One Day Of Winter #4 Reading this thread ‘isn’t her jam’, meanwhile R's got the baby in a choke slam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Solo bedtime(!) duck off. If I had a pound for every time i did that 🙄
Me, fuming over my glass of wine at that 🥴 Put four of them to bed, including a baby cluster feeding all night, with a husband on deployment! Then we’ll speak about solo bedtimes, Pea😂

Reactions: 9
Me, fuming over my glass of wine at that 🥴 Put four of them to bed, including a baby cluster feeding all night, with a husband on deployment! Then we’ll speak about solo bedtimes, Pea😂
What does she even do other than get into bed with both kids and flop her tits out? The hard work comes with trying to maintain a routine and keeping the kids clean - neither are things that she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What does she even do other than get into bed with both kids and flop her tits out? The hard work comes with trying to maintain a routine and keeping the kids clean - neither are things that she does.
Flops her tits out 😂

Reactions: 3
I find the idea of sending a child to school for one day a week bizarre. What happens when R starts heading towards SATS age? Won't the other students be a bit bemused? Won't P have to constantly coordinate with the teacher to ensure R isn't missing anything? What happens when something fun is happening on a day when R isn't in? I have my issues with the education system but that seems like an odd solution. Why not choose a Steiner school of that's how you feel?

I also think school would do R a world of good. I took a trip through some old posts of P and it turns out R has a cousin of almost the exact same age. There were some posts about 'a lifetime friendship' etc. Kid never posted again and P no longer follows the Mum. I don't know, I just think we never see R with friends? I feel like if she did we would get gloating posts from P about how friendly R is.
She seems to have a lot of friends though 🤔 they’re always on play dates. I do wonder how when people who know her IRL have said that Raven is mean to other kids.

The standing there filming half of Ember, with this tit written over the top. Why? I'm sorry but who actually cares?! I don't underdstand people using Instagram as a diary posting the most menial tit in the hopes someone will send them a message and tell them they are doing a great job to fluff their ego. Pathetic tbh.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
The standing there filming half of Ember, with this tit written over the top. Why? I'm sorry but who actually cares?! I don't underdstand people using Instagram as a diary posting the most menial tit in the hopes someone will send them a message and tell them they are doing a great job to fluff their ego. Pathetic tbh.
I know, she could have had bedtime done by the time it took her to post all about it!

Reactions: 5
I know, she could have had bedtime done by the time it took her to post all about it!
Hahaha yes exactly!!! I feel like parents of multiple kids of multiple ages are looking at her like, hmm two kids? A newborn and a almost 4 year old? That's a dream bedtime 😂

Reactions: 5
She should have just gone to the pub 😂 raven could have played and she can sit cuddle ember and enjoy food made for her. It’s not really A lot is it to go and meet your dad in a pub garden? Sounds like the easier option to me. Better than having to make sandwhiches and film it at the same time 😂

Reactions: 11
The baby wields the power ?! No Nicola. You do. You are her mother. Stop bleeping pitting them against each other - she’s a bleeping newborn not Raven’s bloody enemy! What the actual hell?!

Reactions: 15
I can just imagine her dad's face.. pub garden or his daughters grubby house with sandwiches ravens stuck stones and sand into ....

Reactions: 9
Oh will you duck off with your self pitying nonsense Nicola!
I tell you what, seeing as having another child had ruined yours and Ravens lives, why not let me have her? Will save me thousands in IVF, you know, as long as I don't have womb cancer that is!
You're so lucky but you can't even see it.
All you see is Raven.
You need to seek help. Before someone snaps, or you end up with children needing years of counselling.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was around R’s age when my sister was born. What followed that year was me feeling like a proper big girl, picking out my pencil case etc for school, getting myself dressed in the morning, I remember being shown how to make toast! I’m sure R would adapt if she was allowed to. What’s wrong with assuming the big sister role?!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.