One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
17 years old with lip filler and veneers. It’s shocking what the youth of today are sold as desirable. I feel sorry for these kids, they shouldn’t be in an adult world yet.

Reactions: 8
Glad my body’s woken me up at ridiculous o clock to see the obvious confirmed xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Daisy Tomlinson really is the worst 'model' in the world. She always looks angry. She split with the guy she's been dating since she was 12 recently.

Reactions: 4
Anyone got any goss on 5SOS? Absolutely loved them when they toured with 1D
I've seen tiktoks about them being weird with underage fans + having loads of groupies:confused::confused:also isn't English Love Affair allegedly about Ashton and Gemma Styles?? Don't blame her tbf he's fit af.

I've seen tiktoks about them being weird with underage fans + having loads of groupies:confused::confused:also isn't English Love Affair allegedly about Ashton and Gemma Styles?? Don't blame her tbf he's fit af.
yeah I can imagine they had a lot of groupies as they were quite young themselves and attractive 😅

I’ve heard that about English Love Affair!

I remember there was a lot of drama about luke’s ex girlfriend Azealia

Reactions: 2
Anyone got any goss on 5SOS? Absolutely loved them when they toured with 1D
I've always thought 5SOS are great. I quite enjoy what music of theirs I have heard. And I think three of them are super hot. And while Michael isn't unattractive, he just doesn't do much for me.

Reactions: 1
It sounds horrible but it's so hard to believe she's only 23 when she looks like that.
Fillers and botox on young women make them look like much older women trying to look younger, but actual older women can look good occasionally, with subtle enhancements. Lottie could be any age from 25 - 55 looking like that. She definitely doesn't look like a 23yo.

Reactions: 2
yeah I can imagine they had a lot of groupies as they were quite young themselves and attractive 😅

I’ve heard that about English Love Affair!

I remember there was a lot of drama about luke’s ex girlfriend Azealia
Never heard that rumour but do remember Callum’s nudes being leaked a while ago when Snapchat was the big thing.

Are they on a “break”? I know Luke has done some solo stuff recently but they’ve been really quiet

Every time I read this thread title I sing it 😅 anyone else?

with the fire proo - oooooooooh - of course

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.