Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redfloss

VIP Member
Anyone else think some of them seemed really ungrateful at times? If you go to a concert, would you rather the person is giving it their all or would you be fine with them casually taking breaks onstage to eat and drink, and not care that they are surrounded by a stadium full of people who paid to see a performance

Like the previous comment said, so many musicians would love to have that level of success, and would make the most of it

Reactions: 1

sleepflowers

VIP Member
I agree I think he was just probably tired. He's a bit of a health/exercise nut and so responsible I think it's very unlikely it's drugs.

Amyx1518

VIP Member
I doubt very much if anyone would be so lacking in respect, that they'd take photographs of hospital or hospice visitors. The hospital where I work (run of the mill NHS) has security to stop that sort of thing happening. Brianna and Freddie were seen in the area, they were staying in an Airbnb and the rumour mill went into overdrive, with people speculating wildly about why the pair of them were in the UK. Someone said it was because Louis had insisted on a British DNA test, but then again didn't the Larries think Freddie was a robot or some kind of doll back then?

Anyway, as we all know, the real reason was that Jay was receiving end of life care and wanted to see her grandson one last time.

And then Felicite died - my heart just broke for the entire family.
Absolutely, it was far too soon :(

• Sad

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
how in the world u think liam is a try hard and not harry?

harry wasn't close with anyone since 2012. he was flying on different plane and the others were all together
Attach files
Funny that Louis and Harry shared a dressing room in 2014/2015 then. I honestly do not believe the narrative put out there that Harry did not get on with Louis and the others. Why are they sharing a dressing room but not planes, trains and automobiles? Don't believe everything the press says. It is not always true. Harry’s dressing room: black sheets over the walls, scented candles, plush dark sofas, a house plant and a Louis

Louisdressingroom.jpeg
Liamdressingroom.jpeg

Attachments

Basic

VIP Member
He looks so much better with his hair off his face.

That sandwich is a disaster. Do you think he was playing up to the old image of him being incapable in the kitchen, or can he seriously not slice a tomato? o_O

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
I think that person is referring to this, when he quoted Pixie using an app by Snoop Dogg (I think?) with stickers etc on her pictures in 2012. It's up to POC how they feel about it, I'm not going to police if people take issue with it or not. There is a culture within the wider 1d fandom (although that fandom not being much of a thing anymore) of ignoring racism like what Zayn faced from the media and fans, Louis saying the n word etc.

wQjow92.jpg

sleepflowers

VIP Member
I can understand the annoyance of people in the US, the original dates were starting in a couple of weeks I think and that's not enough time to plan for some people - I had the same issue with another gig that was pushed back only a few weeks before and constantly waiting for news. The communication was poor.
That combined with Harry being seen filming something, and then swanning around on a yacht...it didn't look good!! I love him but I agree this hasn't been his best move.

• Heart

RedMagnolia

VIP Member

shana

Oh really? Strange, because if I scroll up to it again and click on the big play button it seems to work fine.
Maybe it is to do with what you have or don't have installed on your computer.
Hold on and I will see if I can find another link.

Watch it quickly though before the link gets taken down as a lot of them will be.
thank you! can’t wait to watch :D

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Wasnt/isn’t Danielle a professional dancer? So had abit to her.
No clue about Sophia, but wasn’t she just a normal girl from Liams school? That might explain it
I have no idea about Sophia. I do think Danielle had a career before Liam-did she live with Jade from little mix for a while or did I imagine it? She seems nice anyway. Crazy Sophia has this whole ‘modelling’ career off the back of dating Liam.

Lol57

Huh. Used to be a big OneD fan back in the day but can’t say I kept up with them as a now 30+ year old 😂 Harry was always my fav but I hated his potential queer bating. I could never decide if he was actually gay or bi or just doing it cos fans were desperate for him & Louis to be a thing. But then, he spent about two years literally attached to the hip of Nick Grimshaw & I had a friend at the time who worked for The Sun. He always said there were rumours galore about them, that it was somewhat generally known they were a thing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyway, back to 2021. Had a little browse on here & wondered who Olivia was. No wayyyy is he dating Olivia Wilde! I thought she was happy married to the guy from Horrible Bosses with a kid, what happened there?!