One Day Of Winter #4 Reading this thread ‘isn’t her jam’, meanwhile R's got the baby in a choke slam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's trolling us today guys.

Claw feet on display, another jam sandwich (I thought R would be better at making them since she's such a genius...), coconut lentil tit in the slow cooker, showing off her dirty house...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I follow Laura Clery on Instagram as well as Pea, they cannot be more different. Laura is tandem feeding, talking about her baby with such warmth and how her boy is bonding with her newborn even though he didn’t like her at first, then you get Pea with such lack of compassion for her new born and how stuck up Ravens butt she is! Anyone seen Ravens play idea? “Catching a poo?” Ffs. Pea needs to be assessed and sort her priorities out!

Reactions: 11
I was around R’s age when my sister was born. What followed that year was me feeling like a proper big girl, picking out my pencil case etc for school, getting myself dressed in the morning, I remember being shown how to make toast! I’m sure R would adapt if she was allowed to. What’s wrong with assuming the big sister role?!
It makes me wonder. Does anyone know if Nicola has siblings? It seems like if she does she resented not being the only child and that's brought warped ideas into her own parenting, along with grief and the holy grail that is Raven. Which has resulted in this mess and Ember being seen as nothing more than a spare part.
I follow Laura Clery on Instagram as well as Pea, they cannot be more different. Laura is tandem feeding, talking about her baby with such warmth and how her boy is bonding with her newborn even though he didn’t like her at first, then you get Pea with such lack of compassion for her new born and how stuck up Ravens butt she is! Anyone seen Ravens play idea? “Catching a poo?” Ffs. Pea needs to be assessed and sort her priorities out!
Just had a look at Laura, I didn't know who she was. Her posts are lovely. Like most mothers posts are. There is just such a disconnect between P and Ember and its so blantently obvious. It baffles me.

Reactions: 5
It makes me wonder. Does anyone know if Nicola has siblings? It seems like if she does she resented not being the only child and that's brought warped ideas into her own parenting, along with grief and the holy grail that is Raven. Which has resulted in this mess and Ember being seen as nothing more than a spare part.

Just had a look at Laura, I didn't know who she was. Her posts are lovely. Like most mothers posts are. There is just such a disconnect between P and Ember and its so blantently obvious. It baffles me.
She has a brother I think

I'm sure her brother is the one who she tags in the posts about prints as it's his company?

She used to mention her brother and sister in law all of the time before Raven was born. They did a lot of fundraising for NICU and I think I remember her being a bridesmaid for them? But since ravens birth there is hardly a mention....

Reactions: 2
‘A newborn, the baby and her’. Ember is her name Nicola or did you forget? Honestly breaks my she refers to her in anything but her name.
Mentions "the baby" in passing a couple of times, then writes a big passage about how wonderful Raven is.

Pretty standard now, but still ridiculous.

It's going to be obvious to both of her daughters who the favourite was when they look back at these posts when they're older. Ember is probably going to feel like second best, and Raven is probably going to feel pressured to live up to this "genius favourite child" persona.

Pea really needs to consider how the waffle she writes is going to affect her girls in the future.

Reactions: 14
It’s certainly not ‘gentle’ to alienate one of your children.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She wrote a massive post about Raven on FB as well today. How it’s been hard for her and how she’s done amazingly well at school, although following lots of instructions has been difficult but the teachers have helped her through it blah blah blah 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She’s so full of self importance. On her Facebook do people even like her posts?

Reactions: 4
She’s so full of self importance. On her Facebook do people even like her posts?
nothing compared to Instagram. A quick look and I can see she got 11 likes on that post, where as Instagram she gets a thousand plus sometimes.

Reactions: 1
She wrote a massive post about Raven on FB as well today. How it’s been hard for her and how she’s done amazingly well at school, although following lots of instructions has been difficult but the teachers have helped her through it blah blah blah 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Can you share?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.