One Day Of Winter #5 Bathroom locked, lentil slop, favouritism has to stop.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It feels so intrusive having gone to her page for a nosey and seen that photo of Raven breastfeeding. Breastfeed whenever and wherever and for as long as you want - I just wonder about why she’s shared THAT image? To what end? It’s so hugely hugely intimate, to her and to Raven. I can’t believe she looked at it and thought ‘thousands of strangers need to see this’ rather than ‘that’s a memory I’ll keep for me.’ Do we need to see more extended breastfeeding? I dunno, probably if you’re doing it and feel alone, but do they need to be the photos Pea posts? No. And she isn’t going to help others, it’s purely self serving. So so weird. How is sharing SO MUCH about her kids lives gentle?

Reactions: 15
I just came on to say the exact same . She's had it weeks. Yes babies are going to eat in their pushchairs but give it a scrub afterwards you scutter !!
It was brand new a few weeks ago, it’s awful that she’s let it get in that state, when my little boy was in a pushchair, it used to get a clean every time he got food on it, I didn’t want him picking at old bits of crusty food on his pushchair, it’s disgusting! I’d be embarrassed to walk around with my child in a filthy pushchair. She’s just so bloody lazy, no concept on cleanliness or hygiene whatsoever from her

Reactions: 9
It was brand new a few weeks ago, it’s awful that she’s let it get in that state, when my little boy was in a pushchair, it used to get a clean every time he got food on it, I didn’t want him picking at old bits of crusty food on his pushchair, it’s disgusting! I’d be embarrassed to walk around with my child in a filthy pushchair. She’s just so bloody lazy, no concept on cleanliness or hygiene whatsoever from her
100% agree! Also these 'uninstagrammable corners of my house' pictures she keeps posting, her whole house is filthy by the looks of it!
Things and mess created by having kids in your home I can deal with, but when it's actual dirt and filth it makes me so angry!

Reactions: 7
100% agree! Also these 'uninstagrammable corners of my house' pictures she keeps posting, her whole house is filthy by the looks of it!
Things and mess created by having kids in your home I can deal with, but when it's actual dirt and filth it makes me so angry!
The thing that makes me laugh is, she thinks she’s being oh so relatable by posting these ‘uninstgrammable corners’ when really, she’s just making herself look like someone who genuinely doesn’t give a shite about the state of their house, you’d think with a baby crawling around now, who will be at that age where everything is going in her mouth, she could bleeping clean up to make sure her child isn’t munching on bits of stale, old popcorn from underneath her bed. I remember Pea actually finding it adorable when R was young, her finding an old chip behind a cupboard and playing with it, she thought R had such a great imagination. That’s just 🤢

I was coming on to say the same thing about the pushchair 😫 It’s filthy! Although don’t know why we would expect anything different given the state of her house/car/kids clothes etc. If she really can’t be bothered to clean it - then get a liner at least that you could stick in the wash once a week or something. Her old pushchair was much nicer and looked much more comfortable for Ember.

I’m a childminder and often the kids will have a snack on the school run in the afternoon but I baby wipe the hell out of it then Hoover it to get the crap out of the creases. The covers come off or even just scrub them down with a scrubbing brush and wash powder. It’s about pride in yourself and what you represent! She’s awful!!

She knew those stars were on her neck!! Clearly kept looking sideways so people would notice 🤨

Also why was she whispering when the music was blasting 🤪

She knew those stars were on her neck!! Clearly kept looking sideways so people would notice 🤨

Also why was she whispering when the music was blasting 🤪
She’s embarrassing as duck and that buggy has just made me gip!

sees child doing something potentially really dangerous, takes phone out to video rather than making the situation safe?
ok then nicola.
think how much time she spends on her phone for a parenting allegedly so dedicated and selfless is alarming? always filming or photographing them.
can’t she just sit and watch or sit and read a book, whilst she can’t be arsed to set any actual boundaries she’s inadvertently teaching them so many unhealthy behaviours (constant social media use, no consent, disposing of consent to share images online (dean), forgoing all pre parenting hobbies to dedicate your whole self to your kids, doing nothing other than parent) i know what she shares is only a “snapshot of their day” but she posts at least one story an hour so it’s all pretty insightful for me

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Baby E didn’t seem securely fastened either while sitting in the pushchair. I agree with what others are saying, that she’s far too small for it. It’s as though Nicola is wishing her days away to becoming more independent so her focus can go back to R.

Baby E didn’t seem securely fastened either while sitting in the pushchair. I agree with what others are saying, that she’s far too small for it. It’s as though Nicola is wishing her days away to becoming more independent so her focus can go back to R.
She only seems to have the straps around her waist, not over her shoulders. So she's wobbling all over the place. Yes she may seem strong because she's climbing and crawling, but she still needs to be sage and secure in a pushchair. Not only that but comfortable and not slumpt off to the side, she's still so young and her body is still growing 😔
I feel like she only bought that pushchair because its called Ember. There's so many better, more supportive ones out there for the same price!

Reactions: 6
She only seems to have the straps around her waist, not over her shoulders. So she's wobbling all over the place. Yes she may seem strong because she's climbing and crawling, but she still needs to be sage and secure in a pushchair. Not only that but comfortable and not slumpt off to the side, she's still so young and her body is still growing 😔
I feel like she only bought that pushchair because its called Ember. There's so many better, more supportive ones out there for the same price!
All the more reason to make sure she’s safe and secure if she’s so mobile, but still so young and wouldn’t be able to stop herself falling!

Reactions: 6
All the more reason to make sure she’s safe and secure if she’s so mobile, but still so young and wouldn’t be able to stop herself falling!
Exactly!! Isn't it a shame Nicola doesn't have the same common sense 🤔 only takes a split second for a bad accident to happen.

Reactions: 4
Exactly!! Isn't it a shame Nicola doesn't have the same common sense 🤔 only takes a split second for a bad accident to happen.
You’d have thought with Ember ‘falling’ off the sofa and panicking so much about that, it required a visit to A&E that she’d be careful. Just shows that she has no common sense AT ALL!