One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno if it’s the tan or the filters or both but lous tattoos are an awful colour in her pics lately.

Reactions: 1
Tom Fletcher said on strictly tonight that he’s friends with Harry, they’ve written and toured together?! When we’re mcfly ever associated with Harry/One Direction 😂

Reactions: 2
Tom Fletcher said on strictly tonight that he’s friends with Harry, they’ve written and toured together?! When we’re mcfly ever associated with Harry/One Direction 😂
Tom wrote a few songs for 1D back in the day - I know ‘I Want’ aka the best song on Up All Night was written by him. As for them being close friends and writing solo stuff together, it’s news to me😂😂. My boyfriend told me to stop being jealous when I said Tom was bullshitting about being close friends with Harry. If there’s a VT from Mr Styles after Tom’s dance next week, I’ll eat my words.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mcbusted supported a couple of European dates and I want/don’t forget where you belong were written by Tom and McFly. Friends is a stretch though.

Reactions: 3
I know Mcbusted toured with the on their last tour in 2015. I'd have said he was closer to Niall than Harry. Niall mentioned on stage that they wrote "don't forget where you belong" together

I know Mcbusted toured with the on their last tour in 2015. I'd have said he was closer to Niall than Harry. Niall mentioned on stage that they wrote "don't forget where you belong" together
I thought it would've been niall too as he was also good friends with Danny, there's a video of them all doing a collab together too! Not sure where Harry comes from but Tom's probably just name dropping

Reactions: 3
it looks like lotties had a boob job? she’s such a natural beauty too she doesn’t need the work done

• Sad
Reactions: 1
it looks like lotties had a boob job? she’s such a natural beauty too she doesn’t need the work done
I noticed that the other day too. She had a few weeks of only posting throwback from the summer. Must have had it then.

Liam's girlfriend Maya looks to have had one recently too. Maybe a 1d friends and family offer was on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I noticed that the other day too. She had a few weeks of only posting throwback from the summer. Must have had it then.

Liam's girlfriend Maya looks to have had one recently too. Maybe a 1d friends and family offer was on
good sleuthing with the throwbacks! i thought it was abit weird to post so many

They mentioned Harry again tonight, before Tom came out Tess said ‘dancing to his friends song’, I am embarrassed for him 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.