Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzyfickle

I was at the San Diego show where they did Spaces and Act My Age for the first time before they dropped Spaces like two shows later, makes me feel special whenever I think about it!

I do live in Yorkshire and saw them a bunch of times over here including the last 2 Sheffield shows (agree with the sob!) but that San Diego date fell perfectly when I was already booked to be there on holiday with my best friend so we got to see them together. So glad we did!!!

Reactions: 1

Amyx1518

VIP Member
At the risk of sounding like a crazy Larry (lol) did we ever actually see B&F at any hospice or hospital? There were pics I remember seeing on tumblr at the time, then in Asda of all places, and at someone’s house, I think F had a Tomlinson football shirt on, but can’t remember ever seeing them near the actual hospital. I could be wrong? And it doesn’t really matter, I’m just curious.

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Ngl, i've said some very choice words to my own MIL after she did fucked up things to my partner and I & we cut contact with her.
I am so jealous that you’ve cut contact with your MIL. My fiancé’s family are grade a c***s but he just lets them get away with it and walk all over him, it’s heartbreaking

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
At the risk of sounding like a crazy Larry (lol) did we ever actually see B&F at any hospice or hospital? There were pics I remember seeing on tumblr at the time, then in Asda of all places, and at someone’s house, I think F had a Tomlinson football shirt on, but can’t remember ever seeing them near the actual hospital. I could be wrong? And it doesn’t really matter, I’m just curious.
I doubt very much if anyone would be so lacking in respect, that they'd take photographs of hospital or hospice visitors. The hospital where I work (run of the mill NHS) has security to stop that sort of thing happening. Brianna and Freddie were seen in the area, they were staying in an Airbnb and the rumour mill went into overdrive, with people speculating wildly about why the pair of them were in the UK. Someone said it was because Louis had insisted on a British DNA test, but then again didn't the Larries think Freddie was a robot or some kind of doll back then?

Anyway, as we all know, the real reason was that Jay was receiving end of life care and wanted to see her grandson one last time.

And then Felicite died - my heart just broke for the entire family.

• Heart

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I do wonder how far along she is, she told one of her sisters Christmas Eve and apprently she was the only one of the family to know. Bit of a kick in the teeth to the other family members lol
She looks about 20 - 24 weeks to me? Maybe a bit more? Perhaps she didn't want to tell everyone else until her scan - a lot of people don't. I could never keep my big mouth shut and everyone knew I was pregnant within minutes of me getting a positive result :D :D It made for looooooong pregnancies!

Basic

VIP Member
Do you mean like this Dogleggedhat? If so, then yeah, he looked very very hot. Although I am coming to the conclusion that there is no photo of Louis that I DON'T find very very hot.

And lets just have a suit photo of the 4 of them to start the day off right...
That group photo is from the night L and H were ready to maul each other, isn’t it? 🍆 You’d think they could have held it together in front of the cameras! 🤣

• Haha

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
That must be what Zayn is referring to in this tweet! I had no idea what leaked story he was talking about tbh
Reading this again, I’m not sure they have broken up because he said his ‘partner’ was away, and a family member came into ‘our home’, which does imply they live together. People are saying Gigi’s mum leaked pictures of Khai to the press, am I missing something? I haven’t seen any pictures and I don’t see anything in his statement that suggests she did that?

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member

Let me know if you can't open that one. I can always find a different one.

Might have to remove it at some point for copyright reasons!

I absolutely loved his cover of 7 by Catfish and the Bottlemen. That is a blinding song. He seemed in his element. His band were incredible.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Here's a couple examples

Noodles, burgers, popcorn, tea, bananas etc

The worst is the one where harry is talking to the audience and Louis looks bored while eating nachos
Wow! I cam understand fruit and water but burgers are a bit of a piss take!

I want to defend Niall and wonder if it is a hot water and lemon 🤣🤣

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure I read something about Harry having taken mushrooms and he bit the end of his tongue off?

During 1D days, Zayn and Louis got a lot of stick for that video where they were getting high and I remember the papers making a big deal of how "annoyed" it made Harry as they were ruining their reputation with parents of their fans 🙄 I dont know if that video was leaked for a particular reason - whether to push the idea of Louis and Zayn being "bad boys" or to push the "rift" between the boys and Harry. I think they will have all dabbled in drug taking.
I've only ever tried cannabis and I didn't like the effect at all. I'm a registered nurse and illicit drug taking is not approved of, funnily enough. I has class A's during labour (the process, not the political party) but really didn't appreciate it at the time :D

Working in showbiz though, there are so many opportunities to get hold of stuff.
It must be difficult to refuse the offer of something that's going to perk you up and make you feel refreshed and intensely happy.

Alcohol is my drug of choice, perfectly legal and easy to get shitfaced if that's what I want. Mostly though, it's a glass or two with a meal on my days off.

Diddikins

VIP Member
And Zayn (allegedly) pushes his girlfriends mother. They all sound like they’ve been dragged up.

In Louis news, people throw nuggets at him on stage and he tells them to stop. They don’t so the fans go into meltdown online and want the thrower of said nuggets maimed and killed. ;) It’s all very OTT. Still very rude behaviour though. Who goes to any concert and throws food at the act? Even if it’s bad, you simply walk out.
Doesn’t this kind of go back to the conversation on here a little while ago about how 1D would eat food given to them while on stage. Is that what these people are trying to do?

It really is awful behaviour.