One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth in Nic doing this to herself? R might very well be 'so into water right now' but seriously, she's just had a baby. Tell R no, mummy needs to sit down and give her colouring in or tv and snacks. Why get bowls of water out? And create all this bloody work for yourself? It really baffles me.

Reactions: 11
She’s tired - Yep, normal. Where the eff is Dean?! Honestly. Zero sympathy from me, she’s doing this to herself by refusing to let him into her parenting bubble with Raven.

Reactions: 10
Why does she stare at the camera all the time without saying anything? It’s so weird.

Reactions: 8
The baby in the bouncer not strapped in and just perched on the table - worktop. One nudge and she will be on the floor

Reactions: 6
Get Dean to take her to the park if she’s that tired?! There’s a reason everyone preaches about sleeping when the baby sleeps ffs. Or you know, just have a shower or a biscuit or zone out to the TV? Not start dissecting flowers with a 3 years old ffs, my 9 year old only did that at school last year....

This is not 'survival' - getting tubs of water and towels out and teaching lessons about flower structure is not survival when you have a week old baby. Where the f*ck is Dean? Why isn't he entertaining R so Nic can sit down and feed the baby?

Get Dean to take her to the park if she’s that tired?! There’s a reason everyone preaches about sleeping when the baby sleeps ffs. Or you know, just have a shower or a biscuit or zone out to the TV? Not start dissecting flowers with a 3 years old ffs, my 9 year old only did that at school last year....
This. Why is she acting like a single parent when Dean is on pat leave?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Why is P teaching R the parts of a flower, other than to grandstand about what a genius R is, and what an amazing mother P is? It’s just pointless.

She’s 3.5. She isn’t interested in that tit and she won’t remember it.

Reactions: 14
Why is P teaching R the parts of a flower, other than to grandstand about what a genius R is, and what an amazing mother P is? It’s just pointless.

She’s 3.5. She isn’t interested in that tit and she won’t remember it.
Makes. No. Sense.

Reactions: 5
Get that baby off the table, get that bucket of water off the carpet, and get that kid sat properly in a chair!

And parts of a flower? For a 3 year old? duck off Pea.

Reactions: 13
I honestly get the feeling Dean wouldn't be allowed to do things in this house or Dean does things and Nicola just doesnt show it so everyone jumps to conclusions that hes useless and does nothing

Reactions: 5
If I was her mum I would take R for a few hours a week and tell Nic to grow up and stop matyring (sp) herself! Dean needs to grow up as well

I don’t think Dean gets a choice, from his FB he used to post loads - from winters death through to R. Up until these weird behaviours all creeped in. I honestly think he’s been totally shut out. As someone said before as a retail manager his store won’t even be open so surely he’s furloughed?

Reactions: 10
I don’t think Dean gets a choice, from his FB he used to post loads - from winters death through to R. Up until these weird behaviours all creeped in. I honestly think he’s been totally shut out. As someone said before as a retail manager his store won’t even be open so surely he’s furloughed?
Are things open for click and collect at the moment? Could he be doing that?

Reactions: 1
for me the issue isn’t even whether deans there or working, pat leave or not- when he’s there he’s obviously not allowed to play any role with that kid which is nicolas doing. the issue is why she can’t just say no to raven? if you don’t want to use the word no (duck knows why) there are many other words including but not limited to not right now, not today, another time- and a bit of an explanation of mummy’s tired/whatever today. as someone said in the earlier thread, this would be a perfect time for raven to learn some empathy, and that needs to start with her few week old sibling and immediate family

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.