One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The police report filed is searchable and out there on public record which Zayn pleaded guilty to unfortunately. Seems like he took a lesser charge potentially to still have visitation for Khai since he could be deported otherwise. I’m genuinely shocked he would do this and resort to physical violence, I wouldn’t have thought he’d do something like that. I hope he gets the help he clearly needs.

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/CaseSearch

2F46BEBD-CF96-4BE1-983F-17FA390EEAF1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The police report filed is searchable and out there on public record which Zayn pleaded guilty to unfortunately. Seems like he took a lesser charge potentially to still have visitation for Khai since he could be deported otherwise. I’m genuinely shocked he would do this and resort to physical violence, I wouldn’t have thought he’d do something like that. I hope he gets the help he clearly needs.

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/CaseSearch

View attachment 834964
Is this definitely legit and not photoshopped?

He pleaded guilty to verbal harassment not physical assault or anything else?! So it seems Yolanda lied about being ‘struck’ unless I’m missing something.

Sounds like she was trespassing so surely she’s at fault too. I hope he gets to see his daughter as much as he wants.

If that report is true, he’s not been charged with assault. I think it’s fake though. Misspelt name, wrong ethnicity and they’d print his full name, not just an initial for his middle name.

Poor man, this is the last thing he needs. I’m not condoning violence but did he actually hit her? I don’t think so.

Reactions: 1
Didn't he legally change his name to Zayn? But he's definitely not white, how can they get that so wrong 😂 I don't condone violence but Yolanda shouldn't have turned up uninvited when Gigi wasn't there - she shouldn't turn up uninvited even if Gigi is there! I can imagine her being a hellish person to deal with and it all just built up to this unfortunately.

It’s a legal document available to the public, you can search it up yourselves and see that it is real. He is marked as white due to the American classification systems about race, most Latino people involved in the system are marked as white despite potentially not looking white at all. Zayn is the same. Harassment under Pennsylvanian law also covers being struck/some forms of physical violence.

What Zayn pleaded no contest to:

• ⁠To shoving Yolanda into a dresser, and calling her a "f***ing Dutch slut"
• ⁠To harassing Gigi, and telling her to "strap on some f---ing balls and defend your partner against your f---ing mother in my house." over the phone. While she was 4000 miles away in Paris.
• ⁠Attempting to fight the security guard working

As part of his no contest plea, he must complete anger management classes & a domestic violence program. He is on probation for 360 days and he must stay away from Yolanda and the security guard.

Reactions: 2
It’s a legal document available to the public, you can search it up yourselves and see that it is real. He is marked as white due to the American classification systems about race, most Latino people involved in the system are marked as white despite potentially not looking white at all. Zayn is the same. Harassment under Pennsylvanian law also covers being struck/some forms of physical violence.

What Zayn pleaded no contest to:

• ⁠To shoving Yolanda into a dresser, and calling her a "f***ing Dutch slut"
• ⁠To harassing Gigi, and telling her to "strap on some f---ing balls and defend your partner against your f---ing mother in my house." over the phone. While she was 4000 miles away in Paris.
• ⁠Attempting to fight the security guard working

As part of his no contest plea, he must complete anger management classes & a domestic violence program. He is on probation for 360 days and he must stay away from Yolanda and the security guard.
how many people would react if someone came into your home uninvited. Surely he was defending his property and his daughter. Maybe his decision to offer no contest was in the hope he’d avoid the press getting hold. I feel sorry for him. This will effect his reputation. The Hadids are not innocent

how many people would react if someone came into your home uninvited. Surely he was defending his property and his daughter. Maybe his decision to offer no contest was in the hope he’d avoid the press getting hold. I feel sorry for him. This will effect his reputation. The Hadids are not innocent
So if your mother or mother in law popped by to see you, you would say all those vile things he said and lay your hands on her? Like you think that’s a normal reaction for a family member.

She is not a stranger, she Is not a fan. She is someone he probably sees several times a week! Obviously there is way way way more to this story but no, I would not react like that if a well known family member walked into my house.

I would totally get it if it was a complete stranger!

Reactions: 5
So if your mother or mother in law popped by to see you, you would say all those vile things he said and lay your hands on her? Like you think that’s a normal reaction for a family member.

She is not a stranger, she Is not a fan. She is someone he probably sees several times a week! Obviously there is way way way more to this story but no, I would not react like that if a well known family member walked into my house.

I would totally get it if it was a complete stranger!
But apparently she turned up with the security guard to take the baby? That would explain his reaction.

But apparently she turned up with the security guard to take the baby? That would explain his reaction.
If she was scared that Zayn was taking drugs whilst looking after his baby daughter, she should have gone about things properly. Social services (the USA equivalent), safeguarding team, police - not rock up with a security guard and try to grab the baby herself.
It’s such a sad and sorry mess with no winners.

Reactions: 8
Where does it say that she turned up with security to take the baby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.