Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
It’s just clicked why she posted them photos, it’s sad she wouldn’t of been able to pay her respects.

I remember when they fell out, Holly gave the reasons that the twins got upset that she had other friends, couldn’t hang out a lot due to GCSE prep and that she was doing brand deals. I’ve attached what she posted as I had to find it cause I couldn’t remember as it was back in 2020.
Twins said that they felt like she was using them and was low-key obsessed with their family.
1st pic is from Phoebe
2nd pic is from Holly’s story
View attachment 1146426View attachment 1146427
That’s really sad, Holly lived with them for a while didn’t she. I don’t know why but I’m guessing something happened within her own family so she probably relied on the twins/Tomlinsons a lot

Lara98

Chatty Member
Rumour has it that Lou tried it on with Lewis prior to him getting with Lottie. How true that is I don’t know.
I know she was close to Lewis she was obviously best mates wirh Caroline, not sure if she would try it on though... however who knows in that world of people!

erahme

Not Daisy Tomlinson instagramming while driving 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s basically in the middle of the road
View attachment 1133821View attachment 1133822View attachment 1133823
My work colleague has a device that attaches to the window or whatever and uses voice activated things like Siri to post..... As there is tons of stuff like this in our work chat. Or she takes it and then posts once she's got to where she needs to. So she likely wasn't actually doing anything wrong as the tech to do it does exist.

Sorry I know it probably sounds like I’m really coming for the Tomlinson sisters atm but Lottie went to a club tonight!? Obviously she won’t be drinking and I know I shouldn’t judge, but just seems so odd to me.
Why is that odd to you? She's due in August which is a while away yet and isn't drinking so can clearly still do things and most doctors clear people to travel etc until the 7-month mark if all is fine, so in the grand scheme of things going out to celebrate a birthday while early on in the pregnancy isn't that odd... hell my friend when she had her first went out to the Sunday brunch meetups my friendship group has every couple of weeks right up until 3 days before she gave birth to her daughter.

Last edited:

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
I know this isn’t her thread but what the fuck happened to Lou Teasdale?! She went from normal hairdressing indie girl to wannabe Yacht girl. I haven’t checked in on what she’s up to for a while and I’m shocked.
When I saw her face for the first time in a long time I thought she’d been in a 🔥

Redfloss

VIP Member
Zayns family didn't grow up in a good part of Bradford, and although Zayn has bought them a house in a better area, they still hang out with their school friends from the rougher part. Those kind of people encourage all the drama, so the Malik's don't have a good reputation around there

sephylily

VIP Member
Not me trying to work out whether it’s Zayn or Yolanda in the background of Gigi’s recent. I feel like one of these ship accounts.
At first I thought it was Zayn but the guy on the horse is Yolandas boyfriend so I’m like is it Yolanda. I have way too much time on my hands
View attachment 739111
its zayns hand in the chilli photo isn't it?
not sure about this one

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Out of interest, what is it that makes you guys think he’s gay rather than bi? I think the way he writes and talks about women and also the chemistry he’s had with his partners when he doesn’t know he’s being recorded doesn’t really scream to me that he has zero attraction to women. And the song Carolina is kind of proof that he’s had relationships with non-celebrity women. He simply could’ve not written that song or not included her actual name to make it more ambiguous what or who the song was about (I’ve seen people try to say it’s about cocaine but he literally name drops Townes). Surely if all of the women he’s been with were stunts, their relationships would’ve been more exposed in the media but like has been said, we barely saw any footage of them together yet we know from fans seeing Harry and Camille, Taylor etc out in public that he genuinely did spend time with these women and not just for media attention. I’m sure we didn’t even see the video of harry and Taylor kissing on New Year’s Eve until 2020 and surely that would’ve been released at the time if it was a stunt to try and convince us they were together. I think he saw Camille as ‘the one’ and really cherished having a relationship with her out of the public eye. I personally don’t think Harry and Olivia are a stunt though I can admit that all of the arguments for it being a stunt are strong, but his other relationships were way too low-key for them to be anything but genuine in my opinion (I’m not saying I don’t think him dating high profile people wasn’t beneficial for him and the other party involved, I just don’t think it was set up). And also, what would someone like Townes or Camille get out of being Harry’s beard? They got no public exposure out of it.

Do you think his relationship with Caroline Flack was genuine, set up by management or a cover up for him being with Nick Grimshaw? Surely management making a 17 year old date someone almost twice his age wouldn’t be allowed (though management aren’t known for their morals🥴).