Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Thanks. I just read all of it!
Well I never. I had literally not heard of Xander. Well there you go then.

How did Harry meet Jeff? Why did they become friends?

Also that timeline means that they could have been together for about 4 years? Or more. Gosh
They probably just met through the industry. The Azoff family are big in the music world (I think Jeff's dad is the most powerful man in the music industry) and I think celebrities Harry was close with in his 1D days were connected to the Azoffs through being rich lol (the Jenners etc). Harry conjured up this friendship with Jeff for a few years before he left Modest to have Jeff as his manager which is why I don't think he's forcefully being closetted by his friend.

shana

Liam doesn’t seem to know how he should present himself to the world and although he seems nice, he doesn’t seem very bright. Sorry.

Zayn appears to have signed up with (aka got payment for promoting) a dating app for curvy women.

Louis and his sisters were photographed with Louis’ son at their grandparents house over Xmas. Is the kid really his?!! I’m still convinced he’s gay. Who’s to know.
phoebe put louis’ on her story on christmas day (you could ever do slightly see him) which i was surpised at as the family never show when louis is with them

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I think part of the issue is Europe/UK/etc venues are still working with artists on rescheduling shows. In the US the majority of venues are like "well WE'RE open so sucks if you wanna cancel your show" - insurance isn't covering it because technically the show could go ahead. The financial implications could be huge.
I never thought about it like that. I remember when things were starting to shut down and some peoples shows were going ahead and they had to explain that it wasn’t a case of just being able to pull out because there were contracts and implications not just for them but for all the other people involved with the shows. Shitty that after such a horrible time for everyone lately,it all still comes down to money.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
If he was gay and determined to say closeted surely he’d do a Leonardo DiCaprio on it and be an “eternal bachelor”/ get older but still be pictured with attractive younger women. It’s just cruel pretending to be a family.
John Travolta did. Three children, one of whom died. His has wife passed away as well and I wonder if he's actually out of the closet now?

I've never had much faith in any conspiracy theories, from the moon landings being fake, the earth being flat, the twin towers never happening, and Styles and Tomlinson in a secret gay relationship. All theories can be so easily debunked and it makes the people still going on about it look a tiny bit daft.

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
I’ve just started Euphoria (season 1), and there a scene about Larry fan fiction. Cartoons of them having sex… would they have needed permission for that?!

lifesashow

Also not starting beef with everyone in their home town 👀

Also both Waliyha and Doniya got opportunities with the Gigi x Maybelline collection and Zayn bought them a salon in 2017. Safaa a house in 2019.
Zayn didn’t buy the salon it was rented and it didn’t last long because they couldn’t afford to pray the rent
---
Zayns family didn't grow up in a good part of Bradford, and although Zayn has bought them a house in a better area, they still hang out with their school friends from the rougher part. Those kind of people encourage all the drama, so the Malik's don't have a good reputation around there
Waliyha and her sisters love drama themselves they have minions around them to do there dirty work but they initiate the drama

tatkik

I'm here to talk shit about Harry Styles. What a money-grabbing little prick he has turned into. Blaming c*vid for not touring UK, Europe, Asia but going to America who has the highest number of deaths and infections in the whole world. You're being very seethrough Mr. Styles. Hope these new fans you're getting will stay with you for a long time cause old fans are jumping ship at your bullshit.
he was always money and fame hungry. he even queerbaited to have a career.
now that he made it, he's all out being the straight guy that he is milking his relationship not giving a fuck what his fans think bc he doesn't need that target group anymore. he's moving to Hollywood status with stable relationship and soon a baby

lira

VIP Member
Didn't he legally change his name to Zayn? But he's definitely not white, how can they get that so wrong 😂 I don't condone violence but Yolanda shouldn't have turned up uninvited when Gigi wasn't there - she shouldn't turn up uninvited even if Gigi is there! I can imagine her being a hellish person to deal with and it all just built up to this unfortunately.

TimeTraveler

We'd be talking a whole other thing if every venue required negative covid tests, that would be better of course but there's no standard here. Every venue is free to decide themselves what they want as rules if any rules. There are going to spikes of infections you only need to look at the Euros that have just happened. 10% of all new infections are being traced back to people who have gone to one of these games. Have people become so distant from it all that just because only a few 1000 are getting sick and dying instead of 10 000? But by all means. Enjoy your shows.