Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tattle420

VIP Member
i always thought that louis and niall got the brunt of the vocal shaming back in the day so i agree with what you've said about the chip on his shoulder. niall def handled it better but he's always seemed to be so happy go lucky so it isn't that surprising.

also i'm currently obsessed with niall & annemarie's new single "our song" :love::love:

Reactions: 5

i swear being a 1d stan is what got me kickstarted with my obsession with conspiracy theories. these boys never gave a straight answer for ANYTHING and us stans took any morsel of information we got and created the wildest (yet somehow believable) conspiracies. still waiting for the day there's a tell-all about everything that went on in the band etc 🤞
I remember being fifteen and watching conspiracy videos on Youtube that said there was more than one Eleonor 😭😭 what was that about lmaooo

• Haha

bottie1000

I feel for you Harry fans! I'm a casual listener but keep seeing the reaction to his concert dates on TikTok. His team could have handled the situation so much better, and 3 dates for the whole of the UK is pitiful really, even more so when he had over 40 dates for the USA, seems like he's forgotten that it was British teens who made his career.

Lozzzz24

Can’t believe how little dates the UK have for Harry’s tour. He really doesn’t care about the UK anymore does he 🥺

Diddikins

VIP Member
He apparently “borrowed” money from Caroline and other exes. I bet he thinks all his Christmases have come at once. Not only does she have money of her own but she has a very rich brother too. He’s set for life now.

• Sad

Redfloss

VIP Member
I definitely feel that Zayn has turned out the way he has (not embarrassing and knowing how to present himself) because he's been away from his family and was in a more professional setting where he had to act a certain way or say certain things...whereas his sisters have benefited from his fame but don't have any "rules" to follow. They don't care about how they might look because in their eyes they are "millionaire Zayn Malik's family". Waliyha and Safaa think they are untouchable

dollyac

Gosh, Liam is really in a hard place, isn’t he! He needs to turn it around stat otherwise I kinda fear for his career!

Strictly could definitely be a good shout - though, if you leave early, you do run the risk of being forgettable, I think.

Basic

VIP Member
There have been many long term professional relationships, some gay performers even marrying. It’s not as insane as you may believe.

• Haha

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
There have been many long term professional relationships, some gay performers even marrying. It’s not as insane as you may believe.
Off the top of my head, I can name Rock Hudson who married his secretary to hide his sexuality, Tom Cruise of course, John Travolta, Elton John - but it's 2021, and horrifying to think that gay men and women can't be open about who they love nowadays. The USA is a lot more homophobic than the UK, even today.

tattle420

VIP Member
i can't believe i never thought to search up the one direction tattle until now... i feel close to tears the nostalgia is hitting me like a ton of bricks lol i stopped being a crazed stan right after their hiatus and haven't really kept up with them other than hearing the popular songs on the radio occasionally. brb gonna read the previous thread xx

• Heart

Suzyfickle

Louis making an absolute mess of slicing a tomato is the kind of chaos content I needed right now. "It's normally better to have not taken a bite of your sandwich before you bop it in" 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
Apart from harry, the rest of them haven't really made a big impact with their solo careers. Zayn could've done well if he promoted his work and fixed his attitude. Seems like the others, especially Liam, do better in a group than as solo artists

I'm surprised people are still supporting Zayn after he was taken to court for attacking Gigi's mum
because unfortunately people were blindsided. The 1D fandom is very much misogynistic. Zayns sisters were breaking covid rules, Zayn fans were fine with it, but attacked Gigi because Dua Lipa (her brother girlfriend so no actual relation) went on holiday. Attacked Gigi for her birthday party but not Zayn for planning it t. Attacked Gigi for bringing khai out in New York but not Zayn for not being able to look after his daughter whilst Gigi worked.
the boys are portrayed as saints yet everything their girlfriends do is criticised. Hated on Yolanda because she was trying to keep her granddaughter safe, started false rumours about her. Yolandas no Saint but defending Zayn is out of the question, he quite litterally admitted it by not pleading not guilty

Basic

VIP Member
This hair. Not a fan of the Peaky Blinders look at all.
1623924670663.jpeg

He’s always given me Luke Perry vibes looks wise.