Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scar14

VIP Member
I don’t think we really have the right to call any of them deadbeat dads imo seeing as we don’t see every second of their life’s. We don’t know what happens behind closed doors🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Watched the Louis documentary and concert last night. It was great, I really enjoyed it. Really liked the interaction between him and his voice coach Helene. They seemed to have a really lovely relationship. I think watching the whole thing has cemented my Louis love.

Emmy44

VIP Member
eleanor has the power to annoy thousands of people just by posting louis and I think that’s amazing.
She was trending on Twitter the day she posted a story of Louis. Insane isn’t it 😂 I do really, really hope she’s okay though. I remember once back in the day, I defended her on some comment and I got so much hate sent to me! I wasn’t even being nasty, some fans are scary

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
" I've been in teams meetings at work where people are fully visible on teams, video and all that, while driving.... Is it ideal no? Do I agree with it..no! Is it legal yes, as long as it's hands free. And as I said before there is so many ways for people to use their phones now because of tech and apps that make it easy to do. While I don't agree with it and don't even agree with handsfree, many in the world don't feel the same.
I don’t understand what you’re getting at, clearly it was not hands free when there was multiple angles 😂 and you can see the steering wheel so she’s definitely holding the phone

Reactions: 4

shana

Louis has been recording in a studio local to me. Hopefully the album isn’t too long away!

• Heart

tattle420

VIP Member
Holy shit... this is a damn tattle thread, no one is hurting anyone by saying what they think is the "truth". If you don't like the post, just ignore it? It's quite simple.

This thread is dead and I come online expecting some interesting discussion but it's back to the age old fight between larries & non larries :rolleyes: Trust me, louis & harry aren't scrolling through tattle getting offended about conspiracies and whatnot. 😭

• Haha

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Louis will always be my favourite and I think he’s absolutely gorgeous. The long hair isn’t his best moment but I still would much rather have him than any of the other four (although zayn is a close second). I liked Louis around 2014-2015(?) when he wore a lot of black skinny jeans and slogan T-shirt’s and his hair was longer and shaggy. Not keen on the overly sporty/polo shirt type thing he wears now but he looks amazing when he wears a suit.

tattle420

VIP Member
yeah i understand what you're saying! this is just unfortunate for poor baby khai, and i hope they resolve this and stop publicizing it at the very least.

on a related note, i vaguely remember an incident between zayn and bella hadid's "friend" earlier this year where bella's friend was picking a fight with zayn and calling him names. idk, it's always felt like zayn was "outnumbered" in the hadid family and immersed himself in everything they did - dude has barely seen his own family

sleepflowers

VIP Member
Harry makes me laugh in that interview 🤣🤣
I love it when he gets moody.

My favourite moment is when they were in Japan and he got some disposable masks and Niall asked if he could have one. When he’s like I GOT A PACK OF 5 I HAVE A SPARE ONE YOU CAN HAVE GOD 🤣🤣🤣
That video always makes me laugh omg it's the first time I think I'd seen Harry look genuinely irritated!

I agree with everyone else about how they are still friends but just distantly. When they get together it probably feels like no time has passed at all, but inbetween that they don't feel the need to be in constant touch with each other.

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
just my opinion: when people talk about larries, they jump straight to the extreme ones when there are so many mild larries who just read larry fics (as a story) or indulge in random theory videos when they're bored, instead of those who are dying to prove it exists. it's not really black and white and i think that the immediate hate someone gets the moment they mention larry in a joking manner or just as a passing comment is so stupid.
The problem with even “casual” larries is that they still give a platform to the deluded people making these theories and encouraging hate towards their partners and families/friends. Most of the jokes that are made about them aren’t funny tbh and rely on old homophobic stereotypes of limp wrists to prove a point. Idk a lot of the young Larry frenzy is very fetishising to me and it creeps me out that so many larrie fics are with 16/17 year old harry in sexual situations.

• Heart

Rosa34

Chatty Member
Just on the Harry uk tour I’m a big fan of him and will go to see him but it’s so disappointing the little amount of dates he’s put on. He would be nothing without the uk fans who’ve supported him for 12 years! What happened to Don’t forget where you belong Harry? Also on the refund situation it’s very bad form making people who already bought tickets buy tickets again. I guarantee you there’s people who won’t go now as it’s just too much hassle. Also I know it’s not that big of a deal but most of the uk dates are on weekdays which means people will have to take time off work. He really needs to remember why he has this massive career and where the roots of that came from.

Bettyboo2475

Chatty Member
Sounds like she was trespassing so surely she’s at fault too. I hope he gets to see his daughter as much as he wants.

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
I suppose him living in the US doesn’t help. I heard someone say they were being strict about who saw Khai cause of Covid and cause the sisters weren’t taking it seriously they wouldn’t let them come out with zayns mum. Someone said he’s close with his older sister still, she seems the most normal grounded out the three

When she got her new one Gigi definitely followed it cause I remember stalking her and noticing Perrie didn’t follow her back. Then boom this year they stopped following each other. The only reason what makes me think something happened is Gigi follows everyone in Zayns family even Walis husband
View attachment 720855View attachment 720856
Ooh interesting! Something must have happened then, especially if like you say she’s following everyone else. I do find it strange how siblings of celebrities have fans. Tanologist wouldn’t have half the popularity if it wasn’t for Lottie being Louis sister, the same for Gemma’s podcast and now potentially these lashes with the Malik’s

KYLIE

VIP Member
Jeez, last i gossiped about 1D people speculated that he barely sees his son. Wonder when he’ll finally propose to Eleanor Calder….

• Haha

sleepflowers

VIP Member
But he's nouveau-riche isn't he? His childhood and most of his teenage years were spent living a very working class life, the only son with 4 little sisters. He probably still feels that way inside. He might have the money now but his formative years have shaped his outlook.
That is definitely true. I'm the same in many ways. But I think a lot of people have an issue with the way he was all 'I'm just like you guys!!' when he just isn't anymore, at least. He can dress down in sloppy tracksuits as much as he wants and put on an exaggerated accent as much as he likes, but he's got immense privilege and doesn't always acknowledge it. I agree with him having a chip on his shoulder that he can't get over...

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
If he was gay and determined to say closeted surely he’d do a Leonardo DiCaprio on it and be an “eternal bachelor”/ get older but still be pictured with attractive younger women. It’s just cruel pretending to be a family.

• Heart

Suzyfickle

Liam's collabs have all been better than his totally solo stuff for me - the song with Rita, I absolutely LOVE Polaroid with Jonas Blue and Lennon Stella, the song he did with Alesso last year. There were a couple of really catchy songs on LP1 but not enough to make up for the yikes tracks!

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
No I can't imagine he is being told by Jeff not to have gay relationships. Harry has always been pretty private about his relationships so regardless of male or female he doesn't discuss them. Most of the photos taken of him with significant others are fans on their mobile phones. He has hardly ever been papped with another person - maybe just Kendall Jenner and Taylor Swift and Olivia? Those relationships have always seemed a bit suspect to me. I bet after Don't Worry Darling comes out and all the publicity dies down there will be no more Harry and Olivia.