One Day Of Winter #5 Bathroom locked, lentil slop, favouritism has to stop.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread hasn’t been written on yet! We all had enough of her now? lol
She seems to have been pretty quiet recently, I think she did go on a block spree as well I remember she blocked a fair few of us on the thread, I can only see her on a burner account now, which I don’t check very often!

Reactions: 3
I see Raven is a Highly Emotional Child now. As someone very qualified in this field, I think she's just a Badly Behaved Brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
To me all this "highly emotional child" stuff and talking about restraint collapse etc comes across as a way of saying "it's not my fault my kid is a nightmare, it's hers."

Take some responsibility Nicola. You don't discipline your child, so she's hard work. There's an easy way around that.

Reactions: 17
Highly Emotional Child? Oh please.

Reminds me of all the memes I see about Highly Sensitive People. You know what the “symptoms” of HSP actually sounds like? Autism. But autism has too many stigmas so ✨highly sensitive person✨ gets embraced instead.

Reactions: 10
Highly Emotional Child? Oh please.

Reminds me of all the memes I see about Highly Sensitive People. You know what the “symptoms” of HSP actually sounds like? Autism. But autism has too many stigmas so ✨highly sensitive person✨ gets embraced instead.
This is interesting because I thought it was just me that wondered….pea says that a trigger for Raven is Ember crying. My eldest is autistic and so chilled most of the time but his major trigger is his little brother crying right from when he was a baby, he’s 2 now and my eldest still can’t stand it. He has a physical reaction to it, the hair on his arms stands on end and he gets goosebumps and if I don’t separate them he’ll lash out. I’m not saying Raven is autistic and even if she is it doesn’t matter, but there are some parallels I have noticed.

Reactions: 9
This is interesting because I thought it was just me that wondered….pea says that a trigger for Raven is Ember crying. My eldest is autistic and so chilled most of the time but his major trigger is his little brother crying right from when he was a baby, he’s 2 now and my eldest still can’t stand it. He has a physical reaction to it, the hair on his arms stands on end and he gets goosebumps and if I don’t separate them he’ll lash out. I’m not saying Raven is autistic and even if she is it doesn’t matter, but there are some parallels I have noticed.
the behaviours that kid presents with are NOTHING to do with neurology and everything to do with her environment (R for clarity- not your kid)

Reactions: 7
Her latest grid post amd the only mention of poor E is negative, ‘early mornings’ and ‘baby sick’…. 🥱

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Her latest grid post amd the only mention of poor E is negative, ‘early mornings’ and ‘baby sick’…. 🥱
Her car is bloody disgusting! Just tell Raven to stop chucking stones in it FFS! it’s like this woman is terrified of saying anything remotely like no her 3 year old

If they ever have an accident those stones and all that crap in the footwell will fly all over the car and cause injuries.

When did "look what a scrubber I am" become something to brag about? "Oh I'm so real and normal." No Nicola, you're a scruff. Instead of writing long, flowery Instagram posts about how you're a better parent than everyone else, how about you get some cleaning done?

My house is no palace. There's currently a whole lego town on my lounge floor, a pile of drawings on the arm of the sofa, and a line of Mario Kart figures along the edge of the fireplace, but around all that it's clean. Hers always looks dirty as well as untidy. And in that picture of the car, if you look beyond the stones you can see that it's as dirty as her house. 🤢

If they ever have an accident those stones and all that crap in the footwell will fly all over the car and cause injuries.

When did "look what a scrubber I am" become something to brag about? "Oh I'm so real and normal." No Nicola, you're a scruff. Instead of writing long, flowery Instagram posts about how you're a better parent than everyone else, how about you get some cleaning done?

My house is no palace. There's currently a whole lego town on my lounge floor, a pile of drawings on the arm of the sofa, and a line of Mario Kart figures along the edge of the fireplace, but around all that it's clean. Hers always looks dirty as well as untidy. And in that picture of the car, if you look beyond the stones you can see that it's as dirty as her house. 🤢
Exactly this. There is difference between dirt/grub and a bit of untidiness due to toys etc. Nicola's house and car look so bloody grubby 😵 Clean your bastard house!

Reactions: 4

Yep, mine is the same. It's time of day dependent too. If you come in at 4.30pm I'm gonna need to hoover, wipe down etc but by 7.30ish once I've got the dinner and baths etc out the way we are back to clean and tidy, hers always looks so incredibly grubby. And again I don't live in a Palace either, I've got boxes and baskets filled with toys, shelfs breaking from the weight of books haphazardly piled on, a pile of homework and drawings that just live on my dining table, but it's clean and it's looked after.

• Heart
I can't believe she still needs help putting both kids to bed. Embers what, 5 months now?! She makes everything so difficult for herself.

Reactions: 9
I can't believe she still needs help putting both kids to bed. Embers what, 5 months now?! She makes everything so difficult for herself.
Can on to say this! It's 2 kids, not 10! Imagine asking your mum to help you to get 2 kids to bed because your husband has gone out. So bloody weird. Why is she struggling with this?

Reactions: 8
Can on to say this! It's 2 kids, not 10! Imagine asking your mum to help you to get 2 kids to bed because your husband has gone out. So bloody weird. Why is she struggling with this?
Honestly the mind boggles. I'm not saying I'm amazing but damn I was putting up to 5 kids to bed on my own when I was 14 years old for my babysitting jobs! How she can't work out how to put an almost 4 year old and a baby to bed is beyond me.

The simplicity of a bedtime routine with 2 is put the almost 4 yo to bed, do a story along with the baby, hug and a kiss, then leave and go and feed the baby before putting her down too.

I’m not the world’s most natural mother, but even I managed this absolutely fine and totally on my own with a much, much smaller age gap between my children, so a much bigger lack of reasoning on the part of my older child.

Reactions: 12