Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
Looking back there’s so many posts about Raven, Photos of Raven & Pea, Photos of Dean & Raven. It’s so sweet.

Reactions: 1

Theplantmum

Thank you- I do, I knew Dean first from quite a young age and then met Pea through him. Ended up being around pea a bit at uni and stuff so got to know her a bit better and then and sort of lost touch with Dean and knew Pea more then when she lost winter we stayed in touch a bit as I offered a lot of support but it then wasn’t reciprocated when I lost my baby later down the line so we definitely lost touch at that point as I felt hurt.

Dean is a lovely lovely guy but I can see why he wouldn’t want to be all over insta as he was a fairly private person anyway. His appearance has changed so so much since I knew him, he was always so clean looking, had dyed blonde hair! & was a bit kind of preppy. He’s so funny too. Pea always seemed nice but has always pretty much talked about herself and been a bit condescending so I can see from the responses that she’s given why she would come across like that...
Sorry to hear about your baby ❤

So 1st time posting here- just wanted to give my experience. I too have lost a baby. My daughter was stillborn at 41 weeks in June 2016. I fell pregnant very quickly after and my son was born in the July of 2017.
When my daughter died I remember saying if I was ever to go on to have another baby I wouldn’t moan if the baby was up all night or wouldn’t stop crying cause at least there were alive. It would be better to have them do these things than have no baby at all. I would get mad when I would see parents complaining about their children and how happy they were when they had a child free day/night. I thought how dare they if only they knew what it would be like to not have them at all.
when my son was born however reality hits you and you are only human. I struggled with the guilt at being angry that my son wouldn’t sleep how dare I feel that I should be grateful of every moment. I craved having some time to myself and that guilt was heavy. I do feel Nicola may maytr herself as maybe she has these feelings aswell however they are unrealistic and unattainable. You can’t be everything to everyone you have to let go of control. It’s not a bad thing to want space. I had to stop myself from going down the path of feeling guilty and realise your allowed to feel these emotions. I hope that makes sense?
Sorry to hear about your baby ❤

• Heart
Maybe if she stopped staring at Raven all day and sitting down on the floor to play with her constantly and never leaving her side, she’d manage to clean up her state of a house and do what the rest of us do!!

I can’t bear it when she posts those stories and Embers head is just hanging out of the wrap. If you can’t learn to baby wear properly, don’t bloody use wraps
I wear my newborns differently until they can support their heads. I sit them horizontally as per baby-wearing guidelines so that one side supports the head onto my chest x

Is it just me, or do raven's back teeth look decayed? 😱
I think she’s got that thing where she’s got too many teeth

Last edited:

TruthTeller1036

VIP Member
I actually can’t breastfeed! Think she’d have my boobies chopped off 😂
It's unlikely I'd be able to also! Before I got pregnant I was already a H cup, I'm estimated at a J cup now. Midwife says it will be far too painful and uncomfortable for me to breastfeed purely for the size of my chest. But still Nicola would have me shot

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I thought she said it was joined with a private school? And that she has to pay half towards it?
All 3 year olds in England are entitled to 15 hours funding as a minimum, she will still get that. If Raven does more than 15 hours then she will pay or she may have to do more than 15 as some nurseries won't accept just funded hours.

If she's there over half term then she's paying for it as funding doesn't cover school holidays.

15 hours is typical 1 full day and an am or pm session, some might be 2 9am till 3pm sessions and you pay the extra hours outside of that or 2 am sessions and 2 pm sessions and pay the extras outside of that plus paying for the days in holidays if they go.

I can find 5 private schools in Derby, there may be more. Those with attached nurseries offer the 15 hour funding.

Hollyxx

i know which school it is, my friends kid goes there and she sees Nicola, if they stay on for the private schooling after preschool funded hours its £45/£50 a day for the kids who do it flexi and homeschool. My friend pays £45 a day for 3 days a week and homeschools the other days.

but it has funded hours for the preschool

Clementine

VIP Member
It's unlikely I'd be able to also! Before I got pregnant I was already a H cup, I'm estimated at a J cup now. Midwife says it will be far too painful and uncomfortable for me to breastfeed purely for the size of my chest. But still Nicola would have me shot
I was a J cup and my nipples were too big for my 5lb daughter 😳 I expressed, which was fun....

When i am so upset and distressed i would call my partner or mum. Instagram will not even come into my mind. Its sad that she feels so lone that she has to share her problems with strangers

I thought they were vegetarian? I can spot chicken...
Biggest problem in the world.