One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Why's she so massive?"

Why is she in a bouncy chair, on the table, NOT STRAPPED IN??" All it takes is Raven to have a paddy and give that chair a shove, and she's got a serious situation on her hands. And we all know Raven lashes out because she posts about it on Facebook...where she thinks nobody can see it 🙄

Reactions: 16
The nickers inside the trousers thing boggles my mind. My youngest is the same age as raven. She can dress herself for pre school. Admittedly her outfit choices are interesting and sometimes things are on the wrong way but this is how they learn? She literally goes into her room and dresses herself. Independence is magical for children and she thrives off it. How is raven going to cope at school?!
My kids for sure couldn’t/wouldn’t dress themselves at that age, but the knickers inside trousers thing is just bizarre. If your child kicks off so much about having to get dressed you have to consolidate two simple steps into one just to save a few seconds, your child has issues. Even my autistic child, for all his quirks and differences, can cope with putting on underwear and trousers in two separate steps.

"Why's she so massive?"
I’m sure a similar post about baby Raven would be opining about breastfeeding helping her baby to grow so big, liquid gold”, how PROUD she is of her body for producing such magical nutrition for her magical baby, not minding one bit about the cluster feeds and sore nips, every minute of lost sleep was beautiful and worth it etc etc.

Reactions: 12
Looking back there’s so many posts about Raven, Photos of Raven & Pea, Photos of Dean & Raven. It’s so sweet.

Reactions: 1
The nickers inside the trousers thing boggles my mind. My youngest is the same age as raven. She can dress herself for pre school. Admittedly her outfit choices are interesting and sometimes things are on the wrong way but this is how they learn? She literally goes into her room and dresses herself. Independence is magical for children and she thrives off it. How is raven going to cope at school?!
why does she put her knickers in her trousers? its just bizarre!
Hopefully the nursery may help with this..the year before she started school my daughter did a getting ready for school 1 afternoon a week at her pre school. They had to bring a little pe type outfit (shorts, t shirt plimsoles/trainers) as one of the things they worked on was independent dressing/changing clothes. they also covered things like sitting together at a table either eating lunch or doing tasks etc.
If they don't shes gonna have one hell of a shock that teacher isn't there to cater for her everyneed!

Reactions: 5
I have a feeling this “flexischool” business is going to crash and burn quite quickly, and there will be a switch to full time homeschool. Cue a long Insta post about how damaging the school system is, how it stifles children’s freedoms and doesn’t let them develop at their own pace, how she just couldn’t face sending R in half the week anymore and how she’s so much happier doing school on her own terms and spending her days outside... plus some jibes about normie kids being stuck inside classrooms and isn’t that sad 😢

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Nicola’s answer to everything: ‘I saw no good reason not to’
can’t wait til she’s giving that reason to an a&e consultant when ember crashes out of that bouncer on the table 🥴
“why was she not strapped in”
pea- “i saw no good reason not to”
**cue safeguarding referral**

Reactions: 4
I have a feeling this “flexischool” business is going to crash and burn quite quickly, and there will be a switch to full time homeschool. Cue a long Insta post about how damaging the school system is, how it stifles children’s freedoms and doesn’t let them develop at their own space, how she just couldn’t face sending R in half the week anymore and how she’s so much happier doing school on her own terms and spending her days outside... plus some jibes about normie kids being stuck inside classrooms and isn’t that sad 😢
I can totally see this happening.

I don't understand how she can do the job she does, when she quite clearly thinks the education system in this country is so terrible.

Reactions: 7
this is why i had to leave that group!!
all so “follow the child’s lead” “child’s feelings come first” which is super when you have one kid but when you had two and one is battering the other u gota draw the line and sometimes let them know that no matter how they’re feeling hurting other people is NOT acceptable!
I want a thread about sarah COCKwell-Smith and the gentle parenting group 😂 I love aspects of gentle parenting and truthfully it’s been so valuable to me in reshaping my mindset in parenting etc. I enjoy the group equally for advice and also jaw dropping incredulity. GENTLE 👏🏾 PARENTING👏🏾 IS 👏🏾 NOT 👏🏾 PERMISSIVE 👏🏾 So many of those kids discussed in the group are gonna grow up to be narcissistic little bellends. Your kid hits someone, they need to be told it’s wrong. There are so many parents coming on and posting scenarios hoping for reassurance that their kid isn’t Satan reincarnated when actually they as a parent have caused their psychopathic child to behave in such a way.

and don’t even get me started on the refusal to allow kids to believe in Father Christmas/ the tooth fairy / childhood magic and hope for fear of lying to little Springtime PissyFlower

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I want a thread about sarah COCKwell-Smith and the gentle parenting group 😂 I love aspects of gentle parenting and truthfully it’s been so valuable to me in reshaping my mindset in parenting etc. I enjoy the group equally for advice and also jaw dropping incredulity. GENTLE 👏🏾 PARENTING👏🏾 IS 👏🏾 NOT 👏🏾 PERMISSIVE 👏🏾 So many of those kids discussed in the group are gonna grow up to be narcissistic little bellends. Your kid hits someone, they need to be told it’s wrong. There are so many parents coming on and posting scenarios hoping for reassurance that their kid isn’t Satan reincarnated when actually they as a parent have caused their psychopathic child to behave in such a way.

and don’t even get me started on the refusal to allow kids to believe in Father Christmas/ the tooth fairy / childhood magic and hope for fear of lying to little Springtime PissyFlower

They don’t allow their kids to believe in Santa? Wtf! That’s just sad 😞

Reactions: 4
They don’t allow their kids to believe in Santa? Wtf! That’s just sad 😞
Apparently it’s ‘lying’ to their kids and making them distrust them. Some wet fuckers commented a few times saying they were betrayed for life when they found out Santa wasn’t real and they were being serious 😂😂😂😂 I’ve been in the group a few years now and guaranteed around sept every year there’ll be a smattering of posts starting about Christmas and Santa and navigating their woke kids surviving amongst all the stupid ones who are treated like actual kids and have a normal magical childhood

edited to add: this is very extreme gentle parenting and there are also lots of normal people in the group who follow GP to promote the healthy emotional development of their children

Reactions: 10
Apparently it’s ‘lying’ to their kids and making them distrust them. Some wet fuckers commented a few times saying they were betrayed for life when they found out Santa wasn’t real and they were being serious 😂😂😂😂 I’ve been in the group a few years now and guaranteed around sept every year there’ll be a smattering of posts starting about Christmas and Santa and navigating their woke kids surviving amongst all the stupid ones who are treated like actual kids and have a normal magical childhood

edited to add: this is very extreme gentle parenting and there are also lots of normal people in the group who follow GP to promote the healthy emotional development of their children
Oh god as opposed to what?! Letting kids mature and allowing them to recognise how nice it was their parents kept the dream alive for them?! These people!

Reactions: 7
Oh god as opposed to what?! Letting kids mature and allowing them to recognise how nice it was their parents kept the dream alive for them?! These people!
We literally dress my husband up as Santa and then I pretend to hide and take photos from my hiding spots so they just get glimpses of him. We find it hilarious every year 😂 I would share a photo but it’ll give away my real identity 😂

Reactions: 6
I want a thread about sarah COCKwell-Smith and the gentle parenting group 😂

and don’t even get me started on the refusal to allow Springtime PissyFlower
omg make a thread plz i am here for it!
springtime pissyflower 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just catching up, wtf at her calling Ember a little toad!!!! Because she’s been up all night?! She’s a newborn baby!!! That word would never have been used with Raven as a newborn. She makes me angry 😡

Reactions: 11
Looking back there’s so many posts about Raven, Photos of Raven & Pea, Photos of Dean & Raven. It’s so sweet.
It's often the case that there are fewer photos of the younger children.

She’s not even got that car seat is isofixed. Argh cringeee
Did she have it in with the seatbelt? That is still a thing . My infant seat uses the seatbelt. It can go on the front passenger seat too.

Reactions: 3
It's often the case that there are fewer photos of the younger children.
This would be reasonable if she wasn't CONSTANTLY filming Raven. It's not like she's popped her phone down because now she has two children to take care of, it's that she likes one child more than the other apparently.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.