One Day Of Winter #5 Bathroom locked, lentil slop, favouritism has to stop.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that Embers tit on the floor?!! If so Nicola and you're ready here you're a dirty witch and awful for posting it. Absolutely disgusting and disrespectful of those girls privacy!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It's not a big deal. I've known plenty of four year olds to be able to write a lot more than their own name, especially girls. My own was reading fluently at 3 and writing sentences at 4. Very common.
I wouldn’t say reading at 3 and writing sentences at 4 was the norm. But very nice for you that your little one managed that! I have a child who’s just left infant school and no one in his two classes could write sentences or read that young!

Reactions: 10
I think her family in general tried very hard to offer advice, which of course was declined. So I think her mum just goes along with her nonsense now instead of falling out with her.
Thought ember sleeps like a log and it’s all just magically click into place?!?

dick.

Was that Embers tit on the floor?!! If so Nicola and you're ready here you're a dirty witch and awful for posting it. Absolutely disgusting and disrespectful of those girls privacy!
Why would u post that? Surely the first thought you’d have is to clean it up! Not post it on Instagram! What is wrong with her? She has a mental age of a 12 year old.

Reactions: 9
Why would u post that? Surely the first thought you’d have is to clean it up! Not post it on Instagram! What is wrong with her? She has a mental age of a 12 year old.
[/QUOTE]
Exactly? It's not funny, it's not educational, it's not informative, it's not helpful. She's doing it to be 'honest' well kids tit everyone knows that but we don't share it for thousands of people to see!!

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t say reading at 3 and writing sentences at 4 was the norm. But very nice for you that your little one managed that! I have a child who’s just left infant school and no one in his two classes could write sentences or read that young!
All children are different ☺ I've worked with so many who can and so many who can't. Perfectly normal either way.

Reactions: 4
I desperately want to give the communal bedroom carpet a good hoover. WTF is popcorn doing under the bed??

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Guys, she’s made breakfast, changed a nappy AND cut the kids nails this morning. How on earth does she manage it all? I wish I was as good a mum as Pea 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys, she’s made breakfast, changed a nappy AND cut the kids nails this morning. How on earth does she manage it all? I wish I was as good a mum as Pea 🙄
*Please instagram stroke my ego and tell me I'm a good mum!*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And now another I breastfeed my 4 year old post! Can’t believe we didn’t know this!? She should post about it more often ….
Also the bed changing post yesterday where she said “boob fed baby and then boob fed eldest because baby had been fed” - so basically R is feeding because E does!? Ember NEEDS to be fed, R really does not.

Reactions: 13
And now another I breastfeed my 4 year old post! Can’t believe we didn’t know this!? She should post about it more often ….
Also the bed changing post yesterday where she said “boob fed baby and then boob fed eldest because baby had been fed” - so basically R is feeding because E does!? Ember NEEDS to be fed, R really does not.
Also if its a breastfeeding week post why is Ember not included? Oh yeah because you don't get crunchy points for feeding a 6 month old do you 🙄

Reactions: 13
Ohh didn’t seem like Dean likes being recorded there...that seemed so awkward between them 🙃

Reactions: 5
I think he has said before he doesn’t like or want to be starting in her socials
he has!!!
you don’t have his consent nicola so why carry on?!
and what kind of message is this sending to their children? “no means no apart from when it’s daddy saying it and mummy trying to boost her engagement pending a next book deal”
the disrespect is wild

Reactions: 10
Oh god I’m sorry but raven holding Peas breast! I can’t deal. One of my mates kids used to get her mums boob out when she wanted and I just couldn’t deal! Each to their own but no. Just no. I breast fed but there came a time where I needed my body back!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Oh god I’m sorry but raven holding Peas breast! I can’t deal. One of my mates kids used to get her mums boob out when she wanted and I just couldn’t deal! Each to their own but no. Just no. I breast fed but there came a time where I needed my body back!
This is what I don't understand about 'natural term breastfeeding' or extended breastfeeding for us mere mortals 😂

You wouldn't sit and cradle and 4 year old like that whilst giving them a bottle or a cup of milk. You would let them sit and feed themselves right? And when you do see 4 year olds with bottles the parents are judged and called lazy!

So why does a 4 year old need to be cradled and breastfed? Surely it's all for Nicolas benefit at this stage. If she really wanted to keep giving R her milk because of the benefits or whatever, why not just give her some in a cup? The 'connecting' thing I don't buy, pretty sure there's other ways to connect with your 4 year old?

She's so keen for E to grow up but R is still being treated like a baby.

Reactions: 12
This is what I don't understand about 'natural term breastfeeding' or extended breastfeeding for us mere mortals 😂

You wouldn't sit and cradle and 4 year old like that whilst giving them a bottle or a cup of milk. You would let them sit and feed themselves right? And when you do see 4 year olds with bottles the parents are judged and called lazy!

So why does a 4 year old need to be cradled and breastfed? Surely it's all for Nicolas benefit at this stage. If she really wanted to keep giving R her milk because of the benefits or whatever, why not just give her some in a cup? The 'connecting' thing I don't buy, pretty sure there's other ways to connect with your 4 year old?

She's so keen for E to grow up but R is still being treated like a baby.
She had said in the comments that Ember is already not as much about the milk as Raven was at her age....I think she’s only continuing breastfeeding Ember so that there will be milk for Raven.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12