One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was on occasion when R was taking food from other people’s plates whilst visiting their house and P was basically just laughing and didn’t really say much to her. They used to eat their dinner from 1 plate, so naturally R thought that she could eat from other people’s plates.
She is absolutely oblivious to children of Raven’s age and how they behave. In her eyes R is doing it the “right” way, but as we all know, it’s not actually R’s fault for the way she behaves, P has failed her massively. My friend dreads P taking R to their house and my friend is one of the nicest people you could ever meet! Says a lot!
I remember this and her posting about it on Instagram. My children ask if they want something I have even my 2 year old will hold out her hand and say ‘mine please’ and understands if the answer is ‘no sweetie’ and I’ll direct her towards her own food. My other daughter who’s is s simolar age to Raven would never just take food of other plates. I find it baffling as to why you’d want to set your child up that way, knowing the battles she’ll face at school.

Reactions: 8
That poor baby is never out that sling..It can't be a good thing! I've got kids and I never had or wanted 1
I couldnt have loved without my sling when my daughter was born and my son was 2. Left my hands free but baby still close win win in my eyes!

Reactions: 2
There was on occasion when R was taking food from other people’s plates whilst visiting their house and P was basically just laughing and didn’t really say much to her. They used to eat their dinner from 1 plate, so naturally R thought that she could eat from other people’s plates.
She is absolutely oblivious to children of Raven’s age and how they behave. In her eyes R is doing it the “right” way, but as we all know, it’s not actually R’s fault for the way she behaves, P has failed her massively. My friend dreads P taking R to their house and my friend is one of the nicest people you could ever meet! Says a lot!
That’s my limit 😂 I’m like Joey and never share food. Even if I birthed them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yep I totally feel for your friend. We used to have play dates with a girl who was really mean to my daughter 😩 started off snatching, then pulling hair and hitting. It got to the point where my little girl was anxious about going there so I had to stop seeing the girls mum (we weren’t super close just knew her through work) because my daughter hated being around her kid 😬 was awkward but had to be done! I feel like Nicola has probably had this happen to her a lot over the past couple of years with how ravens behaviour seems to have escalated!

Reactions: 3
Love heart for her favourite. Complains about the size of her newborn baby. Nicola could you make it anymore obvious 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Theres no need for her to record R as much as she does. Its infuriating ! Why not have a chilled morning before nursery also?! Concentrate on getting your child in a normal routine for getting ready instead of putting nickers inside her trousers and getting ready in the kitchen 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
SUPPORT YOUR NEWBORN BABY’S HEAD FOR THE LOVE OF JEBUS!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ember has her up all night feeding: “this little toad had us up all night”

Raven had her up all night feeding: “Raven my magical spirit child needs to be constantly connected to me to be able to rest. I am happy to forgo sleep in order to aid my darling Ravens emotional well-being. I would happily never sleep again to feel ravens cheek against my chest, and watch her play in her dreams. I hope these nights never end.”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I don't get the knickers inside trousers thing. She needs to learn to dress herself, and I would have thought this would actually be more fiddly? Don't get me started on ice lollies for breakfast 😒

Oh, and GET THAT KID OFF THE DAMN TABLE!

Reactions: 15
You're all my spirit animals.
I came on to say all these things and here you are, making my dreams come true.
That child's head was supported by prayer alone. Raven is the toad. 'No, you can't have an ice lolly, your teeth are already grey.' Whatever gets you through the day? What does she even do during a day? She doesn't cook, clean, take care of herself, why does she need to make that any easier?!
It's a testament to how heinous a mother is when you grow to despise her (obvious favourite) child. Urgh. I want to sympathise, I want to support but my God does she make it difficult.
Also... We need to put Dean on a milk carton. It's like he's vanished! She's all 'kept ME up all night', 'ME, MYSELF AND I'
I know he works but he works in retail, not the NHS. Surely he could do more? I'm starting to think her 'not letting' him is an excuse for him as much as her. What's stopping him saying 'Nicola, you are exhausted, go lie down, I can look after OUR kids for a couple of hours and if Ember needs feeding, I will come and get you'?
Also, not meaning to slate retail, I also work in retail, but it's not a life-changing job role, he can afford to be a little bit tired now and then? No? Am I way off the mark here?
Had a bad night with my own little toad so may just be grumpy 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is she letting her ride her bike indoors?!? They have a garden!

I wish she would put the phone down and bleeping hold her child’s head. I really want to DM her but she has closed DMs!

Take this how you guys want but she replied to this post with ‘follow’. R must be hitting E...

Attachments

• Wow
It really, really winds me up when people moan about newborns sleeping habits.

I understand it’s tiring but at weeks old - they don’t know what day or night is. They just know that they’re hungry or want comforting. I would have thought Mother Earth herself Nicola would know that 🙄 she was always lecturing about letting go of sleep expectations and listening to your child 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
That stupid gentle parenting Facebook group... pea starts every post with “I KNOW this is normal but....” Support your kids head hun.

Reactions: 10
I remember this and her posting about it on Instagram. My children ask if they want something I have even my 2 year old will hold out her hand and say ‘mine please’ and understands if the answer is ‘no sweetie’ and I’ll direct her towards her own food. My other daughter who’s is s simolar age to Raven would never just take food of other plates. I find it baffling as to why you’d want to set your child up that way, knowing the battles she’ll face at school.
Similar * fast finger errors!

You're all my spirit animals.
I came on to say all these things and here you are, making my dreams come true.
That child's head was supported by prayer alone. Raven is the toad. 'No, you can't have an ice lolly, your teeth are already grey.' Whatever gets you through the day? What does she even do during a day? She doesn't cook, clean, take care of herself, why does she need to make that any easier?!
It's a testament to how heinous a mother is when you grow to despise her (obvious favourite) child. Urgh. I want to sympathise, I want to support but my God does she make it difficult.
Also... We need to put Dean on a milk carton. It's like he's vanished! She's all 'kept ME up all night', 'ME, MYSELF AND I'
I know he works but he works in retail, not the NHS. Surely he could do more? I'm starting to think her 'not letting' him is an excuse for him as much as her. What's stopping him saying 'Nicola, you are exhausted, go lie down, I can look after OUR kids for a couple of hours and if Ember needs feeding, I will come and get you'?
Also, not meaning to slate retail, I also work in retail, but it's not a life-changing job role, he can afford to be a little bit tired now and then? No? Am I way off the mark here?
Had a bad night with my own little toad so may just be grumpy 😂

I agree with all of this other than that she physically will not let him help. Pea is partial to her own tantrums and always has been...the Dean I know wouldn’t just stand by and let her struggle she must be really kicking up a fuss to push him out of the connection. It makes me really sad! I think he will be feeling upset about it to. I noticed she says ‘my’ baby a lot -she said it in her birth story I think- I always say our in the contexts where I notice she says my, I. Just goes to show that he is so excluded and I honestly can’t think it’s because he wants to be

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

I wish she would put the phone down and bleeping hold her child’s head. I really want to DM her but she has closed DMs!

Take this how you guys want but she replied to this post with ‘follow’. R must be hitting E...
So it looks like those people saying she's keeping Ember in the sling all the time to protect her may be right 😬

If her 3 year old is hitting a newborn, she needs to put a stop to it NOW. That is not normal or acceptable behaviour, and Pea is entirely to blame. She had 9 months to prepare Raven for the arrival of a new baby, and all she did is concentrate on telling her that Mummy would be away for a few hours but would definitely come back. Nothing about the baby needing lots of attention, or making a lot of noise at night, or having first go at Mummy's milk.

That poor kid is going to be the one at nursery and school who none of the other kids want to play with, and none of the other parents want at their kids' birthday parties.

Reactions: 6

I saw this post in that group and my jaw dropped.
The picture was hideous, poor child with quite deep bleeding scratches and they're mostly saying be kind to the child that did it, they must be frustrated etc etc.
I only saw one person sensibly comment that it was unacceptable behaviour and she shouldn't be leaving the children alone together if she couldn't deal with it.

And what does she actually do ffs, she does nothing. She such a martyr

• Angry
  • Wow
I saw this post in that group and my jaw dropped.
The picture was hideous, poor child with quite deep bleeding scratches and they're mostly saying be kind to the child that did it, they must be frustrated etc etc.
I only saw one person sensibly comment that it was unacceptable behaviour and she shouldn't be leaving the children alone together if she couldn't deal with it.

And what does she actually do ffs, she does nothing. She such a martyr
this is why i had to leave that group!!
all so “follow the child’s lead” “child’s feelings come first” which is super when you have one kid but when you had two and one is battering the other u gota draw the line and sometimes let them know that no matter how they’re feeling hurting other people is NOT acceptable!

The nickers inside the trousers thing boggles my mind. My youngest is the same age as raven. She can dress herself for pre school. Admittedly her outfit choices are interesting and sometimes things are on the wrong way but this is how they learn? She literally goes into her room and dresses herself. Independence is magical for children and she thrives off it. How is raven going to cope at school?!

Reactions: 10
I thought this. Literally looking passed her newborn to raven in the background. Then in the next breath calling the newborn a toad. Did raven ever called a toad? Doubt it. It's actually heartbreaking.
Love heart for her favourite. Complains about the size of her newborn baby. Nicola could you make it anymore obvious 🤷🏻‍♀️

I see she cut Raven/Venom off when she dropped her bike and started to scream. If she screams when she drops something, how will she ever get through life? That child has absolutely no resilience whatsoever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.