One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They mentioned Harry again tonight, before Tom came out Tess said ‘dancing to his friends song’, I am embarrassed for him 😂
No video message from our Harry though. Must be too busy golfing in between tour dates and forgot;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lottie’s fillers are so botched on her recent tiktok. I remember years and years ago, Tanya Burr did a makeup tutorial using Lottie as the model on her YouTube channel and she was the most fresh faced, gorgeous girl. She is going to age so so badly if she carries on like this. I feel bad even pointing it out though because of how hard her life has been these past few years.

Reactions: 8
the use of the word struck is very interesting. i think people could have lots of different interpretations on what striking somebody could entail. i can't lie though i hate it when 'celebrities' bring their family drama to the world. like, why would i care about your family drama?!

Reactions: 2
I respect Zayn for wanting to protect his kid. The problem is, he married into a real housewives-eque family. Drama is their job. It was only a matter of time before it all kicked off IMO

Reactions: 12
I respect Zayn for wanting to protect his kid. The problem is, he married into a real housewives-eque family. Drama is their job. It was only a matter of time before it all kicked off IMO
definitely this. yolanda has always been bad vibes since she was on real housewives.

Reactions: 5
Yolanda being a bad person doesn’t justify striking her though. She’s the grandmother of his child and he didn’t deny it in his statement.

Yolanda being a bad person doesn’t justify striking her though. She’s the grandmother of his child and he didn’t deny it in his statement.
Correct and you’ve got to wonder how long there’s been tension going on leading up to the alleged violence. You don’t just go from happy family to violence overnight.

ETA: he said in his statement he’s agreed not to contest it which means two things. He’s either trying to keep the peace by not dragging it into a court case or he did what is claimed. I’m inclined to believe he didn’t just on the grounds that PR wise it’d be a nightmare and they would likely encourage him to apologise.

Reactions: 1
never said it did but again the use of the word strike is odd and leaves what he allegedly did up to interpretation. the whole article isn't specific enough to form a correct assumption either.

Reactions: 3
the twitter comments about this are just what you'd expect, the fact he's not denied it means it must have a ounce of truth.
and as we know with Yolanda's past it's bound to come out.
poor Gigi though as she's in a tough position

He called Gigi his partner in his statement but also said they are co-parenting?! Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t co-parenting mean the parents are not currently together but are raising the child/children equally?

Reactions: 8
He called Gigi his partner in his statement but also said they are co-parenting?! Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t co-parenting mean the parents are not currently together but are raising the child/children equally?
This is what I was coming here to ask! Co-parenting is usually when you’re split up isnt it?

This is what I was coming here to ask! Co-parenting is usually when you’re split up isnt it?
Usually yea but I think people do refer to it if they’re still together nowadays. Don’t know why they can’t just call it parenting. Unless they have split up and it hasn’t been discussed

I respect Zayn for wanting to protect his kid. The problem is, he married into a real housewives-eque family.
Except he didn't.

definitely this. yolanda has always been bad vibes since she was on real housewives.
Leaking the pregnancy news was a real dick move. It wasn't her news to share.

the twitter comments about this are just what you'd expect, the fact he's not denied it means it must have a ounce of truth.
He literally said that he would have contested it only for the fact he wants to protect his daughter - how is he "not denying it"? Maybe he just doesn't want every Tom, Dick and Harry knowing his business?

People.com have reported Gigi and Zayn have broken up. So I’m assuming they have then? The co-parent comment makes more sense as you’d technically use that word if you’re not with the other parent. Also Gigi’s statement didn’t mention Zayn at all just their daughter so that’s pretty telling too.

• Sad
That must be what Zayn is referring to in this tweet! I had no idea what leaked story he was talking about tbh
Reading this again, I’m not sure they have broken up because he said his ‘partner’ was away, and a family member came into ‘our home’, which does imply they live together. People are saying Gigi’s mum leaked pictures of Khai to the press, am I missing something? I haven’t seen any pictures and I don’t see anything in his statement that suggests she did that?

Reading this again, I’m not sure they have broken up because he said his ‘partner’ was away, and a family member came into ‘our home’, which does imply they live together. People are saying Gigi’s mum leaked pictures of Khai to the press, am I missing something? I haven’t seen any pictures and I don’t see anything in his statement that suggests she did that?
People.com are generally pretty reliable with celeb news and it’s most celebs ‘go to’ when they want to announce something or leak via ‘sources’ aka their teams so I’m going to assume they have indeed broken up and maybe Zayn was talking about Gigi being his partner in past tense and also might’ve been intentionally vague to not start even more rumours if there’s a chance they could reconcile.

Zayn has denied the allegations of striking Yolanda. Ngl, I don't really think this happened bc why would Yolanda go to the press instead of filing a police report if he did hit her. Yolanda has a history of being quite a dramatic and horrible person (there was a clip from Real Housewives where she said a guy touched her even though he was only pointing his finger at her and she smacked his hand away).

We know that Zayn is troubled, but I really have a hard time believing he's capable of laying a hand on his daughter's grandmother. Considering how Gigi has only released a statement saying she wants to focus on her daughter, I very much believe that Yolanda is blowing things way out of proportion. We already know how much she disapproved of GIgi and Zayn getting back together & how she kept trying to "fix" his anxiety.

Edit: If this is true and he did strike her, then I'll take all this back in a heartbeat bc that is a wrong thing to do. But as at this point, I'm inclined to not believe Yolanda's version of the story.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.