One Day Of Winter #5 Bathroom locked, lentil slop, favouritism has to stop.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would anyone mind giving a brief recap on the sort of stuff she's been posting? Mainly the no more children stuff? Or is it more of the same "Raven is incredible, I'm soaking it all up and honouring every change because there won't be any more children. Oh also the baby is here too."
She blocked me haha, and I'm curious!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Would anyone mind giving a brief recap on the sort of stuff she's been posting? Mainly the no more children stuff? Or is it more of the same "Raven is incredible, I'm soaking it all up and honouring every change because there won't be any more children. Oh also the baby is here too."
She blocked me haha, and I'm curious!
Her stories have expired now, but she’s posted a lot of videos of ember with captions such as “I love this phase and I’m trying to embrace it because we sadly won’t be having any more”

Like it’s kind of long winded. She makes it sound like she’s infertile. I’m glad dean has the backbone to stand up for himself - she was selling off all their furniture last year to make enough money to extend her maternity leave. It’s a shame that he has had to throw the towel in, but it’s painfully obvious that he’s been slaving away whilst she’s at home and they clearly can’t afford it, especially if they are going for the one day a week random school.

Dean sounds like the most normal of the bunch at this rate. I really feel for him.

Reactions: 10
She’s bought her a dozen CBeebies books from the pound shop babe, ravens already got ten A levels in the bag. Don’t be jealous.
Sorry, I forgot she's a child prodigy 🙄😂

Whyyyyyy has nobody commented that Ember is SIX MONTHS OLD not five??? Can Nicola not count, or is she just determined to make out her kids are more advanced?

Reactions: 2
‘Spoke to him off the cuff’- I can just imagine sausage nips wearing a full trench coat and sunglasses, whispering to this poor kid…’tell me who took my baby monitor!’ 😂

• Haha
Why is she suddenly in need of a baby monitor? Do her magic boobs not just send her a signal when one of her kids wakes up?

And why would you fork out £100 for one when you've been moaning money is tight? We bought ours from Aldi for £15 and it still works now 5 years on, though it only comes out when he's poorly.

Reactions: 8

Wow, this woman is utterly ridiculous, of course she should bloody do something about it, the kid has been caught stealing, it's pathetic she seems to think there should be no punishment for his behaviour, why does everything need to be 'gentle' if I was this kids parent, I certainly wouldn't be happy to find out he'd stolen from a neighbour and they'd not bothered to say anything. She seems like she's terrified of getting her stuff back - for £100 why is she being such a dithering prat! Her kids really aren't going to get anywhere in life if this is how she acts when something happens that in my opinion is pretty crappy

Why is she suddenly in need of a baby monitor? Do her magic boobs not just send her a signal when one of her kids wakes up?

And why would you fork out £100 for one when you've been moaning money is tight? We bought ours from Aldi for £15 and it still works now 5 years on, though it only comes out when he's poorly.
That’s what I was thinking…think she is moving Ember into her own room, seeing that she sleeps like a ‘log’.

Wow, this woman is utterly ridiculous, of course she should bloody do something about it, the kid has been caught stealing, it's pathetic she seems to think there should be no punishment for his behaviour, why does everything need to be 'gentle' if I was this kids parent, I certainly wouldn't be happy to find out he'd stolen from a neighbour and they'd not bothered to say anything. She seems like she's terrified of getting her stuff back - for £100 why is she being such a dithering prat! Her kids really aren't going to get anywhere in life if this is how she acts when something happens that in my opinion is pretty crappy
To be honest she can’t go around accusing children of stealing when she has no proof. It could have been anyone- delivery driver etc.
What makes me laugh is that she received the box full of stones 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Sorry, I forgot she's a child prodigy 🙄😂

Whyyyyyy has nobody commented that Ember is SIX MONTHS OLD not five??? Can Nicola not count, or is she just determined to make out her kids are more advanced?
And isn't it about average to crawl at around 6/7 months?! Seriously...cut the my child's so advanced rubbish, its vulgar.

Reactions: 7
Ember is probably going in her own room 🙄
She did say on one of her group posts she was looking for a video monitor with a wide field of view because the 'sleep space' is so large so presume its just so she can leave E up there with R when they are sleeping.

Reactions: 3
And isn't it about average to crawl at around 6/7 months?! Seriously...cut the my child's so advanced rubbish, its vulgar.
I'm not sure, my lazy child didn't do it till he was 11 months old 😂 obviously my lack of gentle parenting held him back. In fact, I'm really worried about his future prospects, because clearly he's no child genius like Nicola's little prodigies 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ha the comments on the latest pics of the 6 month old crawling
Have these women ever met a baby before? It’s what they do

I'm not sure, my lazy child didn't do it till he was 11 months old 😂 obviously my lack of gentle parenting held him back. In fact, I'm really worried about his future prospects, because clearly he's no child genius like Nicola's little prodigies 😂😂😂
My eldest didn't crawl at all and didn't walk until 21 months - if something went out of reach he'd play with his toes - in contrast he was talking in full sentences at 18 months...he's 14 now, not academic at all, and incredibly sporty!

*complains about not having another baby due to finances*
*sends golden child to private school*

✌

Reactions: 14
Wow, this woman really can’t do anything without having her hand held can she? Can’t even put her sick child to bed without having a one sided debate about doing so on bloody Instagram 🙄
I thought this was utterly ridiculous! Just use your brain? And she works/worked in a school?