One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think what people are trying to say, is there’s nothing wrong with baby wearing at all but pea does it alll the time, because she don’t want to hold ember properly. Or because she needs her hands free to record Damien filling in a Poundland activity book wrong or breaking figures out of ice cubes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if there’s going to be a photo shoot for Ember like they had for Raven. I know there are covid restrictions but she does have a friend that’s a photographer but also Pea is really creative so I thought she may have cobbled together her own to capture the lovely scrunched up newborn phase. Maybe Raven doesn’t want to 😂

Reactions: 9
Not one to defend Pea, but there’s absolutely nothing wrong with Ember being in a sling - there are lots of benefits to baby wearing, one being you can keep your baby close and have your hands free, this is great when you don’t want to put your baby down, or you have a baby that doesn’t want to be put down. Lots of people use wraps and slings now, don’t knock something because you never tried it, or wanted to - baby wearing is a good thing in my book, and in lots of other peoples too!
I agree they must be handy but all day is a bit much! Let the baby have a stretch on a soft mat Being curled up in a sling all day can't be comfortable! And the baby eyes can't be doing much exploring in 1 of them

What do you imagine is wrong with a sling? It’s just holding her close! I used mine loads and loved it.
I just don't think the baby needs to be in 1 in the house all the time.. I get that they are handy when ur out and about.. I just don't see the need to be using 1 in the house all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Seriously where is dean?
I wonder the same! I get that 'he's working', but surely he can help out sometimes?
Also, ember in the wrap again whilst raven has Nic's attention. Do you think that Nic knows she doesn't have to play with R ALL THE TIME.?

Reactions: 4
I wonder the same! I get that 'he's working', but surely he can help out sometimes?
Also, ember in the wrap again whilst raven has Nic's attention. Do you think that Nic knows she doesn't have to play with R ALL THE TIME.?
She knows it but it makes her a much superior mother if she does. Bonus points for never sleeping, eating or showering because Raven doesn't want her to.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but that picture of R asleep on her stories is totally in the living room. You can see the carpet in the top left corner. Have they resorted to sleeping in there now? Has Dean left so now she can’t carry R to bed? Where is Dean?

I have so many questions!

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but that picture of R asleep on her stories is totally in the living room. You can see the carpet in the top left corner. Have they resorted to sleeping in there now? Has Dean left so now she can’t carry R to bed? Where is Dean?

I have so many questions!
She does seem to be doing absolutely everything by herself...

Reactions: 3
He’s definitely still living there, but he is also actually going in to work now and not just working from home. Maybe getting ready for shop reopening!? Not sure, but he’s definitely still around 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Oh and the bed in the living room is so R can fall asleep down there and then be “lifted” to the sleep space when they’re all ready for bed. But obviously last night she must have just stayed there? Very very strange set up. Dean is in the spare room in a bed, so it’s not there for him 🙄.

That is such a backwards idea, letting her fall asleep downstairs then be lifted up to bed. At what age is Nicola gonna allow Raven to self-soothe and go to bed normally? Making work for herself, the martyr that she is.

Reactions: 6
just a thought but she might be keeping ember in the wrap to prevent any untoward assaults by raven? after all she can be “a bit hitty” 🥴

Reactions: 13
just a thought but she might be keeping ember in the wrap to prevent any untoward assaults by raven? after all she can be “a bit hitty” 🥴
Imagine if that's the reason. Instead of disciplining one child, she bubble wraps the other. 😂

Reactions: 6
Why does Pea baby wearing makes me hate it now? (I used the sling all of the time with my kids until they were 18 months old)

Reactions: 2
It also looks like she feeds E in the sling. Maybe it's so R doesn't want milk when the baby does 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
It’s because she behaves as if she’s the only person to ever use a baby sling 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.