Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orlyb1310

VIP Member

This is a couple of years old so not sure how it stands these days - long post so under the spoiler
Omg had no idea it went on that long. What's the theory on it overlapping with when he was with Camille? Also does Jeff remind anyone else of Barry from Friends?

Reactions: 1

Basic

VIP Member
pics of harry and olivia on a boat 🤪 he loves his yachts huh
He looks so uncomfortable. The kiss looks ridiculous.

I personally think he's been screaming from the rooftops for years, but hasn't outright said what his preference is, because he's being moulded into a superstar and he can't possibly be anything but straight, as it would limit his appeal according to all the old boys running the entertainment industry. Homosexuality is still illegal in many places and it will affect his popularity/earning power. I think he'll eventually come out, probably not until he hits middle age.

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
A guy i went on a couple dates with went to the same primary school as Harry, (as in he was infants when Harry was in juniors so they didn’t know each other and I only know they went to the same school as my god mother introduced us as he is her nephew and she mentioned it) and it was a very nice area he grew up in. I have friends in Doncaster (the nice areas too) and it isn’t Comparable at all.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I always thought that Danielle seemed lovely whereas Sophia just seems bland as fuck.
I've followed Danielle on Instagram and Youtube for a few years now. She's one of the few "influencers" I actually like. She comes across as very genuine, hard-working and funny. I think she deserves every bit of success she has and has never once banked on her relationship with Liam. She's mentioned it in vague terms when asked because she kind of has to but nothing direct - which I really respect her for.

(I'll see myself out :p)

Basic

VIP Member
It’s horrific that an employee has been attacked in a space that should have been safe. I hope she is ok.

• Sad

Redfloss

VIP Member
Harry pulled a banana from the sporran he wore on stage during his first solo tour. Little things like that were familiar to the fans and helped bridge the gap from band member to solo star on stage. Clever and fun.

Louis' solo tour starts tonight!
Wearing outfits was alright but no one expects the artist they are seeing to stop and have a pot noodle on stage

• Haha

Basic

VIP Member
Didn't Harry film one of his videos in Italy at the height of the pandemic? Shocking really. He has travelled so much during the pandemic.

I think Harry invested in a tequila with Crawford/Gerber which he is often seen with a glass of - straight. :sick: I could not sip tequila, it's for shots only and getting plastered, not for enjoying.:LOL:

I wonder how many of the 1D boys have/had an issue with alcohol? Liam says he has.

Agree with a poster above that Made In The AM is great, as is Four. I often play songs from both.

Harry is in the papers again with Olivia in Italy. It looks like the photos were taken on the same days as the others that were released previously. I know you can only garner so much from a photo, but there's no chemistry whatsoever. It's definitely a showmance. I don't understand why fans become so aggressive towards the women he dates or is pictured with.

Rosa34

Chatty Member
B31CB550-DA95-423A-B00F-7FDC286BB145.jpeg

Someone mentioned about Niall and his brother Greg and that they didn’t keep in contact/talk but they must have made up as greg’s partner posted this around Christmas time so things may have changed there.

• Heart

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
They've always been allowed to do whatever. Who else remembers when Phoebe got Instagram when she was a child and starting posting stuff she really shouldn't have... I didn't follow her but remember seeing people tweeting jay, saying she should take control of Phoebes Instagram. She posted a topless picture and it seemed like no one in her family actually stepped in and told her that wasn't okay
I know Jay did end up stepping up and taking control of it (might of been because of this incident idk I started following them in 2015) but after she passed away and even more so after they moved out from Dan it got worse and so did their behaviour. Tbh the blame lies with their parents/grandparents, they were children without a mom

Diddikins

VIP Member
Shit You Should Care About did an article/podcast about stans being bashed for their dedication and they did raise some valid points however some of the stuff 1D fans did was just over the top. How can you think it’s ok to order a death certificate for a person that you don’t know, have probably never met and aren’t related to? How can anyone think that is normal acceptable behaviour?

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
What does Harry’s sister do. I know she has a podcast and she does some promotion on Instagram, like recently she did Sky Glass and something with BMW, but does she actually have another career outside of that?
I think she’s a journalist.

Suzyfickle

I think part of the issue is Europe/UK/etc venues are still working with artists on rescheduling shows. In the US the majority of venues are like "well WE'RE open so sucks if you wanna cancel your show" - insurance isn't covering it because technically the show could go ahead. The financial implications could be huge.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Anyone got any goss on 5SOS? Absolutely loved them when they toured with 1D
I've always thought 5SOS are great. I quite enjoy what music of theirs I have heard. And I think three of them are super hot. And while Michael isn't unattractive, he just doesn't do much for me.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I'm going to an outdoor gig-type event next weekend and I went to the Blossoms Liverpool pilot gig which required a negative test for entry (it was an evening of normality and it resulted in no positive cases after the event). I have loads of gigs and a festival rescheduled for September/October time (rip bank account) that are on track to go ahead. The only person I had booked for September who has pushed the date back to next year is Dua Lipa. Don't want to sound selfish or a covid denier/anti-vaxxer because I am not but if these big sporting events are going ahead with no huge wave and music events are starting to happen, what is the delay for Harry? It isn't a UK venue thing because like I said, I have other gigs going ahead. I'd like my 70 quid back if he has no intentions of going through with the UK dates (actually idk if I'd want to go through the stress of sitting on ticketmaster at 9am for them to be sold out instantly again)😂. If he needs a break, he should just say so because I'd rather him enjoy himself on stage than him feel pressured to have to put on a show when he's mentally and physically exhausted.