One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That last video shes just put up of Ember? Is it my eyesight or does she look really pink??? Like too hot pink?

Reactions: 1
That last video shes just put up of Ember? Is it my eyesight or does she look really pink??? Like too hot pink?
The poor thing has probably been screaming for a feed for the past 20 minutes while Pea waits for the golden child to finish on the boob.

Reactions: 7
That post she made makes me really sad. I couldn’t imagine that throughout the night. Sounds bleeping nightmareish.
Now I had PND and I wasn’t aware I had it. I was paranoid as duck. I was miserable and wished I was dead. Did I tell anyone? Nope. I just wonder how much she is deliberately doing and what is affected by her mental health. Either way, this isn’t sustainable. I hope that she does get some help, for everyone’s sake.

I wish she'd take her out of the bleeping sling. In that story, she's sat down just watching TV. Cuddle the poor girl properly. She's not a bumbag, Pea, she's your baby! She doesn't even seem to talk to her. She used to film loads of videos chatting away to baby Raven.

Reactions: 11
She needs to get that kid off the table, or her next "crying into the camera" story is going to be filmed in the waiting room of her local A&E department.

Do we think she wipes the table between Raven rolling around on it in the same muddy clothes she wore to the park, and them eating a meal? 🤢
Shed never clean away the essence of Queen Raven!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
That poor baby is never out that sling..It can't be a good thing! I've got kids and I never had or wanted 1

That poor baby is never out that sling..It can't be a good thing! I've got kids and I never had or wanted 1

Not one to defend Pea, but there’s absolutely nothing wrong with Ember being in a sling - there are lots of benefits to baby wearing, one being you can keep your baby close and have your hands free, this is great when you don’t want to put your baby down, or you have a baby that doesn’t want to be put down. Lots of people use wraps and slings now, don’t knock something because you never tried it, or wanted to - baby wearing is a good thing in my book, and in lots of other peoples too!

Reactions: 16
I hated baby wearing because I have the sweaty gene and accidentally passed it on to my baby as well 🤣

• Haha
Having both hands free and baby close is always good in my book. I can’t fault that really!

Reactions: 4
I ‘babywore’(?) my kids and really enjoyed it but I have to say I only really did it when I was out and about. I kind of get what purple star means as it looks like ember is literally never out of the sling which can’t be good for her back/legs and her neck is always flopping about. No need for her to be in a sling if you’re sat having some quiet time.

Reactions: 11
I used to love taking mine out on a sling, loads easier browsing in shops with a sleepy sling baby and no pushchair. Getting on public transport with a baby in a sling is a dream versus a pushchair. However my fave bit about coming back from a walk out in a sling was when you take your baby out and they are all warm and snug and you give them big cuddles. Other than the day after injections when my baby wouldn’t let me put her down and I needed to Hoover/do washing etc. I never baby wore in the house as there is no need 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree. Loved a baby sling. So handy especially with an older child whilst out and about...but why sit on the sofa wearing it?! Just give the baby a cuddle. A proper one. She even had her in the sling for the day that R was with her nanny (from what the stories showed)..

Reactions: 5
She’s not wearing Ember correctly for her age but I too loved babywearing. I did it more in the house with my colicy baby as I couldn’t put her down at all. Have done it a couple of times with my younger daughter but only during clingy phases

For me, the problem with the sling comes when she doesn't need to have it on. She's in it aalllll day by the looks of things, she never properly holds her baby through choice. It's like she doesn't want to touch her (I know this sounds mental cos she's literally strapped to her body....). Like I said earlier, she was sat watching TV. She needed her hands free for what? Oh yeah, to film Ember's head wobbling about unsupported. Is it just me or did everyone else 'properly' hold their babies at every opportunity, meaning with their actual arms? She can't even see Ember properly. I couldn't stop staring at my baby. And they're only tiny for a short time, it's like she can't wait to get it over with so she's strapping her on, getting on with the rest of her life and waiting this stage of her life out...

Or maybe I'm mental? Lol

Reactions: 14
Nicola used to wear Raven in the sling when she was a born. Raven also used to “scream” in the car as well. Dean was also wearing his borking hat

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nicola used to wear Raven in the sling when she was a born. Raven also used to “scream” in the car as well. Dean was also wearing his borking hat
But she also used to hold her properly. She used to talk to her. Endless photos and videos just of Raven 'being'. Nothing like that with Ember. The contrast is insane to me.
Also, I realise you weren't arguing with me or anything 😂 you probably weren't even replying to me. I can see so few similarities in Nicola's 'handling' of Ember 😔 it's so sad.

I kind of get the sling thing.
They are awesome, I baby wore, if she was being crabby and I needed to get stuff done, for out and about etc, but it just seems odd to be doing it whilst sitting on the sofa. 🤷‍♀️

Also, she isn't wearing ember correctly, that poor child's neck

• Heart
I tried wearing my baby in a stretchy wrap as a newborn but could never get the hang of having his neck properly supported, so gave up with baby wearing until he was a bit older and could hold his head up. If only I had seen parenting guru Pea I'd know you just let the head wobble about :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.