Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
What have Jedward been doing, apart from shaving their heads for charity? And why does Louis care? Am I missing something?
Basically they're trying to expose SYCO/Modest Management, telling the truths of how cruelly Little Mix and 1D among others were treated like animals and controlled. They're not really saying anything we didn't already know but its always good when attention is brought to such a horrible situation. However I think they've lost a bit of credibility by saying that they were accidentally sent 1D's contract back in the day. Firstly, I imagine things like that don't just happen and secondly, I don't even think Jedward were signed to that management so there would be no way that the contracts would get mixed up. Also they've said stuff about xfactor and how the mentors do F all, and that the contestants should've been paid considering the amount of money the show generated.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

erahme

Haha typical! Thats scary but hilarious.

On a separate note, I think if you're gonna choose to go to a concert, you have to accept that a large chunk of people won't be social distancing or mask wearing, and your chances of catching COVID will be increased. It's simple logic. How anyone is shocked at the cases rising now that the world is open again is beyond me!
Exactly. If you make the choice to go to a gig now the world is open and live music is happening again. Then you have to accept the risk of you going in to a situation where the odds are higher you could get it. But then you could get it going to work or going to the shop so..... so people just need to think for themselves and go if they want and if they don't then it's up to them. Covid sadly doesn't seem to be going anywhere, think it's something we are all going to have to live with in it's varying forms for a while.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
What the FUCK is this. I’m so done with the world
This is SO odd. Why is she so concerned with the legitimacy of a stranger’s baby? Why is she (apparently) befriending family members of someone she doesn’t believe to exist? I hate when people say ‘if that was a man they’d be called all sorts !’ because it’s often done in situations where the roles can’t directly be reversed or in situations where men quite literally do get away with murder…. Saying that, if this person was a beyond middle aged man being this intrusive and interested in a baby, he’d be called a lot more than a crazy Larrie. You’re old enough to be the bloody great grandmother of Louis luv never mind Freddie x

xits_jjx

VIP Member
He’s really channeling his inner Zayn isn’t he?
Never liked Liam. Hate the fact half my family are from the same place as him, my cousin went to school with him too, same year group, doesn't have a strong opinion either from stories he's told in the past. I find him so cringe and any time I've heard him have an interview on Radio 1 I always find myself thinking, "God, will you just shut up?!" because he tries so hard.

Harry and Niall on the other hand... love those two. Harry's style and music is right up my street and I just think Niall is a genuinely cool guy. I like Zayn's music too tbh but with him being such a private person don't have much of an opinion.

lira

VIP Member
EZxiBuRWkAkNoVN.jpg

I have to go for this one, but tbh agree that anything but the long hair works for him.

• Heart

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
You definitely are hysterical. In fact you seem much more invested in this than I am.
For pointing out the logical flaws in your theories about Eleanor being a beard and Louis participating in it? Okay I'll take it :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, apologies for derailing the thread. Enjoy some happy Harry on tour instead ❤

• Heart

Ginlover92

I think they were all genuinely good friends and that they still are but it's probably very similar to when you leave school and you meet new people and drift apart.

I do believe that part of Harry's persona was to separate himself from his 1D days - this even started before the end of the band. 1D were given a lot of stick for being a boy band and weren't taken seriously by many in the industry. Harry's management worked hard to have him taken seriously and distance him from 1D.

They have been there for each other after 1D so I like to think they are still close - they all went to Louis when he performed on x factor after his mum passed. The other 3 seem publicly closer but 🤷🏻‍♀️ who know's about Harry. What we see/hear about is what they want us to see/hear.

I did read a quote from an interview that Liam gave where he said that he doesnt speaks to Harry as often as the others but when they do see each other it's just like old times. Celebrities are just like us - I know I'm shit at keeping in touch with people.

I really hope they do some sort of reunion at some point but I imagine they all feel like they have more to do to prove themselves as solo artists first.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
From Popbitch:
"I think it's the Queen that says, 'Never complain or never explain'. And that's something I think myself I do live by" - Liam Payne
Er, no Liam, poppet, it was actually Benjamin Disraeli, but you carry on trying to be an intellectual giant ;)

• Haha

tattle420

VIP Member
Yeah harry always had a different set of more "famous" friends he hung out with (always in LA) while the other boys looked like they preferred to hang out with the crew and one another. Harry really built a solid set of connections during his time in 1D though, which has contributed to how much better he's doing.

I've been bingewatching a bunch of 1D compilations on youtube and it's mad that the hiatus is coming up to 6 years now. I never realised how much time has passed since my stanning days 😭

Isola

Larries still exist in 2022? Wow.
Each to their own though, it’s a harmless occupation I guess. At least the more manic stans have grown up, but the middle aged ones, bless them, there’s no hope.
Louis' fans are 90% Larries. Every night on tour they're there with their Larry signs and T shirts. He had so many pride flags thrown on stage that he was tripping over them, so eventually banned fans from chucking any items on stage.

I’ve read Larry fanfics in the past I’ve NEVER consider myself a Larry lol and wouldn’t consider those who just read it as a story to be Larrys lol.

What you described as ‘mild Larrys’ I don’t think most people would describe even as Larrys or get mad at.

But if you’re trying to prove someone who identifies as a straight man to be in a relationship with another man that is out of order. I don’t care how ‘extreme’ you consider yourself, it’s if the shoe fits. If Louis comes out as queer that’s different but just because Larrys think he is doesn’t mean he has to be outed by them. And don’t get me started on the ones who bring Jay into their theories, and the ones who call non Larrys homophobic, honey I don’t like Larrys because I’m queer myself and understand what it’s like to be in the closet. Do I believe that Larry was real at one point? idk it may of been possible, do I have an issue with it? No, my issue is with people trying to prove it.

Anyways what’s up with Ziams? I stumbled onto a Ziam account and their proof was just so far fetched and the hate they give it’s disgusting. Like I’ve met nice Larry shippers but never a somewhat nice Ziam shipper
There's a Ziam on Tumblr called yaz-the-**** who makes angry raging posts about how evil Yolanda was for 'framing Zayn', ignoring the fact that Zayn called her a 'Dutch slut'. Yaz genuinely thinks that Zayn is back in London living with his husband Liam lol.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha

tattle420

VIP Member
i never really followed their post-hiatus music until now but i gotta say.. niall's albums are banginggggg & more so than harry's in my opinion. proud of this irish dude just minding his own business and just releasing whatever makes him happy.

• Heart

orlyb1310

VIP Member
freddie literally has louis face i don’t know how people think he’s not his 😭
No bc I’ve seen larries try to dig out distant members of Brianna’a family who he might resemble a tiny bit to try and call it a stunt😭😭that’s if they’re not calling Freddie a doll. And if you show these so called ‘baby-gaters’ a picture of Freddie to show them how much he looks like Louis, they’ll start calling you out for posting a picture of a child, as if their whole personality trait isn’t denying his very existence, or at least who his father is.

Fanaff

VIP Member
I had a ticket for Harry's tour (bought in late 2019!!!) but I won't be buying one for the new dates when I've been refunded. I don't want to see him in a blimmin stadium
My refund has gone through already, which tells you how long they have known about this as I only got the email late Wednesday. I hate that we have to purchase new tickets -they should have transferred over or you get a refund. Can the o2 into Wembley easily and still have more to sell!

Redfloss

VIP Member
Quite worrying to see how many of zayns fans supported him attacking Gigi's mum. Seen a lot of people trying to justify it

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
The stalker sounds very unwell. Poor Harry, how frightening for him. It shows what a kindhearted man he is, though, offering what he thought was a homeless person money to get a hotel room. Bless him. I hope he has super security around him these days.

• Heart

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I think all of ID (and the majority of teens/20's everywhere) have tried illicit substances at some stage. There's a big difference between an occasional line or a couple of tokes, and the Amy Winehouse sad and unnecessary road to destruction.

I think Harry falls into the first category. I'm not so sure about Zayn, at one point he looked severely emaciated and unwell. I think Niall can take it or leave it, same with Louis and the one whose name I always forget, oops, sorry Liam ;)

• Haha

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
I agree with this. You need to know what is going on as so many people are not just a short drive from the venue that they are going to. Now the album has been around for about a year and a half it does seem a bit of an anti climax. I do really like Harry, or at least the 1D Harry, but I feel he takes the piss out of his fans a bit. Totally lost in showbiz and seems to have a barrier between him and the people who buy his music. His shows do look great and he seems just as affable on stage as in the 1D days, but there seems to be a disconnect between how he engages at all other times. He does seem to have the impression that he is 'better' than the others. That is why I like Louis. He has no problem getting involved and talking to fans and being a nice guy. It really does matter who you surround yourself with.
Exactly!! This isn’t like UK where most people are mostly less than 2hrs away from most venues with some exceptions like Scottish highlands and the islands north of the mainland and places like Cornwall. (I’m personally about 2hrs/2.5hrs from 5 arenas i mostly just stick to my 2 most convenient but there’s others if I’m desperate to see the show. I mean for me if a show in Leeds got moved to Manchester it’s a pain but it’s not massively that inconvenient.I just book a different travel lodge and stay on the train an extra couple of stops)

But some of the US/Canadian fans who’ve been affected are 5-7hrs away and probably already missing a days school/work. It’s so unfair to screw people around like that. Especially when the show tickets aren’t particularly cheep to start with.I know this isn’t Harry’s fault personally it’s his team etc he can’t even be bothered to pop quick video onto socials explaining what’s going on. It would take ten minutes not exactly messing up his entire day. But socials don’t really exist to him/his team unless It’s beneficial to his/their finances.

I enjoyed fine line when it came out but I’m kinda over it now. Doesn’t really matter if it’s charting that’s mostly just from endless fan streams in my opinion. The general public hype has gone and people have moved on to newer stuff from different people. Harry’s said he’s working on new music which means he’s probably looking towards HS3 now and probably moving on from Fine line himself.

His HS1 was great (he was the fans I was near were just plain irritating) he’s a great performer but Harry Styles the performer is 1000 away from Harry smiley lad from Cheshire. Louis and Niall seem to remember their roots and where they came from which I don’t think Harry does. He’s very LA these days.