Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bentonandcarter

Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
She’s clearly just covering the baby from the snow for probably a minute - you don’t have to read into everything she does

also I’m no fan at all of all the feed pictures etc but I always thought the rules or guideline were leave the kids out of it - some of the comments about Raven have been a bit extreme today

Reactions: 1
She’s not wearing Ember correctly for her age but I too loved babywearing. I did it more in the house with my colicy baby as I couldn’t put her down at all. Have done it a couple of times with my younger daughter but only during clingy phases

Why has she automatically linked the crying to the car? She's a newborn, they cry a lot. It doesn't mean she hates the car, it means her crying has coincided with them being in the car. You work your way through the "what could be wrong with my baby?" checklist, the same as you would if you were at home or walking in the park.

I can't decide if she's genuinely struggling or if it's all attention seeking, but she really does make a mountain out of a mole hill.

I'm very glad she's decided to send Raven off to have some time with whoever for a bit. I think it will do them all some good not to be under each other's feet all the time. And it will be nice for whoever is doing the childcare to spend some time with Raven, coz like most families, I doubt they've seen much of each other recently.
Definitely attention seeking, she was always the one to play the ‘air head’ back in the day and this fits right in.

Crazymum

VIP Member
It’s just in case anyone doesn’t know she breastfeeds 😂

It definitely is!

I’m quite honestly bored of seeing this woman’s boobs, I see more of hers during the day than I do my own. Not knocking breastfeeding at all, it’s completely natural but why is it necessary to film yourself doing it constantly, it makes me feel very uncomfortable that she uploads these stories and posts to a public account - god knows who could be watching them 🤢

Aww that sounds wonderful, it’ sounds like they have a fantastic bond ☺ We didn’t intend of having a big age gap, but we just ‘enjoyed’ our son so much, we didn’t feel the need to have anymore whilst he was little, but we decided last year we would try despite the pandemic, and were blessed with two! Our little boy is very happy and he’s so excited to be a big brother,
I bet he is . How exciting for you all 🥰

• Heart

ceecee454

Chatty Member
the wrap around care at private school/non state school nurseries (inc montessori and other alternative schooling set ups) is really expensive. and they also charge well over the odds for meals and even snacks. this could be where they’re having to shell out?

I used to think it was to support loss parents and people they have lost babies, but seeing as she’s not interested in offering anyone else support - I have no clue either!? She has been asked by a few people to make her instagram private, but she hasn’t done it 🙃
Asked by who, out of interest?