One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things seem to get worse by the day in that house!
I know! Can’t believe a 3 and a half year old is being treated like this and behaves like this. My niece is just turned 4 and she is the kindest most loving soul ever and my sister and (especially) brother in law are extremely strict when needed. Although they never really need to be as she isn’t a Damien. And she will play for hours on her own, sometimes my sister don’t even know where she is in the house she’s just playing lovely! Not like pea hanging over Raven watching and recording her every move! I know you can’t really compare kids but wow Raven is literally like a spoilt Animal and it’s all peas doing.

Reactions: 8
I’m shocked that Raven is 3.5! I thought she was 2.5 for some reason. I don’t know why.

Also my nearly 4 year old would be really
Upset if I put her in a pen. I find that quite shocking. I can trust her to play independently in a safe surrounding while I do dinner etc. Heck I have an almost 2 year old that doesn’t need putting in a pen either!

Reactions: 7
Apparently itll mean she can clean the house! She does know she is 3.5 and can easily walk out of her cage? I cant stand the way she sits on the table. Whats wrong with teaching them to sit on a chair? Or is that too mainstream? Dick...

Reactions: 11
I’m shocked that Raven is 3.5! I thought she was 2.5 for some reason. I don’t know why.
it’s because she always refers to her as a “toddler” and treats her like a 9 month old.
sorry but post 3 they stop being toddlers 🤷🏽‍♀️ esp at over half way to 4?!

I wonder how much time she spent around other children Raven’s age like at play dates etc (pre covid I mean.)

Because if she did she would surely see it’s not quite normal to need to contain a child who is old enough to go to pre school? 🤔

I feel like she probably isolates people by being so holier-than-thou, like being her friend would be exhausting if you know what I mean? So perhaps she doesn’t have a group of mum friends she meets up with 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
support the poor child’s head ffs!!!!! She’s newborn!
i took it with a pinch of salt when it’s been mentioned here before but that is actually so horrendous...
so much of what she does with raven is questionable and whilst on the edge of worrying can easily be brushed off as “parenting choices/style” but this... it’s just basic surely to support a newborns head at all times when they aren’t lying down?!

Reactions: 6
My daughter was born the same month as Damien and they are worlds apart. She uses cutlery, sits at a table to eat and asks if she can leave the table when she’s done. If I stuck her in a pop up pen so I could mash some lentils, spinach and ghee round a dirty pan that probably spits fat at my newborns head hanging out of the sling I’d be seriously questioning my life choices. Ah well, at least she can take a load off on the mattress now situated in the living room/come bedroom/come dining room/come classroom/come house of hoarders.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s a great idea as it’s intended use though! Keep all the paint etc completely contained. Or your animals frozen into ice cubes 🤣

Reactions: 3
My daughter was born the same month as Damien and they are worlds apart. She uses cutlery, sits at a table to eat and asks if she can leave the table when she’s done. If I stuck her in a pop up pen so I could mash some lentils, spinach and ghee round a dirty pan that probably spits fat at my newborns head hanging out of the sling I’d be seriously questioning my life choices. Ah well, at least she can take a load off on the mattress now situated in the living room/come bedroom/come dining room/come classroom/come house of hoarders.
Same. My son is almost exactly Raven's age and he would not put her with her tit, never mind me 😂

Reactions: 5
God pea looks so so old, I k ow shes just had a baby but she genuinely looks like one of those Gillian mckieth esque older ladies who've taken healthy eating too far 😬

Reactions: 9
Apparently itll mean she can clean the house! She does know she is 3.5 and can easily walk out of her cage? I cant stand the way she sits on the table. Whats wrong with teaching them to sit on a chair? Or is that too mainstream? Dick...
She needs a week of childfree days to clean that house 🤢

Reactions: 1
There was on occasion when R was taking food from other people’s plates whilst visiting their house and P was basically just laughing and didn’t really say much to her. They used to eat their dinner from 1 plate, so naturally R thought that she could eat from other people’s plates.
She is absolutely oblivious to children of Raven’s age and how they behave. In her eyes R is doing it the “right” way, but as we all know, it’s not actually R’s fault for the way she behaves, P has failed her massively. My friend dreads P taking R to their house and my friend is one of the nicest people you could ever meet! Says a lot!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.