Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Seen snippets of his live shows in Texas. He looks on good form, he's obviously loving being back on stage.
I wish him well, I don't know why I find him so endearing, but I do. I hope he is not a massive prick behind closed doors.
He’s not. He’s a bit moulded by management in terms of image and publicity, but he’s still a sweetheart, according to the boyfriend of one of his band members.

I know that’s a bit ‘he said/she said’ but I genuinely think if he was an utter twat, someone would spill the beans.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Redfloss

VIP Member
She's a pathetic attention-seeker, only famous because of who her brother is, and not because she's well-known herself. Passive aggressive posts like hers make me ridiculously cross. If she's annoyed with someone, she should tell that person and don't make it a social media storm
Her and waliyha are the worst for this. They've not got a good reputation in Bradford

I remember their cousin Aaroosa got into a fight with someone and said "Google Zayn Malik and you'll see what our families worth"....uhmm no, that's what Zayn is worth..not his irrelevant cousin

His family act this way but the reality is Zayn doesn't stay in touch with most of them, and I don't blame him

• Haha
  • Heart

Mathilderose99

His sisters went to private school before the 1D days, so not so sure they were working class
they definitely didn't I have friends who went to school with Lottie - they went to a grammar School not private, a good School but not private & definitely working class. all 4 girls shared a bedroom

Redfloss

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220301-171630.png

The video safaa posted to her Instagram story of her taking an asda trolley home because she can't be bothered waiting for a taxi tells you everything you need to know about zayns family

• Haha

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
No bc I’ve seen larries try to dig out distant members of Brianna’a family who he might resemble a tiny bit to try and call it a stunt😭😭that’s if they’re not calling Freddie a doll. And if you show these so called ‘baby-gaters’ a picture of Freddie to show them how much he looks like Louis, they’ll start calling you out for posting a picture of a child, as if their whole personality trait isn’t denying his very existence, or at least who his father is.
I’ve seen a video where they’ve ‘proved’ Freddie’s face is photoshopped with an old picture of Louis!! It’s so disgusting

• Wow

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
I bet he was super nervous which is probably why he was quiet!
I was watching some live streams last night and saw a lot of footage. I loved that he sang a couple of 1D songs as well as 7 by Catfish and the Bottlemen.
He just looked so confident and happy and I love that he kept repeatedly thanking his fans and he seemed so overwhelmed by all the support.
What a little darling. I admit it, I have a crush.

KINGAA

VIP Member
There’s a thread on here called Zayn/Gigi. Lots of assumptions on there. For him to react like he did, made me think she was trying to do something with the baby. Why else bring a security guard with her. It will come out eventually. I’m with Zayn though on this. Yolanda had no right on his premises without his permission. Gigi was away. Lots of rumours about his drug problems but who knows he maybe clean. Look at the Secret Celeb thread too
How can you take sides over an assumption on another thread and your own made up scenarios, it should be over legal documents and presented evidence surely?! There is no information what so ever about what actually happened and I doubt there ever will be. We have no idea if the baby was even involved or there.

The persons side you should take is Gigi and poor Khai who are stuck in this mess and just hope they are both safe, happy and healthy!

xoxoqefyfhdbst

Anyway, back to 2021. Had a little browse on here & wondered who Olivia was. No wayyyy is he dating Olivia Wilde! I thought she was happy married to the guy from Horrible Bosses with a kid, what happened there?!
They called off their engagement start of 2020 but announced it November 2020 just before she started dating Harry.
But apparently this is proof that Louis and Harry are actually married cause how dare she not break up with someone and announce it to the world straight away 🤪 The fact that Olivia and her ex can co parent well is also proof that Larry is real too

• Haha

Redfloss

VIP Member
Apart from harry, the rest of them haven't really made a big impact with their solo careers. Zayn could've done well if he promoted his work and fixed his attitude. Seems like the others, especially Liam, do better in a group than as solo artists

I'm surprised people are still supporting Zayn after he was taken to court for attacking Gigi's mum

Last edited:

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
you’re implying that he’s comfortable with using a child that isn’t his as a shield for his own sexuality and has no problem with that child and their family being the target of years of abuse from Larries.
And a random girl living in his house for most of those 10 years 😂

• Haha

orlyb1310

VIP Member
He wants to see the Snuts so he’s ok with it .
Their debut album wasn't too shabby so I don't blame him. Nice for Louis to be able to play amongst indie bands. Good for him to get his foot in the door with the fans of those types of bands as I don't think Walls made much noise in the UK indie rock fan scene.

Charlotte987

I saw him last night and he was incredible. I was a Louis girl during the 1D era (2010-15) and drifted towards Harry's music after but last night really made me fall back in love with Louis again. He just seems so lovely (as well as being very beautiful).

• Heart

Rosa34

Chatty Member
Yeah but Niall Louis and Liam haven't reached a bigger audience outside of the 1d fanbase
I agree with that the only thing I’ll say about Louis and Niall though (not even going to mention the other two) is that they actually interact with the fans still. Like Harry is a massive star no doubt but I find it a bit weird that he doesn’t even interact at all with his fans on social media. I’ve said this before but none of them would be anything without the fans.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Louis making an absolute mess of slicing a tomato is the kind of chaos content I needed right now. "It's normally better to have not taken a bite of your sandwich before you bop it in" 😂😂😂

He's adorable! Love Louis so much. He could cook me a waffle and fish finger sandwich anytime he likes.

Tip for anyone, use a serrated knife when slicing tomatoes, makes it so much easier.

• Haha