One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's often the case that there are fewer photos of the younger children.

Did she have it in with the seatbelt? That is still a thing . My infant seat uses the seatbelt. It can go on the front passenger seat too.
She did have it in with the seatbelt. Not everyone has isofix and it’s still secure with the belt!

Reactions: 5
This would be reasonable if she wasn't CONSTANTLY filming Raven. It's not like she's popped her phone down because now she has two children to take care of, it's that she likes one child more than the other apparently.
Agree. I think the photo from this morning with her drawing a heart around R’s face in the background and nothing about E says it all...

• Sad
Does a newborn not require lots of cuddles too? It’s always something positive with R and negative with E. It’s so sad 😔 That post was totally for our benefit too.

Reactions: 10
I find that whole post so weird, you’d almost think Raven was the newborn, needing milk and cuddles? She speaks about Ember in a very distant way, likes the cluster feed & party all night? She’s a newborn! And probably sick of her sister drinking her milk in the day! It’s just a very weird dynamic to see, and makes me feel a bit sad for that lovely little baby.

Reactions: 12
You can 100% tell Raven is her favourite it makes me sick!!! Raven does not need milk if she’s snotty she needs calpol and plenty of water which would probably benefit a 3 year old more in my opinion! Nothing really against her breastfeeding her but I think Ember as a NEWBORN should take priority. Not mentioned as an afterthought on her post. I literally hate pea 😂

Reactions: 15
Oh look, videos where she includes/speaks directly to Ember. It's like we say it and it manifests. SUPPORT HER HEAD.

Still Raven-centric though. Raven put a feather on her head. Raven giving her kisses. I think Nicola is struggling to bond with Ember directly and trying to negotiate it with Raven in the middle. That way she can focus on favourite child but no one can say she doesn't include Ember at all. It's some insanely weird middle ground.

Reactions: 10
SUPPORT. EMBERS. HEAD.

If Dean is there why can’t she go take a shower and change her clothes? Oh yes yes martyrdom I remember now.

Deans back looking like that time Ian Beale was homeless. I mean he essentially is isn’t he, relegated to another room and not allowed in the same area as Raven.
Also the sheer laziness of a slow cooker liner 🙄 just wash the pan?

• Haha
Multitasking?! Put your phone down maybe!!!!
Argh why do these instamums think we want to see them doing mundane tit that we also do....

Reactions: 7
Deans back looking like that time Ian Beale was homeless. I mean he essentially is isn’t he, relegated to another room and not allowed in the same area as Raven.
Also the sheer laziness of a slow cooker liner 🙄 just wash the pan?
ian beale 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's been reading here again.

Although it didn't last, the baby's head was tucked into the wrap at the start. Showing how Raven can be affectionate with Ember when we've discussed the possibility of her showing aggression towards her. Then she's shown Dean is still there. Though she's shot herself in the foot there, coz now we're just wondering why he isn't doing his share of all these "mum tasks" she's moaning about.

Reactions: 3
She's been reading here again.

Although it didn't last, the baby's head was tucked into the wrap at the start. Showing how Raven can be affectionate with Ember when we've discussed the possibility of her showing aggression towards her. Then she's shown Dean is still there. Though she's shot herself in the foot there, coz now we're just wondering why he isn't doing his share of all these "mum tasks" she's moaning about.
Also Raven was dressing herself this morning, something else that’s been mentioned on here recently!

Reactions: 6
That poor baby is never out that sling..It can't be a good thing! I've got kids and I never had or wanted 1
It's a bloody fantastic thing!!!

So convenient. I didn't even have a pram or pushchair.

I feel almost bad for you that you missed out on it.

Reactions: 6
Also Raven was dressing herself this morning, something else that’s been mentioned on here recently!
Yes!!

I'd even add the rice game in. She's still set up a big OTT activity, but she made a big point of "I bought the rice, I'm not trying to be better than you," because it's been discussed on here about her making more work for herself by setting up these educational pinterest activities all the time, when Raven would probably be quite happy to potter around with her toys, do a bit 9f colouring, and watch some crap TV like most kids do.

Reactions: 2
I kind of get the sling thing.
They are awesome, I baby wore, if she was being crabby and I needed to get stuff done, for out and about etc, but it just seems odd to be doing it whilst sitting on the sofa. 🤷‍♀️

Also, she isn't wearing ember correctly, that poor child's neck
Not odd if you've got a baby that won't settle and needs cuddles. They are close to Mommy and both your hands are free.

And no, you won't ruin a baby by wearing them and no, they won't expect to be carried all the time etc etc

• Heart
I remember this and her posting about it on Instagram. My children ask if they want something I have even my 2 year old will hold out her hand and say ‘mine please’ and understands if the answer is ‘no sweetie’ and I’ll direct her towards her own food. My other daughter who’s is s simolar age to Raven would never just take food of other plates. I find it baffling as to why you’d want to set your child up that way, knowing the battles she’ll face at school.
I'm fairly sure now Nicola thinks Raven IS the only child in the world

Don't feel bad for me! It was MY choice not to have 1!!!
So there you go, its Nicolas choice to have one. You cant really slag her off it for it can you?! Esepcially when you don't "get" them.

Just because you chose not to and don't understand them, we don't all feel the same.

Although by all means slag her off for not having Embers head and neck supported properly. 🙂

You can 100% tell Raven is her favourite it makes me sick!!! Raven does not need milk if she’s snotty she needs calpol and plenty of water which would probably benefit a 3 year old more in my opinion! Nothing really against her breastfeeding her but I think Ember as a NEWBORN should take priority. Not mentioned as an afterthought on her post. I literally hate pea 😂
She doesn't need calpol if she's snotty unless she's running a temperature. Plenty of fluids will be fine.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.