that's all they have they're not as big as him.

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
Yes I did not say Charlotte was not told. Just reading her Instagram post she says she does not fully understand why she was let go. She may have her own music career etc but she did not seem 100% happy. You just would not even mention it online if you were happy.

Did Adam play on the One Direction tours or did he just get to know Lou on the first Harry Styles tour? I don't remember him from 1D days. Did not know he was a godparent to her child. They must have become very close.

I don't think Harry makes all the decisions anyway. His management surely have a big hand in that.
No Adam wasn't a part of 1D's tours but he knew Harry since 2011 or something like that. I think Emi and Lou were pregnant at the same time and were friends around then. There's a pic of Harry holding Silver (Adam's daughter) when she's a few days old.

tumblr_0c4e6e455bb146b2772aa65263d70c13_85981cce_540.jpeg

Diddikins

VIP Member
What does Harry’s sister do. I know she has a podcast and she does some promotion on Instagram, like recently she did Sky Glass and something with BMW, but does she actually have another career outside of that?

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Rumour has it that Lou tried it on with Lewis prior to him getting with Lottie. How true that is I don’t know.
Judging by how Lou's ex's look I doubt it. Plus we all know Lewis has fuck all money, a financially dependent man isn't what she would want. Who would buy her stuff and help fund the lifestyle she's made for herself?

Redfloss

VIP Member
I definitely agree. Their haphazard way of doing things on stage was definitely part of the brand and as someone who loved 1D and went to a lot of their shows, it was fun and part of the appeal. No one balked at Harry coming from backstage with a banana, it was expected and anticipated, lol. It all tracks for who they were as a group :LOL:

As for Liam...I feel so bad and sad for him. He has a great voice, he's always seemed incredibly sweet and earnest but just lost. I was friends with his best school friends during the 1D days and they would go visit him in London somewhat regularly. It makes me sad that he doesn't seem to have that anymore. I don't want him to become another tragedy, I have such a soft spot for him.
Harry coming on stage with a banana was definitely not expected back then

oned44

Did something happen between Lottie and Lou Teasdale? Last I heard they were business partners or something but Lou didn’t publicly congratulate Lottie on the pregnancy which seems a bit unusual. I know Lou was best friends with Caroline Flack and her ex is now with Lottie but I thought they were still on good terms?

Basic

VIP Member
I don’t believe there’s a ‘mysterious entity’ holding him hostage, I also did not say the child isn’t his.