One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodness me the dramatics are real with this one.
She was out earlier surely she would've known she was low on nappies and got some?
I also can't believe she doesn't have spare cot sheets. If all else failed surely you could use one of rays/a blanket thats tucked under the mattress until you get a new one. Bet she's regretting not being more prepared for Ember now.
She really has no common sense.
But yes let's moan about it to instagram, that'll solve the problems!

Reactions: 9
This is all so she can revel in the praise that she'll get from her followers when it's all sorted and she's back to sharing "isn't my child clever" and "look at my sausage nips."

"Oh Pea, aren't you wonderful? All that stress with a newborn, and still you find time to tandem nurse and educate your child. I don't know how you do it!" 🙄🤢

Do poundland not stock "common sense for adults" workbooks?

Knob.

Reactions: 9
One cot sheet... 😩😩😩 she was so smug about having bought nothing for the baby when she was pregnant, guess that plan didn’t work out too well.

As others have said where is her mum in all this? Where is Dean?

Reactions: 6
Baffled. She has a new baby, she can form a support bubble! So do that. Or leave Raven at home with Dean and nip out quickly to grab some nappies! How do you only have 1 cot sheet?! This woman’s priorities are so weird. Can be arsed to go to a pointless dentist appointment (that Dean could have taken her to if it was necessary) but not to ask for help or buy more nappies?!

Reactions: 5
She lives a short walk away from a big Sainsbury’s and an Argos, like it would literally take her 10 minutes to walk there for the stuff she needs 🙄

I don't even know what to say.

I can't decide if Dean's lazy or she just doesn't let him doing anything so she has something to martyr herself about.

Reactions: 8
WHERE IS DEAN? Why is she acting like a single parent? Doesn't she live facing an asda/tesco? Can't they go and buy a fecking sheet and some nappies?

Is she doing a classic instagram scam and complaining so she's sent a freebie???

Reactions: 7
When she said they're not filthy or something (because they have a bath etc) I laughed. They are filthy... At least they appear to be.

Reactions: 5
Was it me or did she seem really sheepish when she said that her mum is in her support bubble?

Reactions: 3
I don't even know what to say.

I can't decide if Dean's lazy or she just doesn't let him doing anything so she has something to martyr herself about.

I know, where on earth is he? What’s he been doing during this? If they’re short of nappies especially why isn’t he going out and she’s having to rely on strangers on Instagram offering to get these for her. It’s so strange

Reactions: 8
Dean from what I’ve seen of him and read what she’s written about him well he seems like a pretty sensible, caring, well meaning guy. Good dad and husband. When she gets in a tizzy about running out of this or that, or such and such hasn’t been done I just think...ask Dean. I feel like she maybe doesn’t ask him to help out. Yes of course he’s a grown man and needs to open his eyes to issues in the household but anyone else here in a relationship with a grown man? A lot (wrongly, frustratingly, nofuckingexcusey) need to be prompted to do things. They’ll totally do it but just need that nudge. I worry sometimes her need to be Mother Earth overrides her need for assistance.

Reactions: 7
So she sleeps 9pm-2/4am... Dean does nothing between 2am and 9pm? And from 9pm, he's only got the newborn. At least this is the impression she's given... What kind of arrangement is this?

She was sharing loads of stories him before and now nothing. When was he last sighted 🤨🧐
She posted a pic of amber yesterday or the day before with what looked like his hand....
I think all the moany stories today are possibly to show that she struggles too 🙄 but she looks totally gaunt and unwell, if he mum is part of her support bubble she needs to start accepting or asking for more help from.both her mum and dean, it's all well and good wanting to be a fantastic martyr gentle mother, but she will be no good to anyone if she Carrys on running herself into the ground

I went to the dentist with my husband and son two weeks ago for our checkup, we had it booked over almost over a year due to it being delayed aswell.. I'm not a fan of Nichola and definitely would of had my husband take my son if I had mastitis but yeah some practices are allowing checkups now.

Dean from what I’ve seen of him and read what she’s written about him well he seems like a pretty sensible, caring, well meaning guy. Good dad and husband. When she gets in a tizzy about running out of this or that, or such and such hasn’t been done I just think...ask Dean. I feel like she maybe doesn’t ask him to help out. Yes of course he’s a grown man and needs to open his eyes to issues in the household but anyone else here in a relationship with a grown man? A lot (wrongly, frustratingly, nofuckingexcusey) need to be prompted to do things. They’ll totally do it but just need that nudge. I worry sometimes her need to be Mother Earth overrides her need for assistance.
Absolutely 😂 men are funny creatures, a lot of them do need prompting like you say some have zero household inicitive 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.