One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is, but when you have a support network available to you, as Pea does, it's a problem with a solution. The time she spent recording herself moaning about it could have been spent phoning her Mum and asking her if she could do a load of washing for them.
It is very annoying she has a support network and won't accept help when people are desperate for support right now.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone read her book? I’ve been recommended to purchase it in a loss group as I’m struggling, but no really sure it’ll help me as I’ve had several miscarriages and I thought it was aimed at later losses? (Sorry if I’ve not worded that right) Is it just her life story? As someone who used to be friends with dean I don’t wanna read her life story.. she pushed that on me years ago when I met her 🤣

Reactions: 5
I would say not having a washing machine with a toddler and a newborn is pretty tit and an actual problem.
She does talk as if she has no help whatsoever. Saying thank god for Instagram regarding people sending things. Surely Dean or her Mum could pop to the shops for nappies!
I agree it’s an actual problem but I also think that most people would just sort it. It’s not groundbreaking insta content. To me it’s just moaning that yet something else has gone wrong but also feel that Insta is like this a lot lately

Has anyone read her book? I’ve been recommended to purchase it in a loss group as I’m struggling, but no really sure it’ll help me as I’ve had several miscarriages and I thought it was aimed at later losses? (Sorry if I’ve not worded that right) Is it just her life story? As someone who used to be friends with dean I don’t wanna read her life story.. she pushed that on me years ago when I met her 🤣
I’m sorry to hear you’re suffering multiple miscarriages. I haven’t read her book as I find her preachy and when contacting her directly when we had our loss it made me feel like that book wasn’t built on empathy when it came out. After we experienced our neonatal death I found that the best thing was to physically talk to someone about what happened. Bereavement midwives are brilliant if you have access to one.

We are currently going through a period of time where we too have experienced multiple miscarriages and although this is a different feeling of loss it is still really hard. In all honestly talking to someone can make you feel like there’s still hope.

Pea herself has been very open about her multiple miscarriages when they were trying for Raven so the book may touch on this if you’re still interested but the only thing that helped me see the bigger picture at play in all situations was chatting to someone. It doesn’t even have to be a therapist, a willing friend or even your GP 🙂

Why is Raven feeding at 10am?!
I have a daughter similar in age to Raven and I cannot imagine her breast feeding at this age. It honestly makes me feel a bit funny and reminds me of ‘bitty’ on Little Britain where the grown man is still breast feeding at like 40. Fine if it’s what you want to do, I don’t really care. I just don’t want to see it hence the unfollow so I don’t have to 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have a daughter similar in age to Raven and I cannot imagine her breast feeding at this age. It honestly makes me feel a bit funny and reminds me of ‘bitty’ on Little Britain where the grown man is still breast feeding at like 40. Fine if it’s what you want to do, I don’t really care. I just don’t want to see it hence the unfollow so I don’t have to 😂
[/QUOTE]

So sorry to hear of your loss. I agree, my Son is 4 and honestly can’t think of anything worse 😂😂😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel like they’re real little people at this age. I tend to my Children’s needs perfectly fine without all of this rubbish. I feel like this whole ‘gentle’ parenting thing is more of a ‘how can I make parenting difficult?’ I have a beautiful relationship with my children. They’re clean, fed, happy, playful and sociable. I could not put them to bed in the clothes from the day either. Even if we have a ‘PJ day’ I switch their pyjamas at bedtime again.

Reactions: 14
I looked back at her instagram recently as I hadn't followed long, and I can't believe how different she looks now.
I know we all change as we age etc but it's like a complete change from when Raven was about 1 to now. She looks a shell of her former self. Shes allowed Raven to literally suck the life out of her.

Reactions: 10
Agreed, I knew her way before having kids and she was always a bit funky for want of a better word. I get that bleached hair is hard to maintain and so on but I feel like it’s not THAT much maintenance if it’s kind of the only thing you really do for yourself. I know everyone’s at home style switches to comfort when you have bambino’s but she’s a million percent lost her brightness ✨

Why is she letting her child sit like that? I thought she was supposed to be a TA. Surely she should know how damaging it is?

I used to sit like that and had to have corrective physio. She needs to nip it in the bud, now.

Reactions: 8
Why is she letting her child sit like that? I thought she was supposed to be a TA. Surely she should know how damaging it is?

I used to sit like that and had to have corrective physio. She needs to nip it in the bud, now.
But that's how Raven wants to sit, she can't possibly tell her no! 🙄

As for giving Raven 1 on 1 whenever she can, WHAT ABOUT YOUR NEWBORN BABY!? I get she doesn't want Raven to feel left out, but when is Ember getting her 1 on 1 time? Poor thing doesn't even get a meal by herself!

Reactions: 10
Seriously, where's Dean?

And she's at it again 'guilt free screen time', like it should have guilt attached to it if it's not educational. duck off Nicola.

• Haha
We put frozen on every morning at 6.30am, at my daughters request. It means I can sit with them and eat breakfast nice and quietly and they love it. Gives me time to actually wake up too 😂

We put frozen on every morning at 6.30am, at my daughters request. It means I can sit with them and eat breakfast nice and quietly and they love it. Gives me time to actually wake up too 😂
Similar set up here and I feel absolutely zero guilt. Clearly we are terrible parents... 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
By Nicola's standards, we should all have our children taken from us and we should be imprisoned!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.