Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cinzia

I know it probably comes with their age but the twins always bounce from one best friend to the next. They were super close with Eden but there’s been nothing recently posted on social media (they used to post alllllll the time), and she hasn’t wished them a happy birthday either

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Oh really? Strange, because if I scroll up to it again and click on the big play button it seems to work fine.
Maybe it is to do with what you have or don't have installed on your computer.
Hold on and I will see if I can find another link.

Watch it quickly though before the link gets taken down as a lot of them will be.

Diddikins

VIP Member
Sorry I keep forgetting that people are having to rebook - but sadly yes they are. Although to be fair, certainly with the O2, the pricing is no longer that much different.

Queen Bey

Lucy's experience breaks my heart and the fact she was described as withdrawing from the show due to illness, was abhorrent. She'd been brutally assaulted and it was all swept under the carpet.

I know it's a family friendly show and, for legal reasons, what happened couldn't be acknowledged but after the event, when the man had been jailed and then deported, there should have been some kind of apology/reaction from Syco.
What happened to Lucy? I can’t find any information online?

xoxoqefyfhdbst

I have no idea about Sophia. I do think Danielle had a career before Liam-did she live with Jade from little mix for a while or did I imagine it? She seems nice anyway. Crazy Sophia has this whole ‘modelling’ career off the back of dating Liam.
Wasn’t Danielle a back up dancer for xfactor or did I imagine that 😂 I know she trained in classical ballet. I don’t think she does much dancing anymore and has gone down the fitness influencer route.
Done abit of research on Sophia, she went to Uni and did fashion and business promotion. Her engagement on her Instagram is really low, like on one of her recent post she got 3,600 likes, she has nearly a million followers like surely she has another job/will have to get one soon.

I've followed Danielle on Instagram and Youtube for a few years now. She's one of the few "influencers" I actually like. She comes across as very genuine, hard-working and funny. I think she deserves every bit of success she has and has never once banked on her relationship with Liam. She's mentioned it in vague terms when asked because she kind of has to but nothing direct - which I really respect her for.

(I'll see myself out :p)
I watched her a couple of years ago, I think it was her dance career video, I remember she didn’t even mention Liam in it and how they met through one of her jobs and all the comments just mentioned Liam. I feel kind of bad for her cause she seemed to have worked hard for her career, did a lot before she met Liam and now people associate her with Liam.
On the other hand would she have 1 million followers if she didn’t date him?

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
can you elaborate on this for me? when did she wear traditional clothing and what is the dog leash comment?
I’d like some clarification too, I haven’t got a clue about any of this 🤷‍♀️
She dressed in traditional Hindu clothes and referred to the necklace the bride wears as a ‘dog leash’ and used the dog filter on Snapchat.

If you Google one of them stupid ‘Elenor being problematic’ threads on twitter they explain it abit more in detail.

This is one of the things which shows that these ‘fans’ don’t really care about it and do research on as they use ‘Indian’ and ‘Hindu’ interchangeably.

what is harry's digital blackfishing?
1EE2468E-E74F-4A55-886C-EF95509B5313.jpeg

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
I really hope it is as genuine as that! They just don’t have the greatest track record when it comes to scamming people
They have all 5 star reviews on depop, it’s pretty hard to scam people on depop, can’t comment on their Instagram. Hopefully they have learnt their lesson about scamming people

tatkik

To be fair how do you know? I think if she does have an office job etc then it would be kept extremely private can you imagine the larries contacting her place of work!!! No way does she make a sustainable income from influencing so probably come from her family like the OP said
she prob does get a lot of money to promote makeup and clothes