Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
That poor baby is never out that sling..It can't be a good thing! I've got kids and I never had or wanted 1
I couldnt have loved without my sling when my daughter was born and my son was 2. Left my hands free but baby still close win win in my eyes!

Reactions: 2

Me&My

What im confused about is how do they afford R’s nursery? Im pretty sure its private?
If one of you works full time you get 15 hours free a week if both work full time you get 30 hours free. I presume Pea would get 15 hours and maybe pay the rest? Although this is only term time if she goes through the holidays she’d have to pay.

Adcs813

As gross and dirty as the hat thing is....when I first met my husband he always wore a cap...even when we were cuddling etc and getting intimate..I think he just started wearing a cap and then felt uncomfortable without it. He doesn't wear it as much now but would still never go out without a hat or cap.....I've tried to wean him off it!!

• Haha

Spider12

VIP Member
The 'song floor' thing really annoyed me. Because your fingers are a person and they're standing on the floor?
No, Pea. She just made a word up, it doesn't have a special genius meaning.
Omg this really annoyed me! I thought oh just shut up, she’s clearly just saying a random word.

• Haha

Toilettrips

Incorrect.
my daughter age 2 has arfid (eating disorder) and we do food play regularly as part of her therapy. Howeverqueen R doesn’t have an eating disorder so no need
I was going to say this! My son also has ARFID and we do food play to encourage positivity towards food.

• Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
The screenshot. You know what if she’s “extended” (sure she would hate that term) breastfeeding and say worried about R feeling pushed out then ok fair enough. It wouldn’t be me in any way but if that’s the route you’re going down then it’s a valid concern. However it’s just so strange! Everything from science to instinct to how parenting has played out over thousands of years says a new baby is priority when it comes to breastfeeding! So weird she would even think like that in my opinion.

TruthTeller1036

VIP Member
This will be of no surprise to anyone on here, but Raven and her demands of Pea are causing a massive strain in the house. From what I hear things are pretty much at breaking point! Exactly what you all say on here, things could MASSIVELY be solved if Pea actually parented R and put some boundaries in to place, but she won’t. Poor Ember is all I can say.
I'd love to say I'm surprised. But I'm not. I reckon they will split and Dean will push to take Ember casue Queen Damien wouldnt be away from Nicola and hates him

Cubalibra

Chatty Member
Why does Pea baby wearing makes me hate it now? (I used the sling all of the time with my kids until they were 18 months old)

If one of you works full time you get 15 hours free a week if both work full time you get 30 hours free. I presume Pea would get 15 hours and maybe pay the rest? Although this is only term time if she goes through the holidays she’d have to pay.
Everyone gets the 15 hours the term after the child is 3 whether you work or not x

FraggleRock

VIP Member
I’m sure she mentioned on either a post on Instagram or on one of the FB groups that he was working from home?? Although I’m not sure how since he supposedly works in a shop 🤷🏻‍♀️

edit: it was on FB

Last I heard he was a retail manager, not sure how you can work from home doing that, unless he’s changed jobs.