One Day Of Winter #4 Reading this thread ‘isn’t her jam’, meanwhile R's got the baby in a choke slam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The continuing adventures of Crunchy Gentle Pea, Heaven Sent Perfect R, Dean and his borking hat. And possibly another baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Possibly another baby? 😂😂😂 Crying.
Yeah I think she did have another but poor thing barely gets a mention...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder who the guy in the park video is... Dean is pushing on the swings but there’s another voice off camera saying “that is super high Ray”. Pea’s Brother? Dad?

Reactions: 1
Mean comments about children are not allowed - Please read our rules and why they're important
Oh here we go with her condescending tit about breastfeeding. Naturally this, naturally that, breastfeeding is misunderstood... No it's not. What's misunderstood is that it's a personal choice (and sometimes there is no choice - I for one could not breastfeed even though I wanted to and I was sad FOR ME, no one else. My son was fed and what was all that mattered and our bond is fantastic).
I have found that those who chose not to breastfeed never press on others to also not breastfeed but those who choose to do it often press their views on those who do not. What's misunderstood with Nicola is why she would force herself through what sounds like such a painful, distressing time with aversions when Raven no longer NEEDS milk, she just wants it; she 'naturally' upped her intake through jealousy and that wasn't managed well in that Nicola doesn't ever let anyone, including Dean, step in where Raven is concerned. She felt guilty? She should! She's raising Raven to think that she will always get what she wants and that the worst possible outcome is that she may have to wait. There's never an actual 'no' used.

Last edited by a moderator:
The new tandem feeding post .... it’s all about Raven .... shocker! Surely it should be about how magical it is to feed Ember??

Reactions: 10
The new tandem feeding post .... it’s all about Raven .... shocker! Surely it should be about how magical it is to feed Ember??
It's like Ember doesn't exist sometimes. Raven has 3.5 years of breastfeeding, if tandem isn't working, it's Ember's turn now. It's that simple. Jesus. If Raven wants breast milk that much, like others have said, express some. It's not necessary for her to be suckling on her nipples with her 78 black teeth. Yeah it's sad maybe, nothing against extended breastfeeding etc but... No one needs to see it in so much detail for one. She talks about it as sacred time etc but then shares it with whoever wants to see it. There's something so juxtaposed in that for me. Nicola makes breastfeeding uncomfortable for me, not the act itself.

Reactions: 24
A picture really can speak a thousand words.
Her boob on Ravens side is out and on Ember's it is covered.

Reactions: 7
Raven, Raven, Raven, the baby, the baby, the baby.... SHE HAS A NAME.

Reactions: 15
She’s put it all in crunchy language like ‘big emotions’ and ‘over time she has adjusted’ but I think we can all agree that Raven would have been an absolute demon while this was going on.

She also said how Raven isn’t used to waiting and that made her feel guilty - it’s your responsibility as her mum to make her used to waiting. Not everything in life is instant and at queen Raven’s demands.

Reactions: 14
Correct me if i am wrong but didnt she say that Raven started weaning already but she wanted to continue? I find her post very self centred. It was all about her desires to tandem feed, not about the children (even though she tried making out that its about raven) ultimately, she wanted to get her crunchy tandem feeding badge.

Reactions: 12
She wrote about her aversion and the struggle with guilt etc with Raven with more emotion than she wrote about the birth of Ember. That woman is ill and someone needs to do something.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.